Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/dark-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/skaven-army-roster/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread: Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.totalwar.com/discussion/99037/sega-told-ca-their-games-had-too-much-content-link-with-proof
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for more rats

Daily reminder

forums.totalwar.com/discussion/99037/sega-told-ca-their-games-had-too-much-content-link-with-proof

3rd for reddit lizards

It's gonna be fine.

>Tomb Kings still not announced

When will CA drop the skaven meme?

>3 weeks away from release
>No helf or lizard campaign content (or even a trailer for the former)
>They waste this week giving us more recycled reddit rat content (that even fucking crashed)

On a scale of Empire to Rome 2

How unfinished will this game be?

*dabs*

I can still play empire
so Ill be able to play attila for next 10 years even if CA stops working

Xth for propaganda chan

>mega map delayed for months after release
>barely any HE content shown

Disaster/10

Team grace!
I wish she still streamed with joey

>Those hands

Bravo CA

Bravo.

4 weeks, but yeah it's concerning.

>Liking feminist scum.

Glad to see that with this thread several posters have decided to bring us down to the standard Veeky Forums level of quality.

Maybe everyone who actually made this a decent place to be have left.
See you all at Warhammer2 launch I guess.

aaaaaaaaahh CA, the eternal dev...
i have seen the end of TW
and years from now boards will say

'here began the fall of CA'

the power of features was taken from the fans and given to the jew.
those who were the lead designers grew sick with every kind of wickedness.
they were filled with greed, deceit and malice.
they kicked and downvoted.
they betrayed their customers and banned those they loved.
they did all this and called it just.

and i saw in his hand an NDA, sealed with seven sigs, the first of which was breached
and behold a darren horse! and he that sat on it had a stream and he went forth to rant...

the threads were filled with shills and drones

>you can still see the paki cum on her lips
she's a slut, even worse, a feminist slut

Never forget

>Not a feminist
>The year of our cis-gendered lord 2017

[x] Bully Elves

G O T H I C C

W-A-R-B-A-N-D

Honestly why did they fuck up the lighting so bad?

you didn't see the khalida trailer?

VERY nice

It probably destroys performance so they just cut it.

Optimization for CA means nerfing the graphics, this is why Attila is superior graphically

Between the previews and the release, they rolled in the Rome 2 high performance lighting changes.

History and fantasy, living in harmony.

>1st pic
>looks dark and grim, looks Warhammer

>2nd pic
>looks like and underwater environment

I am still posting campaigns. Both fantasy and history. Been here since the /int/ threads

Is there any better feeling than completing a Throgg campaign? I think not.

NANI?!!!

There is none, finished my legendary Throgg campaign yesterday. The starting position is super harsh.

What a composition

S K A V E N

CHOSEN
H
O
S
E
N

reminder

What difficulty is that? It seems Kholek's army wasn't recently in battle since everyone is at full health yet it's so low on unit count, doesn't have heroes embedded either.

Soon

His stack got destroyed but then he recruited some new units

Are globadiers the Skryre blackfurs?
What I mean is, in the fluff, does Skryre field Stormvermin, or do they train them into globadiers/gunners instead, while leaving the melee to their lesser brownfur clanrats?

Well this quest battle was a bit of a disappointment, and it's the only one Isabella has. Vlad at least had that cool resurrection/infinite enemies one.

rats are good

If by soon you mean "at least another year".

They're saving the best for last.

>Vlad at least had that cool resurrection/infinite enemies one.

I enjoyed that one too.

How often do Steam games go on sale? I want to buy DLC.

I've only posted a little bit of campaigns. Mostly meme stuff to evoke discussion, like M2 migrating to Rome as the Turks. I don't really appreciate regular campaign posting. It isn't bad but it doesn't draw my attention.

There were TW threads on /int/? Just like international history games and stuff?
When about? I was doing some MSpaint historical stuff on Veeky Forums around 2009-2010.
Never explictly discussed TW stuff on Veeky Forums until Veeky Forums was a thing, you wouldn't see it on /v/ very often.

For the last two years or so I've been coming here maybe once every couple of months for a couple of weeks. But the amount of shitposting has just increased to the point as I describe: Just like everywhere else on Veeky Forums.
Like before the obligatory forced meme shitters would either ocassionally be original and at worst last like five posts instead of thirty.

