How do German and Korean car manufacturers get away with building and selling absolute piece of shit cars?

How do German and Korean car manufacturers get away with building and selling absolute piece of shit cars?

Attached: 1384116633384.jpg (357x457, 26K)

Retards keep falling for the ''''''German Engineering'''''' meme

Germans do it on prestige and name recognition. Koreans do it by I have no fucking idea how.

That pitbull's face is what I imagine someone's face looking like when they say the name "Stephen with a ph"

How does GM?

koreans do it by just making consistently shitty cars so nobody expects anything more from them, except hyundai that are really trying to be taken seriously, kia made a single attempt and failed.

germans do it because of the jews in volkswagen, they make and sell garbage and so do most of the companies they own (like 60% or some retarded amount of car manufactures are owned by vw) and then using the german engineering and the great history of cars that germany has to their advantage

Attached: 1518353371689.jpg (1920x1200, 978K)

t. GM marketing team

Hyundai is actually good now though. their cars consistently beat Toyota in reliability since 2013 at least

>their cars consistently beat Toyota in reliability
you are aware they are undergoing a massive recall for their engines exploding.... like legitimately exploding. That's some kind of reliable.

You think German cars aren't the best for the price? Then why do even Germans themselves prefer them? And which cars and brands are superior, and in which way?

Pic related: find me a non German car on this parking lot at a German supermarket.

Attached: PSX_20180310_112255.jpg (3913x761, 709K)

The blue Škoda.

they do it so well they dont even need a government bailout

OUCH

>he thinks Skoda isnt VAG

Attached: 7E54EC4C-B0B2-49B9-9495-4B87010E4815.gif (240x180, 455K)

Skoda is essentially a budget VW.

Attached: main-qimg-d81e9d99432cf55d7c4e3043f257f464-c.jpg (602x280, 36K)

As opposed to whom?

The Dacia, ya idiot

Ask america. They're the masters at it. Even had to cuck their own car market to make sure their cars sell.

Yes because Toyota has never recalled anything

Cheapness and perceived value is how.

>Germans having German cars

Show me a regular jap parking lot without a majority jap cars fuckwit

Has Toyota recalled cars for fucking exploding?

Yeah they uhh recalled some... floormats...
And 64,000 tundras because of the stability control turning off, meanwhile Hyundai is having a recall on Santa Fe's because the STEERING COLUMN could pop off kek

>Jews in Volks Wagen

Hitler wouldn't have like this turn of events

the only people who like german cars are oilrich arabs. they're ugly overpriced crap for people who have more money than brain.