Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Jfonzo/status/902990625938821120
store.steampowered.com/app/495480/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

smash bros

does yipes have ADD?

Not him but Rocket, Gamora, Hawkeye, Carol, Strange, Morrigan, Dante, Zero, X, and Arthur all have amazing themes from what I've heard, regardless of if they're remixes or new compositions. Yeah it's sad that classics like Cap and Spidey's themes are gone (for now) and that there's such a stark "either total EDM or cinematic orchestral" divide, but some of those shits are still really good

never heard of unist
looks fun, do people still play it?

STOP LEWDING MENAT SHE'S PURE

Succ angel > angel. Should have been her default costume.

especially zero and x

sfv

What fighting games let me make my own palettes?

It definitely conveys a feeling of two different companies colliding if it behaves like you describe.
Nothing in her fighting style or personality is that of a devil. Doing it like that would cause a disconnect since it makes people think she should have attacks with biting people or shooting out bats or something.

Pretty much any console port of a non MvC Capcom fighting game

Pyron when?

Jubei up.

Every time I play against Ken the announcer says it's my 10th match against Ken

F-Fuck....

They should have made that her default costume and added those attacks to her moveset then.

Is Menat good for a beginner?

Where dem Menat V-trigger combos for white people at

When will fightcade allow for 3D stuff like VF, Tekken, and StF?

Yes, she'll easily carry you to silver with 1 button alone.

She succs.

>release Ed and Menat in the same season

Was Woshige trying to make a point?

yes, they said it before, the point is new kinds of gameplay

Is Ed top or mid tier?

4 times? In SFV right now, a cr.hp aa is like 90 damage. Ryu for example can get like 300 off just j.hk > st.mp > cr.hp xx DP or some shit.

492 from j.hk > st.mp > cr.hp xx dp xx ca

It's really not reasonable.

ed is an all arounder with simple exectuion

and menat is puppet character

noting new in fighting games

What if Capcum released dlc characters strong instead of waiting for the next season to make some of them good? Would that change anything?

There's a serious lack of waifu posting in this thread, what's the matter?

>being this much of a faggot

>capcun literally releasing pay 2 win characters
Lmao

i hate how the ps4 has a stranglehold on the fgc

mvci, tekken, dbzf, injustice 2 will run better on xbox one consoles

ps4 is only needed for the sfv and kofxiv,, bbcf, xrd, and some obscure anime games

I still haven't recovered from menat sniffing

menat is too hard fuck negative edge, she's like Zato-1. i can do 1f link combos in sf4 without plinking but FUCK negative edge

Abigail is Top 5

You posted this in the last thread. Fuck off.

idk im glad there's no community split this time.
but i do wish there was a reason to own an xbone because i basically blew money on it.

Everyone is busy playing DOA.

ps4 has a stranglehold on the entire console market that isnt nintendorks. xbox one is a meme.

pc should be the tournament standard already. literally everything comes out on pc.

Menat is such a shitty ice wife she can't even make ice platforms mid air or ice clones to throw at people

In Vanilla SFIV a j.HK into fully charged Ultra did like eleventy billion damage. But not meming like 600 and still a fuckton in Super+. Most shitters didn't realize you could combo that for some reason but fuck it could just end people at any execution level. The dankest meme was Chun-Li's jump HP safe jump which was also piss easy to hit confirm because of being two hits and actually possible to hit with because it was late enough to mixup with empty jump.

Nah

Menat is a desert queen

microsoft is pushing hard to be the standard console for dbfz so it likely will be with the 4k graphics and stuff.

I meant Kolin.
Wow she's forgettable.

Come kick my ass
Room: vidya
Pass: vee

>tfw dbfz will kill mvci

That's a cold____thing to say.

in sf4 there were more powerful anti air tools too though. many characters could combo their anti airs into ultra or just had ultras that were powerful anti-airs

>tfw you want to get in to BB but everyone plays on ps4 and youre too stingy to pay for online

there better be someway to do damage that the developers aren't hinting at

also no fucking rollback netcode with all this money being pumped into the game

Make sure you all buy Morrigan and Carol's game.

BBCF is crossplay between PS3 and PS4

>Menat is such a shitty ice wife she can't even make ice platforms mid air
but she can tho

That's my line shadowcheez.

i was sold on the game before it was even announced you dont gotta shill to me ! !

That's cuz you are playing Kolin.

remember when sagat could get 700 damage off of an anti air trade?

good times

i hope mvci tries to improve before dbfz releases so it wont really happen
but at the same time i hope dbfz releases with a good roster

it was a dick move to release a dbfz beta test a couple days before mvci releases though

Got that collector's Edition preordered son

>No Blade
I'll wait for it to go on sale

Same. Plus 2 deluxe editions.

The children left.

Wew chill out shadowcheez that's a lot of dosh to drop.

>tfw losing to terrible players with menat

Eh, it's not that much.

Anti-air into Ultra was actually not that prevalent. Remember a huge point of contention in early versions was Ryu getting Ultra if he TRADED with DP instead of just a knockdown. Sagat could hit you with a really fucking early high kick into Ultra and Ryu with a super early jab DP but I don't remember much else being stable besides air to air juggles and specifically intended AA Ultras unless it was a shallow jump in and you confirmed they hit a button. Most were 1) slow, 2) tended to travel forward, and 3) really fucking bad at getting the cutscene for the vast majority of their damage unless they hit properly. It's not like SFV CAs where you get full damage if the first hit touches them.

>supporting nu-capcom
This place is pathetic.

Soulreflectxxorb palcement is ur friend

We are going to post husbandos this time.

wtf akuma can combo after CA

>people thinking capcom only recently became retarded

Anyone got orbless menat cc combos?
I got cc st hk, walk up, st hk, call ball, cr hp into reflect or ex ball. Does like 300 withou metrr and like 340 with meter.

Am I top-tier?

probably anything that goes into reflect. i like the amount of utility and comboability her v-skill has desu. lets menat build v-gauge quickly which hopefully will result in multiple triggers per round.

>played just over 200 ranked matches
>played nearly 2500 casual matches
>60% win ratio average on both
ranked match anxiety is too real boys

Urien probably smells bad.

How's the guile vs menat matchup?

idk he looks to me like he probably smells good
not gay just sayin

Rude shadowcheez.

Watching the newcommers go up against each other makes me really happy for some reason

ive become a full fledged goober

Guys, I think I'm in love.

who is the guy who sits back into a chair that's brought out to him when he wins a round im drawing a blank here

More or less same here. I will only play ranked from now on. I want one of those gold titles.

Dr doom

you must mean orb return because thats not a thing

With an ironing board?

Like chili dogs?

Thanos

Is this a reference/parody of something?

twitter.com/Jfonzo/status/902990625938821120

>this twitter thread

WHO /JUBEI/ HERE?

Who wants to play JIVE with me in a small lobby?

NA
CFN: Nictografo
Ft2
CS on
Pass:1212

please, play with me

store.steampowered.com/app/495480/

when this comes out will u guys play my /fgg/ inspired VN

Jack fuck combos into reflect without orb because its range is reduced