>open up ad of a decent looking car
>oh pictures are off google
>or no mileage listed
>or they say it isn't a rust bucked
>drive an hour to get there
>bed is rotted to the tires
>mileage is put in as 200 for 200000
>90k on the motor, call up and its actually 315k on the body
>posts in the $1000's for cars that are actually 10k+ because people filter out the $1 ones
>responses in spanish when the ad was in english
>people only tell the issues when calling, wasting everyones time when they could just put it in the ad
I dare you to find me a more insufferable car related place than craigslist

Facebook buy and sells

>Transmission: Manual
>Pictures very clearly show that it's automatic
Makes my fucking blood boil every time.

i know these feels op.
its like pulling teeth
shopping for used cars is either dealing with retards that don't know how to communicate basic information, or flat out scammers, trolls and bullshitters
craigslist used to be great when it first started. now its a sea of retardation and scamming trolls
takes alot of time and effort to filter through all the bullshit and find any kind of legit deal that fits what your looking for

>no rust
>runs great
>ac blows ICE cold
>5k serious offers only

This is why I usually offer no more than half of what someone is asking. If it was that abhorrent I would offer a fifth of the asking price.
It works more than it doesn't.

It's even worse because
>lol rustbelt
>live an hour from spic-heroine central mass so tons of people posting their trash up here on our craigslist

heroine places are great, junkies selling their cars cheap for a fix. as long as its got a clean title and you dont get pricked on a needle in it youre good

>trying to get mechanical information out of a woman
>dumb retard keeps talking about the seat covers and the paint
seriously thought women drivers were a meme before i attempted this shit

We have a winner, i saw a first gen Rav4 listed for 15k earlier. Nearly spat my drink laughing. Of course it was a woman seller.

>mileage is put in as 200 for 200000
Honestly if you are confused by that there is nothing Veeky Forums can do to keep you from getting taken.

I don't want to be stabbed by hispanics in Mass senpai

It's a few months till I can buy a handgun but I'd get fucked for carrying in mass anyway.

It's not confusing, it's just irritating

>AC ICE COLD FREEZING BRRRRRRRRRRRRR
who gives a shit seriously

>Facebook buy and sells
It's not all bad, I checked the profile of the guy who was selling his "mint" accord, had a picture of it from a front end collision.

>great shape everything works
>oh the engine is blown
this is no joke a serious post I found on a older corolla

>This is why I use fb marketplace now instead of CL
Look at profiles of people who want to buy something from me. Can weed out the trash quickly and deal with those less likely to kill me.

603?

I do like that it shows the age of the seller's profile, makes it a little easier to spot a fake

i cant understand why people are triggered by this
AC is just as important as a heater in some climates where driving a vehicle without AC is torture
and its not uncommon for older vehicles to ac that doesn't work. so its nice to know if it works or not

>ac werks gud!
>rest of car is totally fucked

yeah
wish I could filter out all these damn mass ad's

FB shill thread

You think that's bad? Try selling a used car. It's like the mating call of every toothless meth head, juggalo, cheapass office worker and welfare roach.

Half the time I'm not sure if the potential buying is going to roll me or not.

>Try selling a used car
yeah i know. selling anything through any kind of classified ads opens you up to a world of idiots

only if there was some way we could filter out the idiots on both sides
I vote for a severe pandemic

gets annoying af when you filter low to high and have to skim through those retards because the low number catches your eye every time

>tfw live in mass
>tfw even the heroin spics over price their civics.

Nashua?

>live in Lowell
>the spic and heroin capital of New England (16 od’s in 4 days)
>try to sell non-running dirtbike for $200
>spic attempts to stab me because he can’t test ride it

I fucking hate it here. Also:
>front plates
>inspections
>the ABSOLUTE STATE of the roads

>want a hatch
>literally like 4 in the state
>riced
>look in Mass
>more of them
>like $3500 for a beat to shit auto one

>really have wanted a truck
>passed up on some good looking cars because I want a truck
>months pass
>everything is rust buckets that either have engine problems or need frame repair
>things only get worse
>not even any decent cars anymore
>stop looking for a week
>open up CL one day
>oh shit that ranger is mint
>turns out ad was up for 16 hours
>27 people called already
>back to square one
send me one to california senpai so I at least got a chance of finding something to bring back

Attached: mpv-shot1371.jpg (640x480, 29K)

*one way

>be me, Louisville Metro but live in the 812
>have to either browse Bloomington CL for cars or deal with Kentucky county clerks and shit

You need to look for the right cars user. If you're searching for Civics, 30 year old trucks and cheap SUVs, you're gonna get spics and druggies.

If reliability is your concern, look for old people cars. Old caddies, buicks, lincolns or something. that's all i buy and i usually only need to look at 2-3 cars before I find a good one, and even the ones I pass on are usually in passable condition.

Gramps dies and Grandma doesn't need two cars, we had to put dad in the old peoples home here's his 10 year old garaged car with 40k miles, etc etc.

Look for ads in Rhode Island and southern mass. It's worth the drive to filter out all the shitheads.

>5k OBO FIRM

Attached: 1516525348723.png (645x729, 105K)

>Arizona
>see clean 240sx
>AC "delete" cause dude dwift-car xd

Attached: 1520556780454.png (488x463, 59K)

>Hyundai getz 2008
>tags: wrx sti gt-r ae86 Evo Rx7 supra

Lawrence is the spic and heroin capital of MA, sorry honey. Lowell is still bad though. I stayed there for a week and I would always get woken up by the spics in their fartcan civics blasting down the road in 1st gear