/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Bloodborne Edition

Last time on /bbg/: >information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0wfefzYepc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I beat it. It didn't have too much downtime between attacks in the third phase, but not panic rolling seemed to help.
I wish Orphan's yo-yo arm was a trick weapon. It'd be pretty awesome.

>finished Lower Pthumeru and Frontier
Game is fun again

All these fire damps piss me off

Layer 3 - 4 bosses should drop guaranteed abyssals

PURGE FILTH

Last run went pretty fast at least.
No abyssal for me yet either.

Didn't know hotdogs charge could kill you even if you were behind him.

How did the charge even hit you?

That's what I'm saying my duder.

what's the password? I wouldn't mind farming a few fire abyssals

Bl73 and Dlc is ruining me, anyone up to help me out some? I really want to get the amy arm.

> 21.5% ATK up
> + 15 physical attack
> kin down curse
> on a pure STR character

It's enough to make a man sick.

I'm seriously tempted to take my character 140 so I can use all the Korean quality gems I have sitting around doing nothing. I won't though, not unless I get a 23.6% nourishing.

Also are there any tips for killing those giant tentacle faced fucks with the axes?

hotdogu
We're in L3 of 758v8txa

searching via short ritual now

Sure, I can try to connect. Pass?

Thanks pass:killme

Noice still got the jim

That'll take too long and will limit the amount of runs I can do

You're better off clearing out the chalice until L3

ok

I'll start clearing 758v then

When you're in L3, make sure to ring small at the stairs

That's where I'm beckoning

At the first lamp?

Wow I got a triangle abyssal
with attack down 7%

Whenever I farm with you, you always get OoS gems with shitty curses

I have weird luck

Also TIL attack v kin up with kin down curse can be present on the same gem

>hotdog immobilized then immediately animation cancels into combo chomps

He did that to me too right after you died ._.

What did we tell you about catposting, fagnog?

That isn't Eggnog lol

Thanks albatross! Sorry if i meandered a bit, I've done the dlc before just been a while and was trying to remember where everything was...

Would you rather have a bowblade with 50skl/25blt or 25/50? I'm not going to use the chicago because I hate it and I already have a 50skl girl.

Is the bowblade even worth making a dedicated build for?

ok, after getting lost and dying a few times to undead giant I'm finally ringing

I've got a strength build, does the boomhammer need arc scaling to be decent? Mine is at 11, so if so probably not a good idea right now. Probably better off with the pizza cutter anyway, but it's so fun.

Using cutter?

see my shadow?

yes

I'm working on a blt build just for the bloodletter, figure having the bow blade as a fallback would be a fun change from the chikage.

Alba beat you somehow despite me standing in your shadow lol. Sent him back

Re-rung my bell

chikage/bowblade 15/50 is my favorite way to go

it isn't worth going deep into skl and blt unless you really like bowblade and think you're actually going to make use of the full moveset

ENBposter here.
I'm sorry guys, I will not post pictures of Marcus or his sister on this thread.

If you go full blunt it's debateably best. More arc is always good but high arc hammers basically rely on the damage from charged r2s. Phys is more reliable and just does high standard damage with decent bonus damage vs arc which has shit standard damage with good bonus damage

Just never post here again

first time connecting is always the worst

t. Lotte

15/50 is a common build, friendo

>Knocked back by AoE somehow despite being out of range
>Charged while getting up

Fuck

I mean I'll always be here like the Amygdalas on the Cathedral Ward walls but you just won't know it's me.

I don't want to know it's you, so make sure I never find out.

Literally me right now. Fucken love this thing but unsure of whether I want to do 40/40 skilltinge or 28/15/50 for biggu gunz

I really wanna use BoM too which the former build allows, but maybe a dedicated SKL build would be better

Add bolt attack on a fire abyssal is a crime against humanity

Fuck you Miyazaki

I haven't seen a fire secondary yet, let alone an abyssal. My luck is shit.