That's spot on for my tastes as well. Though Moulder have a cool location at least. Maybe I'd have them second tier and toss the rest to the bottom.

Too much skin showing. She's a horribly decayed corpse with a pretty funerary mask.
I wonder how she will play. On the TT she's mostly there for her insane buffs to archers.
I can see Ghorst-level gives poison to army stuff on the campaign, but I'm afraid she'll be Ghorst-level in multiplayer as well.
And I'll be playing a fuckton more multiplayer in game 2 with FFA returning, even if it isn't quite the same.

I don't remember reading anything specifically about that. Skyre still have Stormvermin I'm pretty sure. I would argue that Skyre inventions aren't for those with merit, as they kinda consume their users at a very high rate. They're probably designed with a simple on/off function when pointed at the enemy so that after one container bursts and incinerates the crew, some random clanrat can get bodily thrown by his commander and told to SHOOT MORE FIRE.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

>implying Chorfs will ever be more than hellcanon operators
Dumb frundrar posters.

Obviously you're gonna win that fight easy but the auto-resolve doesn't like armies of all the same kind of unit unless it's like, free company.

Wish me luck friends. Belegar strayed to close to my lovely undead territory and is going to pay the price (hopefully).

Or chosen.
Auto-resolve really, really likes Chosen.
It has good taste

If only CA were capable of creating sexy women. I feel really bad for their concept artists that have to see their beautiful drawings turned into trannies, monsters and generally ugly women.
That would be an even worse stream than the two clown we had last time. Neither Grace or Joey know how to play Total War at all. Dogbert is what we truly need more of. Pair him with anyone, it doesn't matter, for he will carry the stream.

Clan Mors?

More like Clan BORES (me to sleep)

>There were TW threads on /int/?

It was way before Veeky Forums was a thing. People posted both grand strategy and total war in those /int/ thread. Later they were banned from /int/ and it become a general on /v/. It moved to Veeky Forums as /gsg/ when that board became a thing

>slayers
Ez.

*wishes you luck*
heh, nothing personel

Yeah I came to that conclusion. I saw some GS stuff on /int/, but never TW.

And yeah I was in such general threads on /v/. Though dodging /gsg/ turned out to be a great outcome.

>I have the best units of my faction while their army is mid tier units and has a retarded composition, wish me luck guys

Yeah, gonna be a super intense battle.

*Raises dead behind u*

You never know, one of these days a slayer might actually do something other than get smushed by everything. Let's hope it's not today though.

>7 armor-piercing graveguard squads
>armor piercing wraith squad
>armor piercing wraith knight squad
>armor piercing terrorgheists
>armor piercing crypt horror
>against an army of mostly slayers

I'll be shocked if you don't shit-stomp the stunties. The worst case scenario, you run your cavs and monsters into the slayers like a tard and they chew through them and the hammerers and GW longbeards somehow flank your grave guard.

Those critters are cute. I will feel bad about killing them.

why my faction leader doesn't speak in diplomacy window? It was used to be, I think I have pressed "always skip this section" checkbox. How to reset it?

>If only CA were capable of creating sexy women. I feel really bad for their concept artists that have to see their beautiful drawings turned into trannies, monsters and generally ugly women.

Sorry you don't like our DIVERSITY and representation of REAL women, user. Not every woman in a video game has to be wankbait for you, even if the lore says they use beauty-enhancing magic. Beauty is different from person to person.

Whoops, I'd love to stay and chat about this, but I'm all out of time for this reddit thread, Grace out :)

Skyre don't usually take to the field, if someone doesn't pay they can get any other clan to help them with warp tokens since they are so rich. Globadiers are probably quite junior warplock engineers and apprentices. Skryre does breed its own slaves which I think are fairly resistant to warpstone so they can work the foundries.

Is there a way to make Greenskins fun? Badlandsbowl is too damn boring and I don't want to restrict myself only to goblins. Should I just get that settle anywhere mod and move into Empire lands?

>Should I just get that settle anywhere mod and move into Empire lands?
I'd recommend getting it just because of how fucking stupid human/undead ork/dwarf only is. If a fucking orc can make a karak homely, no reason a human or the vampires can't. smfh.

