ITT: We pretend it's 1989

Have you seen the new trans am?!?

who else /sega/ master race?

Hey guys! Just bought this year's grand marquis! It's rated for 20 mpgs, that's a lot!

The balance is amazing on this car I heard, too bad the motor that it comes with is only a 2.4 pos

just sell it for $1000-1500 after you'll get bored with it

Looks sweet! I'm just hoping GM pulls through with this new Fiero, especially since there's rumors of a 3.4 DOHC v6 engine for it

Just picked her up, how’d I do?

An AWD 911? Really? Women ruin everything.

WHO THE FUCK WOULD EVER BUY A FUEL INJECTED V8????

At least they'll always be uniquely air cooled!

Can you guys please stop posting this huge fucking dozens of kilobyte files? My fucking modem is screaming and my mom keeps trying to use my phone.
Itll be 2018 before any one of these images loads.

*shits in diaper because just born in 89*

hey guy what you think of my sweet ride

I just got done working on my moms fuel squirting 4 cylinder mustang.
What a piece of shit.

Why the fuck are there 8 spark plugs?
This thing is fucking complicated and its just a fucking 4 cylinder.
I hope we can go back to carbed cars and they stop making new dumb car laws.

Vous êtes tous d'accord, n'allez pas à la Polytechnique Montréal demain soir.

>the original incel

I'd be driving around in the worst gen Bronco without even knowing it's shit.

Hon hon hon je parie que vous conduisez une nouvelle BMW.

Any tips on how to get a girlfriend?

Stop over generalizing

Maybe get a car that goes over 85mph you stupid americans

Did you guys hear about the new DOHC V8 Corvette driving around europe during its debut at the geneva auto show? i bet its going to be a fucking monster! say goodbye to the classic pushrod small-block boys cause this is a turning point and they ain't never going back.

anyone down for one more time attack before BMW suicides itself with this ugly piece of shit?

Bubba bought himself a redneck Veyron.

Hello, I'm a time traveller from 2018, ask me anything. Oh BTW, guess who's president here?

One of the few things I like about the guy is that if you go back in time nobody would fucking believe he’s president

Wow, trump as President? i bet he's going to run this country as well as he ran his businesses. the future looks pretty bright for america. we will likely be singing in harmony and be more unified than we've ever been and our mexican friends staying over for the weekend will probably all be back home by then

PARADOX
A
R
A
D
O
X

I wonder if the FIA is going to grow a pair and introduce a new category for rally soon. Feels like racing's only been getting more boring and tame these last few years.

At least F1 is still watchable.

So it's been a year and Europe still hasn't responded to this. How long do you think it will take them to catch up? I can only think what the Corvettes will perform like 30 years from now when it's 2018 or some shit, If Cars aren't electric and flying by then lel.

My weapons my Mind

Am I swimming in my dad's balls or floating in my moms uterus?

how do you guys feel about the new mustang may be fwd? if it handles well and gets better fuel economy i could get behind it. idk about the looks though, it looks like a bar of soap

I wish medical science gave them the knowledge of the fact that hot tub sex isnt safe

going to test drive a brand new r32 gtr, wish me luck.

looks like mazda is trying to join the jap sports car craze, but why would anyone get this over a mr2/supra/240

One more year guys.

O shit my camry is new! time to drive it 70k miles in three years and then trade it in!
why does the transmission sound like that?
t. early 90's toyota owner

My 300zx will blow the doors off your American piece of shit!

>be American
>make engine huge
>"No replacement for displacement hurrrr"
>"What's a turbo?"

Fuckin losers

because they're a butt fucking faggot whos going to get aids and die

Dude! Did you hear Subaru is going to be rallying? They have a whole new car just for entering rally with! Rumor is you can even buy a streetable turbo version of it! I've heard it's going to be fast as fuck!

Die of radiation poisioning you jap fuck

Oh look, a shitty excuse for a rally car. Call me when when Lancia showcases something.

B-but that's an E21

Haha, I pit you, fool. You'll be looking dumb when this God machine blows the fuck out of everything. Just you wait.

I bet they sell a shit load of them to regular people too.

just got this installed in my car, cost me $1200 US for the unit. insane price but so worth it. now to save up for the CD player. can't scratch CD's! so hopefully they'll last a bit longer

Can't scratch a CD? Dude are you an idiot? The shit is soft plastic. Hey, guess what! Unless you drive the boaty-est Cadillac over the smoothest road, that CD player is going to skip like a motherfucker!

I installed a record placer in my Honda CVCC. Blows the fuck out of CD's.

