/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

Legions in the sand edition

(Looted) thread: READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:

Captain MP mode gamplay :
youtube.com/watch?v=c_3el4IAevg
youtube.com/watch?v=JaUBg7Ynmwk

Last blog:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/23

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin/the sub-forum

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/ZesXLTP3

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: imgur.com/a/FMAqV

>user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df

>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

New Modules :
>Custom Troop Trees
moddb.com/mods/custom-troop-trees/downloads/custom-troop-trees-version-221
>CTT for Dickplomacy+Polygamy Bugfix
mega.nz/#!8tQUxJCJ!o0VYWQCKpjxlfMb-AHgM0iuRGNtG0gUwi54Y1dWpyfU

>"I made a mod recently or updated it. Wat do?"
Link to the OP in your post so that it might be easier to find for the one making the next OP (also for regular people).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iObwq1WaxQ8
dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-4841042/Arrow-fired-Oval-pitch-fans-told-cover.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It looks kinda Boring

>In next week's blog we will be talking to Ceren Üstündağ, Lead Programmer of the Campaign Team. If you have a question you would like to ask her then leave a reply to this post and we will pick one out to feature in the blog.
Finally, a chance to hear something new.
I quite liked the interview with Armagan to be honest.

is this normal that I can't enter cities in dickplomacy?

I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.

>1,5 hour in warband

no

turks are white and based

Everyone forbids me from entering.
What can be the cause?

I don't get how people beat M&B so quickly. It took me 8 IG years before I finished Brytenwalda. And then I decided to faff about for an entire year to get my lost renown back by playing my lute, max relations with lords, and burn down all the monasteries because I'm an edgetard Celt that converted the entirety of the land back into druidry

Turks are the true successors to the Roman Empire.

Step away from the computer roach

So the only faction's troops with haven't seen yet are the Sturgians.
I hope we get to see them soon.
If they continue to show the Empire I'll be glad too.

I copied the diplomacy foulder to my modules foulder.

And I get this message always when I want to enter a city.

Any help with this?

If it is dickplo don't copy the menus.txt from adult content. That should fix it

ok that was propably the mistake

Very illegal. The punishment is bare-bottomed spanking.

hot

>In next week's blog we will be talking to Ceren Üstündağ, Lead Programmer of the Campaign Team
Finally a blog that has the potential to actually be interesting.

>implying it wont be another photo but this time it is just the campaign team.

I'm posting The Humungus, The Lord Humungus, The Warrior of the Wasteland, The Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla in honour of the original Humungus poster until we get a good post-apocalyptic mod.

can I bathe in the blood of my enemies and step on their corpses in this game?

>bath in the blood of your enemies
Yes
>step on corpses
They lose collision on death with anything but terrain/terrain objects but it looks like you are stepping on them

not a bug.

so I guess I am starting with native AND then the mods huh

youtube.com/watch?v=iObwq1WaxQ8
I'm quite certain these are Sturgians.

Just play the mods. Native sucks in comparison to any of the better mods.

What are the mods, other than Gekokujo and Perisno, that let you marry a companion? Is it something later Diplo introduced?

I find most of the noblewomen boring as heck.

actually have a good amount of hours in warband, but it got boring and bannerlord looks like the same shit

What about the dynasty warriors mod?

if you used CTT+dickplo don't copy the menus.txt. it's ready to play.

What about the zombie mod?

What about the Zombie Dynasty Warriors mod?

dead thread

Reminder that Warband spent months in paid beta before early access was a thing

CTT+Dickplo+Freelancer mod when?

Dickplo + Phantasy Calradia plz

dickplo + bannerlord pls

Bannerlord is a myth

Bump

Does anybody have a good alternate for The Parabellum world war 1 mod? Specifically one that isn't dead or has pants on head retarded campaign ai

I just can't find Lezalit.
I went through all cities now.

do it again, this time with feeling

He just changed tarvens while you traveled.

Is there a way to find him?
Anyone who knows locations ingame?

which of you rh*docks did this?
dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-4841042/Arrow-fired-Oval-pitch-fans-told-cover.html

Oh right, completely forgot about these ones.

Does anyone know how to extract models and textures from other games and import them into other games?

I had the idea to use armor from Rome II Total War to make a Greek City States mod for Bannerlord(when it's released), since it'll have better mod support apparently.

What are some good calradic memes?

Much more complicated and involved than its worth.

