/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General/

Welcome to the Sonic General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss about new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and more!

/sthg/ #904 - Manic The Greenhog Edition

>Sonic News

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/slashswitch/status/903097030565703680
twitter.com/ishmael205/status/903065769893875712
youtube.com/watch?v=TftUoKFNKcg&feature=share
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cute pairings

it's fucked up if you think about it
rouge is basically a bat head and wings on a midget with big tit's body

A little bit more unused stuff

Time to Escape!

twitter.com/slashswitch/status/903097030565703680

HERE I COME

>time to escape
Makes me wonder if you'd grab onto the emerald the UFO was holding and then bash it off, maybe try to reach some sorta clear point on the map while evading it trying to steal the emerald back

Apparently we were gonna have Act 3 stages

twitter.com/ishmael205/status/903065769893875712

Probably. Or just grab the emerald and make it to a clear point before time runs out.

BROS

AMY WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PLAYABLE

"To be fair, in the case of Amy and hyper forms/super emeralds, that had to have been shut down early. Izuka and others were very direct and adamant early on that we would only be getting Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles and that super emeralds/hyper forms wouldn't be in Mania."

FUCK.

FUCKING IIZUKA

When and where was this?

Maybe her CD sprite can be edited in, along with Metal.

FUCK
Ccome on, Amy is my favorite character to play in 2d games

Get me Whitehead on the phone

>infinite is the oc best friend
>the ruby controlls him
>last bump on infinite trailer
Seems that someone cracked the code

>tfw no super amy

Why the fuck aren't they adding DLC?

How can regular Knuckles compete?

Mike Pollock is a national treasure.

he may not have the intimidating tone of dean bristow, but there's a damn good reason why 4kids and the recasting with colors never managed to get his chicken-legs robonik aside

T K M A
Tails and Knuckles are pretty obvious, and since we already know Amy was cut, that likely means the A stands for Amy...
So does this mean Mighty was planned as well?

It might be Metal.

Oh, damn. That should've been far more obvious, what the hell is wrong with me

I'm not too familiar with Mighty, so those five seem like a reasonable deduction. If Metal was cut, I can add it to the ever-growing list of wasted potential.

If Mania had Hyper forms as well as Metal and Amy as playable characters I would have FUCKING cum

In the games he's been playable, Mighty has basically been a reskin of Sonic. In fact, Sonic was turned into Mighty as Sonic Crackers became Knuckles Chaotix.
So Metal would be a much more unique playable character.

Furthermore, if you take a closer look at the supposed unused amy text, it has a lot of odd errors, especially with regards to color and shading.

Damn so it was fake then? I'll never trust Sonic Stadium again

First for silver a cute!
A cute!!!

Monarch boss?

We can have nice things, but sadly not all the nice things.
Stuff like V. MOA would nice, at least there's a Metal romhack I haven't played yet.

Apparently the Dunky voice clip isn't just thrown in there when looking at the files.

youtube.com/watch?v=TftUoKFNKcg&feature=share

>Sonic Stadium
Wait, that's not dead like Sonic Cult?

Silver is a good boy who wants to hold Onii-chan's hand!

Hope no one will mind me reposting this here
I'm thinking of also adding edgy rat with a Maria ita bag

NACK 2 BABY

I need a story behind this. Why is that in there?

I'm doodling a thing where blaze takes care of silver growing up like a good oneechan and one day she notices he finally got bigger than her without her realising

SonicXPersona crossover where Sonic and friends are humans who transform into mobians through rings or gems when?

Sparky pls

Is that actually real? lmfao

Because fans made that game.

As a fan of both frachises, That's way to fucking autistic

What exactly do you want out of this? An rpg with sonic characters? Or the kind of game where you play each day methodically and to date girls?

please post it here and the ride booru as soon as it's done, I need more for my Silvaze folder

>and to date girls
The only thing that matters.

>Digital Devil Saga but with Sonic Worldians
Okay

>regular SMT
Yuck

Bros, what's your headcanon for how Sonic Underground ends?

