/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>Half AP Cost Campaign - (So far it doesn't include Ember Gathering)
Period: August 31, 2017 (Thu) 7:00 ~ September 07, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC

>"1 Million Download Campaign"
Period: September 07, 2017 (Thu) 4:00 ~ September 21, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Facebook Campaign for 10k likes & 2k shares (Completed)
- 18 Saint Quartz
- 4 Summon Tickets
- 3 Golden Fruits
- 10 Mana Prisms a day for the duration of the Campaign (up to 130)
>"1 Million Download Pickup Summon"
Period: August 31, 2017 (Sat) 7:00 ~ September 14, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
5*s Sakata Kintoki - Limited, Altria Pendragon, Altera, Jeanne d'Arc, Vlad III and Zhuge Liang (El Melloi II)
4*s Altria Pendragon [Alter] and Saint Martha
3*s Robin Hood and Boudica
Check the schedule of the Rate ups for the 5*s: webview.fate-go.us/2017/0831_1million_cp/

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg (embed) (embed) (embed)
Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xBlkdh9LcEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Damn, Saber's son looks like THAT!?

How comes Quooapp and Apkpure already have 1.3.0? I'm euro

Jeanne is cute

Yes, cheerish her if she spooks you.

Im pretty sure she got a better ass than Seiba, even if she is a clone.

Thanks.

NOBU.

i wanna sniff her finger after plucking her swimsuit out of her asshole wonder how her shit smells

Liz?

Neck yourself

BASED MORDRED POSTER

Someone post Sakura lewds

Would Mordred and Saber Lily be friends

wtf i'm gay now

Real thread.

Im pretty sure Mordred wants to fuck Lily

Lily is friends with everyone

Will we be getting apologems from maintenance?

Yes, 4 Quartz

3 it was in the notice

Well which is it?

3, I read wrong

It's obviously 2.

Only a single quartz this time.

Literally just a quartz fragment.

post yfw the ANIMATION UPDATES just refers to insignificant ui changes.

Just one

How good is Kintoki compared to other Berserkers?

Not even quartz, we're getting 1000 friends points.

Looks like a mana prism.

Berserkers that are out or Berserkers all together?

A bronze fou card.

Shit. Not worth spending Q on

Hits harder than anyone else but little survivability. He has defense ignoring NP that he can self-charge, but to make the most out of him you need someone to taunt and stuff, or put him in the backseat.

365 QP if you login everyday for a year, starting today.

a golden apple

He's going to be the hardest hitting single target berserker for a while, but he has a lot less survivability than Herc, basically none as he's pretty much entirely focused on pumping out damage.

They didn't mention animation updates dumbass

Does maintenance end in 30 minutes?

He's great for boss fights, one of the strongest single target damage berserkers for a LONG time. Requires babysitting but he's great otherwise, at least until the BIG multi-bar bosses show up

Until Raikou or Cu Alter come out, he's the best 5* zerker.

Will grailing Medusa make her not shit?

>or put him in the backseat
Position matters? So, enemies are more likely to attack whoever is at the front?

Nice joke

youtube.com/watch?v=xBlkdh9LcEE

>tfw no NP5 Artoria(archer)

Also damn that servant swap mystic code is cool, when do we get that?

Shit compared to Mommy

Positions determine in what order they get exchanged. Putting him in the back means he'll come out last, meaning he will have all 5 of his cards distributed each turn if he's the only servant you have left. That lets you do Buster Brave Chains every turn

how long till servers up?

read maintenance notes you brainlet fuck

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Meduseless is incapable of not being useless
If you grail her, it'd better be out of love.

London I think.

Where is the joke

Think he means in the back behind your first 3 units, i.e. everyone has to die before he comes out.

22 minutes

Is mommy single or multi target np though?

Kintoki is unironically the best berserker until Cu Alter unless you have NO ONE that can keep him alive at all.
Take Herc. Make him a bit more flimsy, but double his damage potential. That's Kintoki.
Cu Alter is basically Kintoki's damage AND Herc's survivability which just makes him retardedly OP as a berserker.

