>be australian
>loose care license because i was 0.051 bac
>get motorised push bike
>pulled over
>bike impounded
>go to jail for 1 year because riding with a suspended license

>>>/dbt/ you homosexuals

Suzuki Hayate
One of the best cheap motorbikes on the market.
Perfectly balanced, light, faster than most on the roads at only 125cc

Huge storage, comfy, easy to throw around traffic. Pretty much the best automatic to buy.

say it with me:
H-A-Y-A-T-E

Attached: Đánh-giá-xe-Suzuki-Hayate-125-chi-tiết-hình-ảnh-giá-bán-thị-trường-3.jpg (878x484, 60K)

Jesus, just hide the thread if you don't wanna see it
I don't even know what bac limit is where I live. I guess it's a good thing i dont drink

>be australian
Wew lad. Mistake #1

I'd have to do a lot to that to be happy with it.
Don't get me wrong, I'd ride the fuck out of it, but not before getting rid of those edgy graphics and spray painting it a simple flat black. It's too shiny

edgy graphics make it go faster bro. Plus the added bonus of blinding passerbys with a blue blur while you fly past at the speed of light

Also its a japanese motorbike not a harley. Target audience doesn't dig matte black

Thats true. From what I've seen on like... tv and shit, the majority of asia doesn't really care what it looks like. It's just transportation to them

So realistically, at what mileage should I expect a 139QMB to fail with regular 1,000mi oil changes? What do you think will be the cause?

doesnt matter too much on mopeds really rebuilds are cheap with chinese engines ,anything is pretty cheap honestly,if you feel like you can probably keep one forever.locally there are so many townmates c50s etc that i truely believe mopeds are immortal with little money

yeah but never carry any passenger on that bike

my derbi gp1 250. Love it for city driving

Attached: derbi_gp1_250.jpg (1200x900, 547K)

Trying to figure how much time I'd have left between choosing between a car or a bigger scooter/actual bike. Might end up rebuilding it when it goes but I'm not sure yet. All I know is 30mph everywhere sucks.

faggot alert

Attached: 1465233123029.jpg (771x670, 47K)

I've seen chinese scoots with over 30k on them. If you keep fixing them, they will keep running, but it can feel like an endless barrage of little fixes, to the point where you end up keeping things like a spare CDI box on hand.

Source: have a 157QMJ approaching 8000 miles. Me and a friend of mine have a bit of fun buying them up cheap (like $100 cheap) but "broken" in some way, and selling them on for cheap. The bike I'm riding now only needed a new drive belt and brakes to get it back on the road. He has a few in his back yard waiting for simple fixes like that once it warms up.

If you do your own work, these bikes are pretty economical. The 150 is much more desirable as it can keep up with city traffic.

Attached: IMG_20140427_183847.jpg (2592x1944, 1.57M)

> Daily BIKE thread
> Scooters
Scooters aren't bikes.

I've nearly put 10k on it since I bought it new 2 years ago in April. Despite utter canyon size potholes nothing has broken or fallen off. It will be nice to ride in 50F soon.

Attached: 100_0363.jpg (3072x1728, 1.81M)

>DUI general

Nice! I didn't think they'd look so good stripped down like that. I do most of the maintenance on my scooter so that keeps the cost of owning it pretty low. I get what you mean by the little fixes, spent the last month dealing with those. Thankfully it hasn't given me much guff since besides having to tap the gauges to get them to read sometimes. Definitely going to consider a 150 though.

Between me being a big guy and living in a very hilly area, 150 or nothing. They also usually feature longer wheelbases and bigger tires, making the higher speeds reasonable.

Guy in my apartment block spent over $200 at a repair shop getting his chinese bike going last year, for an issue that a can of carburetor cleaner and half an hour would have fixed. I barely have $200 in my bike, and that's after undoing years of neglect.

Mad nobike.

Attached: 67379574_p0.jpg (1080x1120, 796K)