Mine is that Manic and Sonia ended up giving up on finding their mom, but Sonic did not. Sonia settled down with Bartleby, while Manic decided to get Sonic to also give up on finding their mother. He hired a prostitute to pretend to be their mother, but during the family reunion, Sonic and Sonia found out and they cut all ties with Manic.

>Super Amy could have been a thing

IIZUKAAAAAA

Anyone remember this guy?

Likely got dropped way early on in development if there are no sprites at all left in.

There is almost no chance for Super Amy to be a thing. Even if she was playable, she'd likely get a Heroes style shield if she got all the emeralds.

No source for it?

what's the point of reviewbombing Mania? Sega isn't going to remove a DRM they paid for just because a good maybe 10% of their consumers (on PC no less) are going "DENUVO REEE"

If anything the negative reviews will be Sega's excuse to say PC ports are unprofitable, knowing how stupid they are.

The outrage would be tiny if they hadn't delayed the game for it.

>he likes amy

Remove it or not, reviewbombing is still going to make "fuck sega for using denuvo" one of the first things people see when looking at that game so it'll cause some damage. It's better than donig nothing.

>It's better than donig nothing.
Okay, but is it better than donig literally anything else with that time?

Cream in a uniform is too cute!
Post Cream until she's no longer cutest girl

How do I dropdash?

Hold jump in mid-air.

Probably not.

>he she comes
>more crazy than the rest of 'em
>the best of 'em
>cuter than kittens
>you can call her Creamie
>unlike Amy she don't giggle
>she'll straight chop off your nipples

She can lick my ice cream cone anytime she likes
*wink*

>Get to bring back ANY stage you want and remix it
>Bring back fucking Oil Ocean and mix it with fucking Sandopolis
>That fucking Octopus boss
Someone needs to slap Christian. What the fuck was he thinking.

Cute pincushions

I just seen it in the other thread, I was going to talk about this. I'm glad that you got inspired and I think the drawing is really cute, user.

I have a hard time dedicating my bag to specifically one character and it's currently a series bag, but I want to redo and add some improvements.

I wish there were more itabags for Sonic, I only know three.

Dead thread!

Cute. I support the addition of edgy rat.

What happened to Sonic?

I'm guessing he died instead of Johnny

>Try again

>blood-soaked Maria
sweet and terrible like a madman's lullaby

So I was able to get a refund even though it was past 14 days. Mentioned how Denuvo wasn't mentioned till release.

The people who whine about Denuvo, reviewbomb, spam forums and harass developers are literally worse than Denuvo itself. It's like a bunch of children having an autistic tantrum and smashing everything because mommy told them to go to bed - I understand the frustration, but at the same time you're still handling it in an extremely retarded way.

Mod when?

>"You must be new here."
This isn't your first day on the internet, right? Of course that's how they're gonna react. The majority of them are kids, the rest are gonna be on the spectrum of 'special'.

swingers/10

Oi fuck you. Oil Ocean and Sandopolis were the stages I wanted back the most. Acquire skill.

You can blame Sega of Europe for being retarded for pulling this stunt

I'm not review bombing Mania, but I did make it a point to tell them that it's killed my motivation to preorder or purchase Forces.

It's better to complain and let those fuckers know how much people hate drm rather than staying passive and letting publishers shit on your mouth even more.
If there's no negative feedback to their shitty decisions, they will only make more shitty decisions.

>but I did make it a point to tell them that it's killed my motivation to preorder or purchase Forces.
the game itself is motivation enough tbqh

>"H-ha-ha people bitching about Sonic Forces because they think Sonic never had a good game!!"
>"I didn't imply Sonic never had a good game, I'm not as hyped for Forces because the last game Sonic Team developed was Lost Worlds."
>"..."
>"Yeah that's what I thought bitch."

user are you arguing with yourself again? it's not healthy, stop that.

drawings of a very slow rat to try and get these sonic proportions down