Multitarget and her purpose isn't even the same as him. Cu Alter is a much better comparison

Why is Kintoki's mad enhancement so low?

Aoe, ChooChoo is the single target.

Shes a fucking monster though

Mommy is only good for NP spam, for traditional buster spam Kintoki is better.
Cu Alter makes both of them a joke since his NP is retardedly strong, his deck is really good for berserkers, and he has the same amount of survivability as Herc.

Because you're a shitty master

Because he's not insane, just a very "standard" berserker that goes wild when he gets hit. Also he didn't get any meme Mad Enhancement EX like Kiyohime or Raikou.

Besides Charlemagne (71), what other Servants lived to and died at a ripe old age?

A bit more flimsy is understating it, but his damage really is miles ahead of anyone else.

Because in lore he's not a berserker like Herc or Lancelot who went batshit, he's just kinda angry that things don't go his way.

You also need five copies of the Black grail CE, is the one that we are getting with Kintoki.

Arjuna

altogether

probably Heracles

Yeah, pretty celebrated and experienced seiyuu. Her stoic impression does the job well.

>But she also will share face with another main character from the franchise, just to be sure than her design doesn't flop somehow
Saw your post in the prunned thread as well. >Im not sure if my logic makes sense
Yeah, no, your tsun here makes perfect sense, it's even amusing.

As I'm also digging her a lot, to be honest I'd welcome even more similar or related designs. Think I saw Uathach on a doujin as well. At this point I'd back Hirokazu Koyama to be Typemoon's CEO and replace the constant influx of Saber-faces with Touko/Scathach designs. The Unlimited Saber works has become too dull.

His flimsyness doesn't matter whatsoever with a Mash, Jeanne, or even blue dork.
Oh and if you can double waver him and switch off on the defense boost whenever it wears off, it will make up for his lack of defense.

The important thing is that on any single target boss he'll be dealing a few hundred thousand damage before he goes down.

Why is Ozymandias so strong

His kit is really good.

>15 minutes left
>still no game version update
E X T E N D E D

OP has excellent taste

>heracles
>dying of old age
dumb secondary

I already downloaded 1.3.0 on apkpure

NA IS FUCKING DEAD

>Fate Extella link gets a male story
>But the other two stories will just be Nero and Tamamo again
>There's a 99% chance we won't get EMIYA or Gil stories, and a 99% chance other than Charlemagne we won't get any other new characters for a story
I like Nero
BUT FUCK
I WANT EMIYA NASU YOU HACK

how did he die?
I didn't read UBW

hes rather durable.
he has 60% attack buffs, 20% which is shared.
gives np to everyone.
has a pretty good np.
naturally high star absorb cause hes a rider

Chill your beans

How good is Scathach compared to all the other Lancers in the game? Is she at least in the top five?

Post THAT Ilya image.

Link is a sidestory that happens along with the events of Extella
An actual sequel is in the works.

shes too 2.

doesnt mean much cause the best lancer is like being the smartest retard.

Easily one of the better ones.

Are they really that useless?

You wake up to find the 2nd servant in your party staring you down angrily and tells you that you have 10 seconds to apologize before you get whats coming to you. You don't know what you did but you have to think of some bullshit explanation and fast.
Who is it, what is your explanation and what is your punishment if you don't have one?

She's one of if not the best, though that's not a very high bar as there is a pretty heavy lack of any really strong berserkers.

Lancelot no! Lily isn't Arthur yet!

He doesn't, at the end of his life he was welcomed into the Greek Pantheon by the Gods to live among them, presumably forever
He wasn't mortal to begin with

Lancers*

>Whats the best class that isn't Berserker/Caster
Who gives a shit?

Special classes need not apply

Not sure what you meant here, are you saying Lancers are underused because there are plenty of good Berserkers right now?

So Berserkers tend to take Lancer's place as a more general heav damage dealer?

Most of the time, the thing with classes like Sabers and Lancers is that most of their better units are 4*s
You're better off avoiding scat and rolling for lancer tamamo or lancer mama

I'd offer my neck to Heracles and accept my fate.