WHY DON'T THEY RELEASE IT BROS??

WHY DON'T THEY RELEASE IT BROS??
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Attached: Mazda-RX-Vision-01.jpg (1920x1280, 2.17M)

>Mazda brand has become more mature, more upscale, more sophisticated and we have a new transition of the brand to relate that direction.
>CEO of North American Operations Masahiro Moro

If they actually released the Kai concept I'd call it a draw.
Their designs are so fucking sleek and sexy.

Maybe their rotary tech only has a future in hybrid systems, even the next gen Skyactiv X incorporates a mild hybrid system. It could be that an engine utilizing the Wankel cycle can't become efficient enough to produce substantial power while meeting emissions standards. Though they are still developing the tech, and have shown small concept cars utilizing a single rotor as a range extender in an EV, so it must be moderately efficient by modern standards.
Who knows. They're still a small company. The underdog can't do it all.

Attached: Mazda-Kai-concept-profile.jpg (2048x1360, 103K)

>We were about to go out of business so we had to give up on making fun, cool, interesting cars and now we focus on boring slow ecoboxes of varying shapes and sizes because people buy that shit for some reason

the FF RX and NE MX-5 are carbon fiber, and the production process is still a few years away.

>mazda makes a better Aston than Aston

Attached: 1461608960947.jpg (900x900, 107K)

HCCI tech must translate significant gains for the wankel.

Cause it's fugly

Because it's going to be an electric pos and the dorito will only be used as a range extender.

No fucking thanks.

post what you consider pretty so I can weigh your shitty opinion

>that blindspot
wew

Literally any car that doesn't look like pissed off vacuum cleaner

Attached: 1512431723119.png (645x729, 82K)

LOL. This is exactly how this car looks like

why even care? you prob don't have money to buy anyway
go back to furrza and /n/

I called it a long time ago that it's gonna be a rotary hybrid, which I'm okay with. It solves the low end torque problem and helps with emissions/MPG. I'd like there to be an option for pure rotary but I',m not sure if they can do it.

mazda must the the company that made the biggest leaps in the last, like, decade, right? design, tech, sales numbers, reputation, all gone through the roof.

Attached: 1512329404079.jpg (1080x1013, 113K)

Love this Mazda, Nips make the best car design

Attached: 22500559_131416200942545_288870321983848448_n.jpg (1080x1080, 178K)

Mazda is last true manufacturer that hasnt sold out its whole philosophy yet. They keep improving themselves each day. Its the best manufacturer that perfectly blends past, current and future. Their designs are so elegant - looks modern, fresh, new, yet arent something weird or off. Their interior look like no one elses and yet again they mix sportyness with luxury. They still produce miata, which is VERY VERY VERY niche category and class. Unlike mercedes which LITERALLY slowly kills itself. Mazda is just waiting for that right moment to strike and take the podium to compete with top-of-the-line brands.

Toyota excluded. Their current lineup is utter garbage in design. The Mirai, new Priuses, and CHR are abominations. Trying too hard to shake the boring image.

the chr is one of the best looking cuvs

Attached: c58435bf86305e516c81a6435bbcb826a4a7028e3469fe2a49c2ecaf4aebf5ea.gif (320x180, 1.51M)

It's the same with Porsche actually. Mazda should follow Porsche's example and make some faggot cars, like crossovers, so they can profit more and invest into doritos research.

Attached: 911r.jpg (960x540, 171K)

lel, most of mazda's cars are faggot cars

Porsche's situation is different, as their R&D costs to make a competitive cash cow (Macan and Cayenne) are still relatively low due to VAG ownership - they can basically semi-rebadge preexisting VAG products. Mazda, on the other hand, must invest a higher cost into making a competitive product as they have to design it from the ground up, leading to less profit from the whole program. In addition, Posche as a luxury brand has a higher profit margin from their cash cows, while Mazda has to haggle for every cent just to move cars off the lot.