>Want to deus vult
>Became a farmer instead
alright then

>want to colonize the new world and fight aztecs
>do nothing but run supplies back forth instead

Why doesn't Dickplomacy have more items found in other mods?

because that isn't the point of the mod and it's easy to do yourself

But its already adding several straight-up bikini armors for females.

Why not just add a bit more variety in general?

because you add a little new item there, a small new npc here, a tiny custom feature elsewhere and before you know it you get BIG BLACK SLAVES

What is the point of the mod?

That's a bit of a stretch, don't you think?

Every time I want to start a Vaegir campaign I remember the troops, running into battle, with no shields to protect them from bolts and arrows.

i cri evrytiem

If you hire a companion and then fire him for whatever reason you can ask a traveller his position, but aside from that there is no method. I saw an user talking about a cheat that allows you to know the companions's position, but last time I tried it gave me only the positions of ramson guys, book merchants and travellers.
Yeah, it sucks that there is no in game method, a good method to localize companion that you haven't met could be the possibility of asking a traveller qyestions like "tell me where I can find a medic/traveller/merchant/trainer/acher/horseman that can join my rockband", basically generic questions based on the companion's highest stats, in lezalit case it would be trainer.

Vaegirs are crap mate ditch them join the white&based faction.

Rhodok?

post bugged sieges

After these two there is another guy suck in a building

Swadia!

Of course.

>playing Nova Aetas
>capture an Aztec lord
>kill his fuck ass for constantly raiding me
>LORDS ARE SUPER IMPORTANT TO THIS TIME
>-5 WITH EVERYBODY
>ALSO -5 EVERY SINGLE WEEK FOREVER
>ALSO LOSE PIETY SO YOU ARE FOREVER IMPIOUS AND GET -100% BATTLE ADVANTAGE AGAINST DIFFERENT FAITHS
what the fuck

Add "the Cursed" to your name and roll with it.

I found him already.

What are the best troops to conquer nord holdings?

Is that really how bad it is?

The amount of negative traits is absurd
>negative trait for having too much food
>negative trait for not enough food
>negative trait for not wearing nice clothes
>all the bullshit from killing one aztec lord
>got a trait for bad administration literally the same week I got my town, still havent gotten rid of it
About to start getting slaves from my new world colony, I have a feeling this is going to cause something bad as well.
It's a shame there is so much bullshit, because this mod adds alot of cool shit too.

I don't know Nova Aetas. Isn't it in Calradia? Where do the Aztecs come in? An d New World colonies?

It's either bug or differentiating Aztecs from actually important people is hard
Report it on forum

ok what the fuck I single handedly took a castle at the other end of the continent while the other fucktards were running around in circles. And I had to request the autorisation of taking over the castle i took by myself and sanjar shit gave it to the lord who doesn't like me and forbid me to enter it
what the fuck ? I lost half my party to this siege mostly high tier units and a shitload of money, and I can't fucking put my banner on this ? what kind of motherfucking joke is this ?

did you even ask other lords to support you

I didn't have this option, is it a warband feature ? I'm doing a run on original before trying it

>I'm doing a run on original before trying it
you fool

>I'm doing a run on original before trying it
there's not really any point m8 warband is pretty much a straight upgrade to original, you aren't missing anything

Most of the other vassals will support themselves for ownership of a new fief, so you have to talk to them about it and convince them to support you. Which they will normally, if you took it and they don't hate you, or you have high Persuasion, which you should if you want to truly be Boss Vassal.
Dude just play Warband, the only reason to play the original is for exclusive mods. Warband isn't a sequel, it's an improvement.

>He got cucked out his castle
>Didn't even rebel
Beta male, good thing your men died they'd die of shame for following you

I have a mental illness that makes it that I have to complete every game in release order. I stay away from shit like final fantasy or heroes of might and magic

Starting a new Warband playthrough.

Repeating integers decides faction.

Still no Bannerlord release date

you can't really "complete" mount & blade and there's no defined end game so you could just say you've player the original now and move on to warband

Aztecs have some scattered villages on the western continent. You can build a settlement on most of those islands, each has unique trade goods. You also have to hand design your colonies, as in you place down individual buildings

but there's no real reason to play M&B because warband is just a better version of it

id start with native, a lot of mods feel cheap to me, and some have some complicated mechanics

I M P E R I V M

Sarraniggers

Well, there's an endgame in Warband.

not really
you can conquer the whole map but there's no end and credit roll, you just have all the fiefs and the game continues indefinitely.

What's that?

So what are chances we will finally get good anime mods when Bannerlord is out?
You get single popup screen if you conquer everything