What does your car have in common with women?

What does your car have in common with women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=57kJNWNL-UA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't have a car

It weighs over 1 and a half tonnes.

It's red on the inside.

Nothing.
The white man thinks with his brain.
The negro thinks with his dick.

Like my trucks, front and topheavy, not the most athletic and turning too fast is dangerous, but look great and with awesome displacement
>Fuggggg :DDD

>slow
>thirsty
>expensive
>loud
>obnoxious
>fun when ridden rough
>looks good in makeup
>worth much less after first owner

it's a girls car

I've spent a lot of money on it. That said I attend money on my car so that it won't screw me, I spend money on women for the opposite reason.

....It's black?

smokes and coughs
leaks water from head
loose handling
pine needle scented
pariah / earns instant hate if seen in public

>I spend a lot of money on it
>it gets pissy for (seemingly) no reason sometimes
>sometimes think it’s good looking, sometimes think it’s ugly
>has some scars
>it’s fast but not easy
>gets wet when I go hard (lol coolant leak
>it’s a fun ride and does what I ask despite me not treating it very well

Shouldn't have bought it, spent way too much on it to get rid of it, always a pain in the ass, but god damn it's so much fun to ride

It leaks out of every hole

I'm dependant on it And I've picked the model that best suits me and my needs.

But I still don't trust it.

I like staring at both their asses

Maintenance requirement.
>It's Opel

T. Nigger

>t. autistic white boy with a shit car

Do you not like asses?

They both cost a shit ton to money to maintain.

Nothing in common, my car is reliable, always there for me and never has other drivers.

It's loud and obnoxious.

>it's
sexist faggot detected

t.feminist

It doesn't want to have sex with me and won't do anything with me unless I'm spending money on it.

>>>Tumblr

They don't have anything in common.

My car is loyal, even when you buy stuff for it, like lets say a supercharger or a turbocharger, it will thank you by preforming better than before.

A woman is the exact opposite. An unloyal hoe, buy her shit, she'll still be an unappreciative cunt, she might thank you for it, but deep down she don't really mean it.

cars > hoes

t. /pol/

It's a massive cunt

its considered to be a girls car

inb4 miata
its not

As an owner of a Civic Type R, this.

I'm really starting to realize how bad Veeky Forums is for mental stability and relationships.. I quit going to /b/ years ago, and recently quit going to Veeky Forums for the same reasons. Can't we just talk about cars without the whole "all women are whores" thing?
I'm really trying to change my worldview, here.

THE OPTIMAL POSITION IS DOWN ON ALL FOURS

women are all whores

It's used

only furries and lesbians like AWD where the engine is in the front

i never understood the virginity may may, what actual real physical or social reason is there to say a woman who has had more than zero partners is worth less? i could understand if it was an actual whore who has been banging dogs and taking old men's money for dickings since the age of 10 but there's a big difference between that and some anime club nerd who only hasnt been smashed because she's too inept and/or stuck-up to get a boyfriend

Absolutely nothing. It's a car.

Love when combined with sex is literally like a drug, and women build up tolerance several times faster than men.

The sexual revolution defies human nature and our culture now eats children and shits out broken, anxious, depressed people who can't know what it means to love someone anymore because the biological part of it has been beaten to a pulp by "finding yourself" and "having fun" through various designated one night stand venues (clubs, bars, tinder). It's almost like the religious traditions spanning three centuries were closer to the mark on human nature than a bunch of 20 year olds with no background in neurology who wanted to have sex without their parents yelling at them.

Forgot to add that if you fap to anime waifus all your life you sustain the same damage, equal to a woman having 10+ partners, and are no longer capable of love.

>Love when combined with sex is literally like a drug, and women build up tolerance several times faster than men.
so it's typical misunderstanding of "muh dopamine"?

> our culture now eats children and shits out broken, anxious, depressed people who can't know what it means to love someone anymore
sounds like some projection to me

>It's almost like the religious traditions spanning three centuries were closer to the mark on human nature
you mean the religious traditions that spawned several wars over them and aren't followed in many parts of the world?

>than a bunch of 20 year olds with no background in neurology
where's your neurology degree

Spends my cash.

>if you fap to anime waifus all your life you sustain the same damage, equal to a woman having 10+ partners, and are no longer capable of love.
sounds like most people who spew this kinda shit, aka it's projection

>Dopamine
*Oxytocin and complex pair bonding mechanisms
>sounds like projection
Sounds like divorce and mental illness rates.
>spawned several wars
And now we go to war over a new religious tradition called "anything that isn't a representative democracy needs to be stamped out through bloody wars that send countries back into the bronze age, but that's okay as long as they vote for lobbyist-funded politicians". Humans gonna human. I'm a jew, by the way.
>where's your neurology degree
It's actually a Bs in genetics, but that doesn't stop me from buying other journals.

You only doubt this because men are less susceptible to the damage except in extreme cases with dozens of partners, so your doubt is more projection than anything

Me? Being Jewish, I was able to stay a virgin and get a qt virgin wife myself. We are the saner, smarter people after all.

What is /pol/ about that post? You think no other board is racist?

>*Oxytocin and complex pair bonding mechanisms
so still neurotrash pseudoscience on par with "women can't drive because they're too busy looking for berries" and shit like that

>It's actually a Bs in genetics
>UNDERGRAD acting like he's some kind of expert, and not even in a related field
lol don't get too caught up in phrenology any time soon, you sound like you'd be into that shit

>>Love when combined with sex is literally like a drug, and women build up tolerance several times faster than men.

