Slablands General

Neat eyes Edition

GAMES
Slablands: mega.nz/#F!BgcgBRxD!iTqbr5QmQ5IwUOAEZSBpyQ

Slablands Design Document:
docs.google.com/document/d/1ACXD-AWlYHDrXmS726OBihS4CSz7c9nL4kZtB4fifH8/edit?

Slablands Bug and Typo Reports:
docs.google.com/forms/d/1l0nMswToZ5ZMLL7vLwMdKU_mE8rmz70NC7Hz5XUzUD0/viewform

Slablands changelog:
docs.google.com/document/d/1noFLFeDmuGPv4rfd_6fyqLCbC-VdPpaWb1S-8kr-1t4/edit

The demo ends at the desert. More to come soon.

>F.A.Q s
pastebin.com/qMKLk0hH
pastebin.com/8c2sLaZP
History of /slabg/
docs.google.com/document/d/10rpdpabjVzkTmy37wo18sN-PvDTNaxrYVbWjY_ZKERE/edit

>Variable reference and style FAQ
docs.google.com/document/d/1P-irx43qxBg2nFN_YieZ52g9uLmRXJGIIZb4n8kQyc8/edit?usp=sharing

Sheepies guide to writing mobs
docs.google.com/document/d/1cUmHJ6IS7GEoxmAncl0A4Fegx3fJZTbAO_OtCUuKdyU/edit

Hey, you, browsing this shit! Consider writing/editing for Slablands to COMBAT THE ANTHROPOMORPHIC, FUTA, FEMDOM MENACE! (note: writing a submission is actually a pretty huge undertaking! Consider adding content for existing contributions or joining other people's projects first before starting your own, we don't need 6576534 half-finished unique NPCs.)
Writing is nice, but if you don't feel up to that task, try editing for one of the projects! Every comment helps!

Project Lists:
General: pastebin.com/qMvXVtXw
Slablands: docs.google.com/document/d/1WHpHx_mZ0lV9r-I9XdsgyLuN5Yiaf61v3IhaDbSuvQs/edit
No pastebins allowed, use etherpad or google docs

>Wiki
slablands.wikia.com/ It's brand new, please consider adding to it.

Slablands maps:
dropbox.com/sh/hpoqlyo2euujm8m/BtAMkXHp2c

Friends of Slablands
pastebin.com/dtr2Lxg5

Music to listen to while browsing the thread:
youtube.com/watch?v=tRCqHVGqETw

Previously

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1GCndqivPOJuggK7EPgUbmtRtZ8X9oQppW1xVbv7FLVg/edit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Too early.

It's fine we always do this.

If you say so.

ambos

angry awoos

cat afraid of pickles

Still cute.

Bad girl!

awoo packs

Awoo travel in packs, Arisen!

experiments

Bullying a ninja.

>Karin but no Sakura
Shame

Mad science

Short but strong.

Someone here is writing a ninja supposedly

Tats, can you go through and confirm which of these have been added to the game so far?

Yeah, that was me.

I got the tips from the OP, but where should it take place? Like, am I supposed to write a new location or what?

Aliens

You can put it in one of the current locations if you want.

Is such a thing even possible?
Yes it is

Have you played the game or read any of the encounters? I would recommend doing that first. Then pick out one you can use to follow along and compare what you write to. You can then bullet out what you're writing, which makes it a lot easier.

>Have you played the game
No.
I mean, I tried, but I found myself lost in a ruin, getting wrecked by flying sword 'n' shiet, and having no feeling of progression at all.

Plus the fact that there's no sprites makes me a bit uneasy. It feels like I'm fighting invisible monsters.

Honestly, then why write for the game?

Maybe he likes the idea or wants to write without actually dealing with grinding levels.

If liking the game or being good at it was required to write for it, Touhou wouldn't have any fan content.

Not him, but I know which ones are in the game.

In game:

>Big Assed Wolfgirl
>Thief mob
>Fire Elemental Blowjob
>Desert Lamia
>Prostitute Project
Both of 'em.

Unsure:

>Skypoint Blacksmith
I edited this, but I don't know if it's in the game or not.

Absent with reasons:

>Kahakai
Tatoba wanted a different beach city, so I'm doing one instead.
>Rex, Octopus Shota
The writer (Frelia) left and gave permission to finish his projects, but the person who did that left too. He said he finished, but I need to go through, make, and implement any edits on my own for it to be game ready.
>Swimming Hole
I think it was left out because the mermaid wasn't finished.
>Mermaid
She was left out because she's missing the last half of her sex scene. It cuts off in the middle.
>Googirl
Absent because the Swimming Hole isn't in yet.
>Extra Fortress Mobs
Same as Rex.
>Haunted Armor Expansion
Same as Extra Fortress Mobs.
>Forest Events
I think I suggested that go in years ago, but I don't ever remember them being added.
>Generic Dullahan
Tatoba wanted them to go in a deep woods Dark Forest area that he was going to write. I think he wanted to go back to that next?
>Mobs for Erebus
Waiting for zombie continent.
>Desert city: Bew-Reshwet
Tatoba decided to write his own city instead, which is the desert city in the game.
>Zoe
Waiting for zombie continent.

And because I have no idea what to do.

I mean I don't play the game either but that's because I'm sick of going through the fucking intro and redoing my shit after every update, but I've read just about every single encounter for the game.

If he doesn't want to read the google docs, then no one's going to spoonfeed him.

>I don't play the game
>but he should play it
Dude, what the fuck?