Can someone give me numbers on bowblade damage and your stats? I hear a charged shot at 50blt is church cannon tier but I really want that S skl scaling to work for me instead of just evening out the build

iirc a 50skl bowblade has 637ar if phys gemmed. Blt is probably the same since both have S scaling. but could go a little higher because 31.5s.

you can churn out some pretty crazy damage with 15/50 shots if you're willing to get blt offshaps

even better if they're weapon durability down

but that's for pure range only

I'm not even sure how that hit me considering I was in the dodge animation

Should've iframed through it

Also account for charge atk up secondary gems, which I think are only available on temperings. See toward the end of this vid youtube.com/watch?v=Y0wfefzYepc

Pass UBB
BL 24
Trying to work through loran to get Uncanny Burial Blade. Ive got one last attempt in me tonight.

Does that translate to on hit damage? I'm pretty sure the sword and the bow are independent damage but get added up on the AR screen

Farming HBLB in ksgqnycq, shoot me a (You) if you're interested.

>radial fire abyssal
>+14.5 fire
>Attack down curse

This is just wonderful

I just did a beyblade build, myself. Currently at a 30/30 split with mine. When I first started using it, I got a case of buyer's remorse. But after doing some chalice runs, I started having a blast with it. I've learned it's all about utilizing its full movesets. I'm thinking if you did a 50/15 you'll really limit yourself with its bow function. Though bow mode does makes it a bit too easy to cheese certain bosses. Abhorrent beast, Amy, Laurence, etc. Bosses like that it's just too tempting to kite them and pick 'em apart.

THESE ANIMATIONS CANCELS

It's enough to make one sick

Are you still ringing?

Yes

and now im ded

good luck

Hitting 574 on an r1, 745 on an r2, 1432 on a fully charged r2, though that's a multihit where the bulk of its damage comes from the second hit, and 773 on an l1 going into untricked mode. All tested on doll though so expect lower numbers on something with resistances.

All I want is an abyssal.
Would even take HP down.

at least this farm isn't as bad as nioh

Farming in this game is shit.
I killed a shotgun watcher 2500 times and only got one 31.5 OoS blt gem before I said fuck it and just made a new character.

I don't believe you.

you haven't seen Nioh's ethereal farm

I have the worst luck. We've been farming this dog for hours and I haven't gotten a single abyssal.

>Farmed Hotdog once for a few hours
>Only got one abyssal
>Random damp he dropped was better since it had +15 fire

I've farmed 2 different red aura Madmen 400+ times each and I've yet to get a single 21% fire +fire gem

What's the build yo? I wanna do a SKL build for BoM and beyblade but I feel like the arrows would be piss-weak with low tinge

What'd the glyph, I'll join you guys and bring good luck.

We're already full

It's full right now m8. I've yet to even see a fire secondary.

50/11/11/50/10/7. The r1 arrows were hitting about 240, r2s were 319 and charged r2 arrow was 437. All on doll again. R1 arrows would still hit for 100-150 in pvp so they still could get a little use. I never hit 98 either so there's room for tinge if you want better arrows.

I just got an abyssal at least.

...with bolt atk and attack down...

What setup are you trying to go for?

Fire abyssal + 15 fire

The only one worth getting

Good luck to you guys. I bet one of you is going to get an Abyssal with +14.5 Fire and -9 HP today.

I already got 8 of those lmao

Natalya's already gotten one like that with ATK down I think.

It was +15 fire with 8% attack down

>it's a weapon that changes its damage type when transformed thus forcing you to use it in one form only
#JustBLTthings

hey I got an offshape and it's shit

This is gonna be my last run then I'm heading to bed.

I'll host more tomorrow

Let's farm heavy abyssals /bbg/
pass hunt
swjteujh
ring by fog I'll save scum!

good morning bbg

are you going to try until you get the kill or are you done now?

Fucking hell stupid stunlock

One more successful run then I go to bed
Morning user-kun

Good morning user-kun

so, for bloodtinge gems, I'm assuming I want bloodtinge damage and not bloodtinge scaling?

nice doubles

Good night. Thanks for hosting!

Only one of them was from you know who though

Anyways; done farming for the day.
Cya Eden and Cutie. Thanks for sticking with me

Tinge scaling gems are universally trash. Damage is what you want.

Gotcha. Any better chalices to farm for them than y592byza?