Yup. IIRC the breakover for women was like 6 partners
(Though I'm assuming more spread out over time is different. If she's had 6 partners by 40, that's not the 20 year old roastie with a count of 20)

I think the man's breakover was like 14.

Now a lot of the "chad" types
>"I'M 50 BUT I TOTALLY BANG BRAINDEAD 18 YEAR OLDS, MY LIFE IS HAPPY"
aren't mentally adjusted, but to pretend that roasties are fine and that sex for women = totally the same as sex for men

False.

very very VERY cute

fiat 500? audi TT?

>phrenology

The bigger your nose, the better you are at sex. :^)

very little
>can be attractive
>wont cheat on me
>isnt retarded (because it doesnt have a brain)
>wont ruin you emotionally for fun
>doesnt do retarded counter intuitive things like feminism
>hasnt caused problems all the way throughout history
>are useful for something
>a motorbike isnt better at being a car than a car is after taking pills
>it will be your companion for life if you take care of it
>wont suddenly decide its a lesbian then leave you for another car only to then leave that car to go get some dick from another chad
>cars actually make my dick hard
>i can derive pleasure from cars
>cars dont put on weight and than blame it on you when you dont want to drive them anymore

sorry guys i gotta lot i gotta get out of me

>cars dont get pregnant with a baby car and then expect you to raise it
>cars dont marry you just so they can abuse the legal part of marriage to take everything you own and your kids and your dog just so they can kill it
>cars dont have kids then drive the father away only to raise them terribly

il stop now sorry i really hate women

pedo, only anime lolis have the potential to be as cute as a miata

As someone who has had a girlfriend for a few years now, it is absolutely true. Women are all whores that will betray you if you show signs of weakness.

The point of a relationship is to prove your dominance, which is what they’re attracted to. They will always go for the man that talks rough and plays rough over the nice guy.

are you by any chance the spic with the camaro who boasts about his chubby gf?

Nope, gf is white and I forcibly pulled her off her off the nightclub/bar/rave trainwreck she was heading for

Why do you force yourself to stay with her? There's no point in hitching yourself to someone you are struggling with everyday.

I beat it up

Are you just gay then?

Underrated reply.

I come here because I'm bitter and need friends. I can agree though, gave /b/ and Veeky Forums a permanent leave and took a break from coming here for a couple years and was honestly a pretty good thing for my social life.

>wont ruin you emotionally for fun
>wont suddenly decide its a lesbian then leave you
>cars actually make my dick hard
relatable

It'll be a while before I get a new one

its a piece of shit

>What does your car have in common with women?

IT KEEPS LEAKING A FLUID, BUT DOESN'T DIE!

it's small and doesn't put out much effort

>heavy
>loud
>low to the ground
>small
>expensive maintenance
>useless except when I need it
>dont want it around me 24/7
>never talk to it on the phone/social medias
>attractive sometimes, ugly sometimes
>needs me, a male to take care of it so it can be worth anything
>used by many men before me

POs damaged and worn her
Needs lots of attention
Doesn't always co-operate
Costs a lot of money
Cute

>front heavy
>rear wheel drive
>thicc ass
>heavy
>thicc tyres
she just thick all round

never had a girl ride in it except my mum lel

mine was a virgin (stock ono) sitting in a boomer mansion before i rescued her

sat there for 4 years ;(

maintenance is expensive

Everytime I think I have fixed something by throwing a lot of money at it, it manages to start some other stupid shit. (audi)

The entirety of Veeky Forums's board culture summed up in a single reply.

craving for fluids of all kinds

I have more than one.

True that.
Depends on person. Some hoes can be nice, but requires lots of attention.

never kissed it

Fellow VW owner?

>As an...
>this
>>>>>reddit

It swallows up whatever I give it.

Nothing
It's called "smart"

It constantly fucks me.

>dat ass is unpredictable

Attached: 28951389_2067918629916439_6752824505683238265_n.jpg (960x696, 140K)

it was made in 2005

it's tiny and cute and puts up with my shit

Engine's been whiny ever since some guy rammed it

don't do anything when i'm inside them

Cringe

It hates niggers.

Reported to the FBI

It's large and overweight but still gets my dick hard.

10/10 would slide into a fence
thicc

She was only 15 years old

youtube.com/watch?v=57kJNWNL-UA

In species where a father never knows that the child is really his (e.g. Humans), the male psychology was developed to have a strategy to favor virgin females, or at least women with high sexual fidelity, to ensure that the child is yours.

Raising and providing resources for a child that is not yours genetically is genetic suicide and cuckoldry for a man. At least that's what I learned form evolutionary psychology class back in college

Attached: pussy bullshit.jpg (994x900, 100K)

>>>reddit

It has a lot of holes in it

haha your mom

Attached: 1491836458769.jpg (542x540, 20K)

i can get in

Its headlights are asymmetric.

They take all your money then stop putting out.

RIP my Plymouth

It's ok, most of this board doesn't have a car

>In species where a father never knows that the child is really his
this is true of all species except for seahorses

>the male psychology was developed to have a strategy to favor virgin females, or at least women with high sexual fidelity, to ensure that the child is yours.
why don't birds and fish do this then? why don't mammals in general who are not dogs or zebras do this?

>>dat ass is unpredictable
THERE WAS A LOT OF CHEESE IN THAT LASAGNA