Shit, If I had to bet, I bet I could still sell all my records in 40 years, and what will your CD's be worth? Jack shit, that's right.

t. moron born in the late 90's/early 00's

>born in the late 90's/ early 00's
>it's 1989

get a load of this moron

literal shit post. Fucking get over it. You're fucking embarrassing. You can't afford a Ford GT anyway so shut the fuck up.

Have you seen that new skyline? I heard it has two turbos or something?

Get a load of Toyota: Those chinks think that they can build a luxury car at half the price of their European competitors. It's probably held together with bamboo to keep the cost down. I feel better spending the extra $30k for a 750i. Those Germans build reliable cars, you know...

>americans cant buy the queen of enduros
lol

Aaaand...the thread is now ruined.

Goo goo ga ga

>>user,why does it have lights...and popups?

J....just don't even

Gee Bill, two lights!

and its rear wheels can turn as well? how the hell? do you have two steering wheels or summat??

Just got one of these from the Jeep dealer down the street. They were practically giving 'em away. I'm gonna shrink wrap mine and keep it in a hermetically sealed garage for 30 years. Surely it'll be worth something by then!

What the fuck is a veyron?

wow those lights are pretty cool, hope nothing bad happens bros

Looks to Sci Fy to me, i ain't know nerd son.
Boxy cars will always be here, those curvy cars won't last long.

But hey, it's only 9 years old.

HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING

The absolute madman did it, he shot stacy.

that is one angry automobile!

I wonder what these dial-up bbs will look like 29 years from now...

maybe mine will be loaded by then.

BS
>Real people. Not actors.
>Chevy is quality

Guys, I'm in the market for a new SUV, I work construction.

What do you guys think of the Blazer? All the cool guys at my union have them.

Someone's a little ass hurt

Hi, Im 2 years old and what is this?

same

how about that Die Hard movie huh?

Finally got this American Beast!
Imports BTFO!

(blocks your path)

Theyre better in every way. Do you happen to like manually cranking the car in the morning

Attached: image-thumb-6.png (640x426, 508K)

The loss of turbos at the end of last year killed f1. It's a good thing Prost and Senna can still fight it out but they'll never have an exciting title fight again, Ron Dennis wouldn't risk the best cars crashing each other off

This liddle beast will be worth a lot in 29 years.
It will be a classic by that time, mark my words!

Attached: IMG_4488.jpg (1500x979, 152K)

Attached: 1519421992121.jpg (727x727, 46K)

Hey guys, I'm 23, didn't go to college but am looking forward to a promotion to the shift manager down at the Widget Plant where I was hired right out of high school, which'll be great because the bonus check will be enough to put a down payment on the house my wife says will be great for our 2 kids... anyhoo, since we're moving out to the 'burbs & need a new car for the family, saw this down at the dealership, what y'all think?

Need advice since next week we're going to Test Drive between this or a Oldsmobile Station wagon.

Attached: 89dodge.jpg (755x450, 64K)

Attached: Big-Wheel.jpg (800x571, 310K)

a wagon for just 2 kids sounds like overkill, check out the dodge colt wagon. it or the mitsubishi clone seems right up your alley.

Attached: 90103291990108.jpg (1024x682, 823K)

I just bought a new construction for $100,000, how did I do?

Attached: 1503062650196.png (998x702, 1.05M)

Did you guys hear they're gonna show the new 300ZX in a few months? I heard it's gonna have T W I N turbos.
pic related, one of the concepts

Attached: chrome_2018-03-10_21-01-10.png (695x194, 222K)

I know literal boomers wrote that shitty copy, but holy fuck, how was anyone considered a decent automotive writer in that period.
That's garbage on a whole new level.

My dick is my weapon

Hi Veeky Forums. Just got my license. We can go out and cruise in my mom's car if I can sneak out of the house,

(Yes, this is what I was driving when I got my license in 1989)

Attached: CC-38-042-800.jpg (800x600, 185K)

that house is an abomination

>all these filthy plebs
How can they even compete with this new bmw?

Attached: p1781o3tqh1t3htm326a9lvcl6b_r.jpg (580x362, 55K)

>woodgrain around the rear window
This time we've gone too far.

If cars ever go the way of McMansions, someday we'll all drive around in pickup trucks full of chrome and with giant wheels.

by not breaking down after 500km

by not being I4

kys

not a problem when you're the fastest car in europe. only shit cars get electronically speed capped

Attached: 66c313a8f8dcd8e92e8775f320ef4bc4.jpg (778x519, 177K)