Ford SVT Lightining

Ford SVT Lightining

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=T1w9K_OrRhg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

muh dick

As a Jellybean (1998) F150 owner with the 4.6L Triton, I want one of these.
>muh spark plugs
don't care

Chevrolet 454 SS

Theres one in my area. He street races with it and blows damn near everything out of the fucking water

Had one of these. Had to get rid of it because for my lady so I traded it in for a Toyota Yaris. My biggest regret because it was my dad's truck.

I just hope it's in safe hands. And I HOPE it didn't get slammed.

how does it feel to be castrated?

I miss when the F150 wasn't as big as a house.

I miss the old performance street truck niche.

what the fUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Tell me about the spark plugs

>Chebby SS
>For a Yaris

I like the Yaris and all but that was a dumb move. I bet the guy who got it was laughing about it with his buddies at the bar later that day.

Chevy ss looks better

>Had to get rid of it because for my lady

i have never known a marriage where the man sold his car for a cuckbox "for the lady" to be successful. that's just the tip of the controlling bitch, balless husband iceberg. it will get worse and she will lose respect for you over time.

two car garage or divorce. it's inevitable.

>Had to get rid of it because mmm'lady

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I don't care whether you drive a miata, a boostlet, a fucking bike, trike, brodozer or mallcruiser, selling a car because of a lady

FUCK that!

I just bought a newer chevy ss because the guy had to start a family lmao

>Had to get rid of it because for my lady so I traded it in for a Toyota Yaris. My biggest regret because it was my dad's truck.

The 4.6 and 5.4 Tritons both had spark plug issues where the plugs would either shoot through the roof or mate to the head.

Fuck your lady. Especially for a Yaris? Whack

I have a 94, engine developed a bad misfire and died one night. Have yet to pull it apart

R. Lee Ermey has some advice.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=T1w9K_OrRhg

Oh, Jesus..

My childhood friend got one of these as his very first car growing up. Another kid got jealous and torched it.

F

Also, at the time I knew it was fast but I had no idea how nice it really was. That was his dad's baby.

my friend had one with a bit of miles. he wanted 6k. I wish I could have bought it;_; it's in Mexico now

Slow.

Get it, how much is it in pesos? $10? Lol

Trucks were meant to be low

>what in tarnation

Nice, not even a functional bed

Please stop shitting up this thread.

Wish I would have gotten this advice sooner before I traded in the Chevy. We broke up a while ago. But at least I got rid of the Yaris and traded it in for something I always wanted so I won't be reminded that I bought that boring econoshit box for such a parasite of a woman. Though, it still hurts knowing the fact that I got rid of something that's been around a good chunk of my life and will never get it back. I'm so sorry for my huge fuck up dad.

Buy another truck with a functional bed. Not everything was meant to work. Slammed stuff rules, air ride is beautiful, and you don't lose any performance capabilities if done correctly.

Do you not like GM or something? They've put out way more "sports trucks" than Ford. ...And don't start posting fucking Utes and shit.

>I like the tuna here

user I suspect he just hates things on air ride.

>Do you not like GM or something
No, I just don't like air ride or slammed shit

user why you treat the GMT400 name bad by badmouthing bagged trucks?

Because they look so dumb. They look like little slugs or snails sliding along the pavement.

You realize most people don't ride aired out, as that would be harmful to the truck. Just air out at lights or when parked. Most of the time, depending if bag on bar or axle, they can lift to factory height. I get it though, not for everyone.

what did you get post-yaris?

Another Yaris, but a manual

Fuck off you're not me.
2013 Mercedes EClass Coupe.

Say what you want about it, but it's better to drive than that shoe box.

lol
good for you. does it get you laid ever?