I don't like the aesthetic desu

Attached: 1510543256033.jpg (3000x3000, 368K)

>mazda will one day become a automotive powerhouse, uncucked from the EV jews

Attached: 1518607534103.png (1001x823, 806K)

believe

Attached: miss rx-vision.png (800x800, 222K)

The Kai isn't that far removed from where they are today with the CX-5 so it'll get released mostly unchanged, at least on the outside. The interior looked a little too slick to be affordable for the econobox market.

they have a number of successful crossovers already. cx-3 and cx-5 in NA and yuro markets.

good analysis, on point

that's needlessly glib on your part. mazda will probably introduce hybrid technology and i trust them to pair it well with their ICE development. they're doing well in really pushing it in the latter department.

Funny that the Japanese didn't care about having 'boring' looking cars until they were bought out by the Euros.

Finally a car design that does not have flowing crinkle bullshit down the side like everything for the past 8 years

Honestly everything looks exactly the same these days
These new mazdas look sweet

Attached: 2017-hyundai-accent-performance-01.jpg (1280x668, 200K)

mazda should just start selling these cars that look like this

Attached: 1446092683479.jpg (2375x1406, 932K)

nice fiesta

could be anything desu
All midsize sedans look the same
All of the 5 door hatchbacks look the same as well
Very few cars can be distinguished without looking at the grill or badge

Attached: 1517597109065.jpg (1600x1005, 505K)

Fuck off, I still can't forgive them for putting those shitty squinty headlights in the mx-5.

And it could've been so good if they just used the same design as the rest of their lineup.

Attached: 530522_1418528005052098_938573887_n-680x381.jpg (680x381, 93K)

the new mx5 is gorgeous m8, that looks like shit

I rather afraid Mazda will take thousands of blow from the jews and die making his last stand like a samurai

Those head lights are too big and heavy for a miata

It actually is, people praise it mostly because of its looks. If you weren't caught in your Veeky Forumstismo bubble you'd have noticed.

your mom is too big and heavy for a miata

suck my miata

Mazda s2000 when?

I hope it's powered by a Four rotor Hybrid power plant.

Fighto Mazda-san

Attached: i8zciv2ilopdvfa5shhk.jpg (1600x1066, 216K)

Actually, youre right. I forgot about Porsche. Theres two brands that really care about themselves. While Porsche is more successful cause VAG and generally sports car, Mazda struggles a bit to compete with Kia/Hyundai etc. And Im not sure about dorito engine research, but atleast they didnt jump blindfolded on electric cars band wagon just to make muh profits.

New MX5 is beautiful and you know it. You should be happy that Mazda wasnt lazy and didnt slapped everything from other existing models.

Why no new 3 or 6 mps?

>The Wankel engine will apparently appear in Mazda’s new fully electric car as a range extender in 2019, Martijn ten Brink, Mazda Europe’s VP of sales and customer service
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1477202153235.jpg (300x300, 11K)

GOOD LUCK MISS RX-VISION

I think they should at least have one good hybrid model in their lineup though. I hope they can jumpstart their hybrid powertrain development with the Toyota partnership.

I love their commitment to highly efficient and responsive gasoline engines though.

>it's a "nips rip off german designs" episode

Attached: PSX_20180311_142306.jpg (1704x2611, 453K)

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnice

Because

they'll launch something eventually

Why cant they just make an updated FD...

rotary and fuel efficiency

Low demand?

I believe as well, good luck miss rx-vision.

But I'll be installing SL550 headlights and 508GT taillights on rx-vision-chan

GOOD LUCK MISS RX-VISION

the M1 Abrams refresh is going to feature a Wankel to power electrical systems so they don't have to run the engine constantly or haul batteries like the current models.

Why do people love this car so much? The driver's cabin is way way to far back to the point of insanity, visibility is essentially nill, tires are huge.
All it really has going for it is that it looks sleek, has a decent rear end and the front end could be worse. Other than that I see almost nothing good about this car.

never understood why it's so huge either, is it a quad rotor with turbos or something?

This is the path user
At the very least it shows that they haven't given up yet

Even Lexus makes a relatively better Aston than Aston.

Attached: lc500.jpg (570x258, 28K)

It looks large and gross. If Mazda releases a new RX then I want it to be a size somewhere between an 86 and a Mustang

>autotragic cuckbox with a shit tier engine is superior to a screaming v12 with a manual transmission

Attached: 1486431933357.png (1190x906, 270K)

>same body type
>"lmao it's a ripoff"
Not only is the mazda smaller, it also doesn't have the retarded fender bulges and nigger tier chrome grille

RangeXtender-9