There is a 1994 GMC truck model near by me here in Texas and I need to know the exact value of this truck here in texas

There is a 1994 GMC truck model near by me here in Texas and I need to know the exact value of this truck here in texas.

Pic related is the model I'm talking about.

Other urls found in this thread:

sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/d/91ford-ranger-custom-69k/6522218162.html
sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/ctd/d/1993-ford-ranger-xl-2dr/6522094804.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NADA or KBB

I tried both of those but it's not really giving me any exact info and the website keeps bugging out on me and redirecting me to other sites unrelating to what I'm looking for.

Where at? Central Texas and West Texas prices are higher than east or South Texas. I've had two of these body style trucks. Don't pay over 2 grand unless the engine and or transmission has been overhauled. Just flat stay away from the ones with over 200k miles.

If it's rust free and under 200k, no more than 2500

Shit sorry made a big mistake on my post. It's in Oklahoma but it's close by to the Texas boarder and I accidentally assume it was within Texas when it's just right outside of Texas.

It has about 120.000 miles and it is an extended cap with a matching top hard cover on the bed and it is an automatic and powered windows and locks and one owner has ever owned it.

Also no dents and has original paint. It is in durant Oklahoma and has been garaged for the last four years so guys what value am i looking at here?

Not op but what does Veeky Forums think of 1994 gmc trucks?

Maybe 3k. Again, if rust free.

They're good little trucks

I also forgot to mention all it needs is a new battery and thats it.

Well it is absolutely rust free and the previous owner took care of the truck and made sure to changed the tires and change the oil throughout it's service so it must be in perfect condition.

2.5k-3k

I bought and sold my 1988 Chevy Silverado for a single grand after two years but it looked like a bit of a beater while also being very reliable to me.

Not OP so I'll hijack his thread for a bit
Which to buy pls respond

sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/d/91ford-ranger-custom-69k/6522218162.html
sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/ctd/d/1993-ford-ranger-xl-2dr/6522094804.html

>Give me exact value based on this picture.

$1787.41

Looks more like $1793.26 to me

Heh nice one op, I’m in texoma, gonna snipe your ass thanks for the heads up.

fpbp

this sounds about right op

>exact value of this truck
about three fifty

3000$ is what i'd offer. 4000$ tops.
These are fantastic trucks if equipped with the 350 make no mistake, especially the pre-96 models as they are throttle body injected and will last for 3 metric eternities. But they are old trucks, so they are not to be overpaid for.

OP I will level with you.
pros: TBI motor, easy to work on, simple design but you can get GOOD power out of them with some work, parts for the drivetrain and body are cheap, they look good
Cons: 94 is the first year for e-shift in the 4L60, now the 4L60e, some of the transmissions some of these things ate computers, 350s were prone to "pinging" and making the knock sensor go off, they just were like that, and that is all i can think of right now.

1993/1994 4l60e were the only that could be interchanged. Also the truck may not be an "e" transmission. It could be a regular 4L60 depending on what year it was built. I can go more in depth if you would like

If it is 4wd check the CVs and actuators, they were finicky as well. Take it out to a parking lot, turn on 4hi, and crank the wheel hard and drive slow. If it "hops" on the pavement it is working well

My opinion: 3-4 thousand max. If it is Z71 and 4wd functions well, get it.

Mileage is more of a concern if it hasn't been taken care of. Sounds like this one has been. Preventive maintenance will get you a long ways. I have 325K on my 4.3. Good luck.

get the 91

Sell it to a mexican that wants to slam it

YAMERO

$2,513.63, because no rust and nice paint, assuming cared for and everything works.

>sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/ctd/d/1993-ford-ranger-xl-2dr/6522094804.html

That's my current truck with an extended cab, 150k fewer miles and none of the body damage or rust. Like being able to clone your favorite dog but make it better....... DO WANT

>sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/ctd/d/1993-ford-ranger-xl-2dr/6522094804.html

I'm pretty sure that's an XLT, but it does not have A/C. Since the 91 listing is gone, that 93 is pretty nice if you can live without A/C.

>I have 325K on my 4.3.

The only good 4.3s were the pre-Vortec, pre -Dexcool 4.3s

The later ones are complete shit.

Agreed. Never had a problem with mine. Vortec is not always better.

Took too long for this to come around.