But yeah, migration playthroughs are always fun. Take grimgor, maybe sack a bretonnian province, and you've got stunties, knife-ears, 'umies, pale undead 'umies, beastmemes, and some other greenskins to push around, all within arms reach.

What's the most fun campaign and why is it the orc campaign?

My favorite campaign so far has been NEET elves. Winning the campaign without ever setting foot outside the forest was actually fun.

every campaign before it becomes a streamroll or until you have to fight chaos and their agent spam for the 100th time
I hope the new world/combined map doesn't have chaos

Orc was probably the worst one i played

Empire. Everyone else has too much of the same shit to smash through. Only thing Empire is regretfully missing are more Greenskins to fight.

The chaos invasion will be in the combined campaign.

It probably will, but at least we'll have the new world to play around on while Archaon shits up the old world.

I think my first campaign will be migrating Karl over to Ulthuan or the Southlands and starting a New Empire. Fuck the old world.

>every campaign before it becomes a streamroll

This, especialy with dwarves. There comes a tipping point after which your income is just so big and your defensive units so strong that you can just roll over everthing.

It's a shame because I liked the dwarven armies the most

Skryre > Eshin = Pestilens > Mors > Moulder

Well for some strange reason the game sound pissed off somewhere and wasn't with me during that battle which was a bit weird. Nonetheless, stunties destroyed, only lost 1 unit.

Greenskins are the worst for migration playthroughs
Because then dwarfs steamroll the badlands and become the deathstar they always become faster

>Edgyshin
>better than Mors

YOU FUCK-FUCKING WHAT?
DELETE THIS SHIT-SHIT POST AND YOUR SHIT-SHIT OPINIONS

What's a migration playthrough?

Newfag here

>deathstar
>start taking some stuntie lands
>they move all of their stacks to Barak Zarr and sit there while I eat away at the unprotected sections of their empire

Every fucking game. I don't understand it, is it because Barak Zarr is a really strong eco city? Does the AI just really really value it? There's always like five dorf stacks around it and they never fucking move, even if I take Karaz-a-Karak

Seriously? Seriously?
What could be migration play? Gee I don't know...

pick your starting army and rush for some territory far away, in effect starting your campaign from there

old school TW attempt at increasing replayability

You take your starting lord and you fuck off from your starting area to go claim a relatively unprotected city somewhere else to get a different start.
You migrate.

They're too busy trying to learn to swim. That heavy armour and tiny limbs weigh them down so all their armies get stuck on level 3 swimming qualification.

Still not as edgy as DE.

That sounds awesome, what would be a cool place to start as orcs?

>orc

Skarsnik is the best campaign followed by Vlad and Norsca. It has interesting match ups and early game challenges and despite having an objective there's a lot of ways to get there. The problem with TWW2 is that it's looking like the vortex will streamline the campaign too much.

Don't listen to any of these other idiots, a migration campaign is when you mod your game so that the 'migration' event is always active. It makes it really tough and engaging to have to deal with rebellion all the time.

You basically abandon your starting region and fuck off to somewhere else on the map where you can settle.
Just like that one user that took Throgg, left Norsca and settled in the badlands.

Mousillon?

Well like I said in Bretonnia offers a pretty diverse set of enemies. Northern Empire would let you fight dwarves, norsca, get an early jump on Archaon when he shows up, and empire-flavored humans.

Oblivion has come /twg/!
Darren the Evercucked, Lord of the Features, has re-entered the world. With him marches historyfags numberless in size, prepare yourself for the coming shitposting!

Try going to Norsca and settle Kraka Drak.

I just downloaded the conquer anywhere mod, how do I activate it before I start my campaign?

Mods are automatically activated, the launcher lets you turn them on/off.

Ah cool, thanks
Cool, I think I'll go with the northern empire

>anywhere mod, how do I activate
Check the start up menu user

I just picked up TWW1 (after the trailer for 2 blew me away and I got some money together), so forgive me if this is a well-trodden ground.

Is DX12 a meme for nvidia cards?

I swear I did acceptably in DX11, thinking I could go from "acceptable" to "pretty god damn good", I hit DX12 and tried to re-run the benchmark.

I did quite substantially worse than I did in DX11.

Am I doing it wrong, or are my drivers fucked or something?