This guy has a rally misfiring system on a street car

This guy has a rally misfiring system on a street car
how can he afford rebuilding durbo and exhaust pipes every 500 miles?
also it would be ridiculously loud

How do any of the characters afford their modified cars in the show?

Attached: misfiringuh shistemu.jpg (500x375, 95K)

Volvo has anti-lag from the factory

It's called a cartoon.
are we questioning why daffy duck can turn his bill back around when he explodes?
fuck weebs are annoying.
it's like you are children that just never got over the "why" phase.

Attached: 41421a438164dd5e157795cad502becf.jpg (534x600, 68K)

that cartoon is less detatched from the reality than most of the fucking mouthbreathers here.

nah nigga i want the mfin answers
imma get to daffy duck

This

Attached: Initial_D.webm (720x480, 2.45M)

Does an anti lag system really do that much damage? I was thinking of installing one since my daily 2.4l with 88mm turbo takes days to spool up.

>it's like you are children that just never got over the "why" phase.
Are you really suggesting that their are grown men that have the mentality of children?

Attached: 1514692492174.jpg (2008x2108, 1.05M)

>how can he afford rebuilding durbo and exhaust pipes every 500 miles?
because you don't have to, rally car ALS can be really agressive but you can run something a lot gentler on a street car that won't destroy your turbo and or exhaust manifold
>also it would be ridiculously loud
yes
>How do any of the characters afford their modified cars in the show?
ALS mods are cheap

its a cartoon

These are men who all work jobs, many of which live at home with their parents, and invest all the money they make on their cars.

*cucks every initial d character*

Attached: the-legend-sebastien-loeb-picture.jpg (560x741, 87K)

You must be a special kind of poor if you couldn't afford to do that.
After tax, bills and general living expenses I have around 50k a year to spend on shit, as does just about any non-retarded single male adult with a decent job.

>rally misfiring system

Attached: 1509855600425.jpg (640x960, 82K)

Dagumi straight up lost here, he blew his engine

Depends, it will destroy a stock exhaust system apperantly, but if you have a proper stainless welded exhaust (without cat) it might be able to hold up

Blowing your engine only matters if you can't finish the race. He finished the race in first.

If you have to destroy your car to be in first place, you're no winner in my book
Also, in almost all points his car was better, roll caged, perfectioned suspension setup, race engine. If he still couldn't outrun him a lot more with all of that, he wasn't better then him.

That exactly why Takumi should have won fairly easily, then gone on to race Bunta and barely manage to make a pass while blowing his engine so that Bunta could go "You've still got a long way to go, kid, if that were me, I would have been able to make that pass without blowing my engine."

Fuck me, that makes my heart skip a beat every fucking time.

Disrespecting an engine like that... Goddamn.

t. oil blood

Unless you live somewhere else than US.

by setting it up so you can turn it off during regular use?

by using a different car as a daily?

Like come on, it's not that difficult

Bing bing wahoo.

Drugs, secretly his racing group are drug runner that span accross the region reeling in thousands every week.

that ae86 would fall apart by just hitting that street sign

>t: oli blood
Cut down on that KFC before it clogs your veins.

Shinji has a greater asspull than Takumi but in the end, his asspulls aren't enough to win him the race. Every single one of the spectators were saying Takumi was handling the race in a pro-level manner; he is said to be basically doing what WRC drivers do in mountain passes. Heck, Shinji's techniques were 1st stage Takumi's and the only thing going for him is that he knows the course at literal autistical levels, the fact he is taking corners like someone does at closed circuits and his car is a coupe type that is more suitable for rallying. If Takumi's car was far better than Shinji's, it shouldn't be offset by those aformentioned advantages.

He can turn his bill and remove it, as well as lacking the ability to fly. He's a deep cover martian you uncultured philistine, it's why that slutty Queen wants his dick so crazy bad.

But on paved roads with semi race tires, closed circuit racing would be faster in that situation. Also not only was he’s using closed circuit racing, he was also a master of the newest school of it, which was not using old school trail braking into the corner but to just throw the whole car into the corner at a high speed and maintaining it.

Why you made me remember this colossal bullshit?

It was the first stage reboot, where the misterious guy uninterested in racing completely btfo'ed the guy who was supposed to be good.
Dagumi was tofuboy'ed back.

Attached: breddy good dagumi.jpg (431x450, 107K)

He didn't "have to" destroy the engine in the first place. That was Takumi's mistake for not checking his RPM while cornering (he even admitted to such). He could've still done it if he's not overreving.

Everyone in the touge world was a rich kid. Hell the Takahashi brothers were the offspring of a giant hospital leader and their cars cost more than some evo with rally parts.

It’s a sport for the aristocracy.

>literally who

I guess Bunta must be selling more than "tofu" in that shop of his.

The ghost of akina is a legend because he used to run all the other tofu deliveries off the road to their deaths. He's the only game in town.

bunta used to be a pro racer.

Soy
>Boy

Muh left turn

>used to
that's the problem. I doubt anyone would have saved enough money doing that to sustain constant tire replacements and maintenance to the AE86 just by delivering/selling tofu. That or this happened.

No need. If he has exclusive contracts with all the tourism resorts of Akina and has to deliver a trunkfull of tofu every single day, then yes it's not unbelievable for him to have some spare money. Especially since he live alone with his son in a micro house.

no it does not.

considering bunta and takumi live like poor people and bunta with takumi works around the clock sales and deliveries, its plausible theyre actually is quite well off but just live poor so him and takumi have more race money

Attached: 7bZlkQR.gif (357x200, 2.79M)