Italy

Nice country, why aren't they capable of manufacturing a reliable product, though? Is it the bad engineering or the sloppy work ethics?

Attached: 2000px-Italy_looking_like_the_flag.svg.png (2000x2358, 147K)

They're a feeling people, not a thinking people. They live in the moment without regard for what will happen next. They're all passion, no deliberation. That's why they make premium cars and clothes and cuisine, but live in drafty, stonework houses heated by wood stoves.

Why can't Italy be our neighbor to the south of us instead of fucking mexico? fuck! it would make North America best continent. CAnada is the best neighbor we could've asked for as it is.

Damn that would actually be pretty nice. I love Italian culture.

Attached: Thinking_Face_Emoji.png (640x640, 111K)

Not one Italian car thats not a supercar I want. Most of their commuters seem like shit. Cant think of one Italian car Id want to DD

I can.

Attached: Alfa_Romeo_159_sedan.jpg (1959x1113, 455K)

>or the sloppy work ethics

Don't Italians only work 30 hours a week and also the government takes 50% of whatever money they make?

>30 hours
That's a part-time job, my dad used to work like 40+ hours a week. And yes, about 46% of the salary is taxed

It's because Italians continue to make cars without understanding electricity.

Italo-Panamanian here, agreed.

brilliant

Canada is an orwellian nightmare m8

>why aren't they capable of manufacturing a reliable product,
They are
I've literally never owned an unreliable Italian product, of any kind, ever.
The entire reputation comes entirely from people who don't respect the strict maintenance schedule and bitch about it when their shit falls apart.
>Why can't Italy be our neighbor to the south
This

Attached: 1499599663858.gif (500x284, 696K)

On average we work more hours a year than most in europe, even germany

Attached: Dont trust italy.png (500x542, 206K)

>ywn live in a world where Trump and Salvini live next to each other

Great looking car, but still dont wanna own one.

Italians work too much by my standards and I'm from Northern Europe.
The productive Italians are very efficient where as the majority are happy to just exist. I guess it's a side effect of an almost perfect climate.

So intead of tacos and the cartel, you get pasta and the mob?

Attached: 90ff0662-d4f0-4ca5-b92d-a628de28a426_560_420.jpg (560x420, 26K)

what about alfa romeo? the gulia looks really cool

The only Italian thing I own is an over 20 year old Zanussi washing machine. Its working ok.

This. Almost all exported Italian products are designed by craftmen/women for people who know how to appreciate it. its what makes it special unlike Germany or Japan which designs for all use cases. in Italy the designer is the ultimate perspective of how a product should be used and cared for. To enjoy italian design is to see it from a new perspective. Americans howerver don't like that, and want their products to conform to their own perspective.

Cars unfortunately for the most part aren't that sort of product that gets by on being cherished and looked after. its too utilitarian.

Also most fiats make pretty decent work horses. and there a ton of old Alfa's still on the road after being cared for by passionate people.

>most arrogant
>not a single Brittain

Oh come on now

Attached: pa-19298374.jpg (1907x1430, 354K)

Only the English are arrogant in Europe before they're arrested for being drunken louts.

I though most Italian products are form over function, aside for basic appliances.

I never buyed into the whole muh passion thing.

Attached: Fiat Panda 1980 (1).jpg (640x480, 32K)

>most Italian products are form over function
*Sigh*
Nah...
It's putting form in otherwise simple simple function. You take an otherwise mundane function into something graceful and fun. Something you can enjoy, and take pride in.
That's the point.
>I never buyed into the whole muh passion thing
If you're not passionate about the things you do, you live a boring, miserable life full of dreary, thoughtless chores... And then you die.
If you're not passionate about the things you do, why even bother?
Why even live?

Attached: 1509648488130.jpg (1366x768, 152K)

This sounds pretty comfy desu

Wrong person but I do agree with you

t. Alfaowner

go back home whitey. Canada wants u and needs more bodies to bend over to islam

>t. greasy wop

its not passion per say. its just style over perfection.

>Why even live?

To make others miserable.