I didn't say that. I said if you want to write you either need to play the game or read the google docs, which he seems unwilling to do.

What gave you that impression?

Waifus that you would like when they're angry.

Did you miss the part where he said he had already played it multiple times?

You're getting shit on a bit, but I'll take pity on you. What kind of scene are you trying to write? I'll link you to some scenes that are similar

An assassination scene that happens if you get too famous. I don't even know if Tats can bother with that.

Cute girls looking even cuter when mad are too good.

I think that wouldn't be too hard for him to do. If you want references to a non sex scene I'd look at some of the quests I guess?

Okay. Another user mentions that you could read the scenes in a google doc thing, was it the "Variable reference and style FAQ" one?

Why the fuck are there like 4 FAQs anyway.

Because some people here are very resistant to the idea of change and won't remove a bunch of outdated shit

If you want to read projects, go for the project list. If you want to read about how to write a basic encounter with sex go for sheepie's guide to mobs, but it sounds like that's not what you're looking for. The style FAQ is worth a quick browse, but that's it.

I already read the sheepie's guide for mob. I'm checking the project list right now.

>"No pastebins allowed, use etherpad or google docs"
Hahah yeah well.

If you use pastebin you're basically just admitting what you write isn't going anywhere. Just use etherpad, so at least if you crap out someone else can pick it up

>Sick of going through the intro and redoing my shit after every update
All you need to do is download the updated game and unzip the contents of the slablands folder into your old slablands folder and overwrite it.
You shouldn't need to do this in the first place because you can still load your saves on a new version. Also the same saves still load on an old version too, I just checked.
>Flying sword
I'm pretty sure that's still the level 1-5 area in the castle you start in.
>No progression
Just leave the castle and explore. That or explore the inside of the castle first because you get free quipment.

>Plus the fact that there's no sprites makes me a bit uneasy. It feels like I'm fighting invisible monsters.
Seems like you just lack any sort of imagination. You do realize that you're going to be writing a character for a text game, right? They are invisible monsters because it's a text game and you're reading all of this. Actually, why would you want to write in the first place if you lack the minimum imagination required to read a story in the first place?
There's literally no reason to use pastebin. It's literally just there so you can copy and paste text. It has less functionality than the windows notepad. Just use google docs so you can actually format and shit and other people can comment on it.

20 minutes to give me suggestions

30 minutes for me to write a scene involving fucking

go

Spider girl accidentally catches you in her web, apologizes profusely, and offers to give you a quadruple handjob using silk once she gets a good look at you.

Drider girl

I plead guilty, I'm used to VN with characters. It doesn't help that the combat UI leaves a lot of blank space.

Spider girl catch you, and want to use you as a living incubator for her eggs.
She ends up just sticking eggs to your chest, who quickly hatches, and small cute spidergirls are now calling you "daddy" all at once.

Well there's always this to skim.
>/slabg/ Wishlist
>docs.google.com/document/d/1GCndqivPOJuggK7EPgUbmtRtZ8X9oQppW1xVbv7FLVg/edit

Frog girl that leaps out of a pond to assault you because it's frog mating season

I've been here for five years. A lot of the updates have broken the saves.

I've had no trouble with the past 5 so your complaint doesn't really matter.

Mole girl accidentally digs a hole under you, you fall in, and you two are stuck together in the hole. Instead of digging out, you two get a little worked up from rubbing against each other and start fucking.

I think Tatoba fixed that recentlyish, but yeah I got fed up with playing the game long before that so I don't want to catch up either.

Hyperactive squirrel girl who is a little overfed because it's almost winter time meets you, strikes up a nice conversation, and then she asks if you'd like a blowjob because hurr durr ballplay and nuts and all that.

Squidgirl tentacles jerk you off.

Camel girl only her 'humps' are her two big tits that she gives you a titjob with.

Combat harpies

Or birdfolk

Or whatever this technically is in Slab. Her species is called a harpy tho.

She's got big claws.

They're for ripping and tearing and punching.
She fights like a monk. With wings.

>decides to stop dillydallying and finally get that ninja story started
>pick up some spoopy ost, put on my headphone, get into writing mood
>as soon as I start writing I star yawning
Seriously?

Use the yawns to power your resolve. Fight the sleep demons.

centaur tiddies

Try some comedy maybe? It helps keep me awake without fail.

Good idea, I'll watch DarkSydePhil play Metal Gear Solid.

I recommend the "This is how you DON'T play" series made by other users. Highlights the best of the worst of him.

And a few Zelda ones of Arin from GameGrumps too.
Especially that OoT playthrough. Jesus christ that one was bad.

>Swimming Hole
It's in, you can find it exploring the forest bonfire in spring/summer.
>Mermaid
The knife is in, the sex isn't.
>Googirl
Is in.
>Forest Events
Only the pond is added, the rest isn't.
>Generic Dullahan
Oh, I remember this one. It was supposed to go on the forest but I wanted it on the countyside. I need to write the secondary hub for the countryside.

>Skypoint Blacksmith
Not in game.

My bad, didn't remember what happened to that set too well.

Evil ghost girl

We should get a nice ghost girl instead. One that tries really hard to spook you but is too timid and ends up scaring herself somehow.

Eldritch waifus

Mythic waifus

Frogs

Horny toad

Knight girls

That's an idea I can get behind.

>get behind
More like she'd be getting in front of you to block the enemy's path.

Anger waifu

Gyaru oni, frog girl in mating season, or octogirl bodyjob?

oni

Will Devon ever be able to knock the player up?