Infiniti

Why does the q50 get such bad reviews? Should I go for a BMW, Alfa Romeo, or Mercedez instead?

Other urls found in this thread:

carsales.com.au/cars/infiniti/q50/?sortby=~Price&offset=0&setype=sort
amsperformance.com/product-category/infiniti-q60-q50-mods-alpha-performance.html/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MerceDEEZ NUTS, amirite?

>Buying a Nissan
>In the current year
oh i am laffin

The only real complaints I ever see about the Q50/60 is the high-ish curb weight, below average gas mileage, aging infotainment, and weird electronic steering in some models. For some reason these relatively minor things make the car shit according to (insert car website/magazine here). One of my relatives has owned a Q50 with the 3L TT V6 for a few years now and it's a hoot to drive around in. Dead reliable so far, too.

did the yanks get the diesel option?

Fucking yuck

carsales.com.au/cars/infiniti/q50/?sortby=~Price&offset=0&setype=sort

My friend just got a Q50. Essentially its a budget luxury car. Its a really good car, has good power and has good looks. Obviously theirs better luxury cars but with the Q50 you get a good bang for your buck

TLDR: their not bad, better than acura/other base model thrash

will cars like these turn into tuners in 10-20 years ?

1700kg for a big luxury sedan isnt that heavy tbqh

>BMW, Alfa Romeo, or Mercedez
Get fucking audi

If people can figure out how to tune and bypass some of the electronics BS the car has, I can definitively see it happening. The engines are fantastic and they are super plentiful. The only downsides are that it's auto only, but that hasn't deterred people from using the Lexus SC300 and GS300 as tuners.
But for the love of god, dont bother with the 2L 4cylinder
agreed, infiniti currently has better pseudo luxury sedans than acura

Get a manual g37 or a mercedes e550

Asian cars are gay. Buy a Lincoln.

Why wouldn't you just use a 370z?

>370z
Why not a 350z?

Enjoy your cloth seats faggot

I don’t get the joke

You know it’s pronounced mer-se-dess right?

Acuras are really nice!

amsperformance.com/product-category/infiniti-q60-q50-mods-alpha-performance.html/

They will be tuners within 3 years.

That thing looks like a current gen mustang

Why not a Maxima?

>350z
Wanting to be associated with Mexican ricers

How do these things with the 3.0t compare with later year G37s or a similar BMW 3 series?

What's wrong with Infiniti?

>caring about what other people think
must suck being this insecure

they have nothing special at the moment, completely generic and bland as hell

Whats infiniti doing now a days. I bought a 2004 G35 from new and its been solid to 157k miles. Except a rediculously expensive valve cover replacement but its an excellent car an wonder if new infiniti stuff is worth buying

But is there anything distinctly bad about them?
They seem decent enough on paper and depreciate like rocks. A used G37 or Q50 seems like a decent buy for the money.

Have you even test driven? Because you would not be asking that question.

It handles like a block of cheese and interior is dated and disgusting as fuck. Also rear exhaust bumper look cheap as fuck. Even a fucking Camry has a higher quality factory kit. And personally all the colors alternate to Black all look gross as shit. There's literally nothing competitive about the car except for being able to buy it cheap because they're for some reason the most abundant rental cars.

i prefer the look and practicality of sedans

had a coupe once and it really wasnt my thing.
fuck yeah this would be a awesome daily

Are you talking about some euro only diesel?

Yes. The twin turbo v6 is incredibly fun to drive