youtube.com/watch?v=OqJAOJ0r7Ak
youtu.be/8BsArlS25gk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>35K entry level car

Oh NONONONO HAHAHAHAH
youtube.com/watch?v=xkNSn9w09Hk

youtube.com/watch?v=vPEVn3Sb96g

>American """"""""""quality""""""""""

I agree LMAO. Germutts and Amrimutts can never make anything close to good as the Japs.

>Toyota
>Good

>base opinion on 1 mishap.

leemao

it doesnt move when you drive at all, what kind of quality check is that?

>what is KIA

>uses J.D. memePower as a source
Gook shit with terrible quality just as bad as the Germans and Muricans.

This is nice. It's the bumper that bumps. Not gonna defend any other part of vette.
t. Euro
I've car with door plastic panels that bump back just like that. Bitches on a parking lots can smash it with their doors anytime. Jokes on them. No dents ever.

>korean quality

>german cucks this fucking mad

>his only response about this shit

>that moment when a $20k entry level vag shitbox is better built than a $50k Kia

see

so squeaky plastic is worse than the ENTIRE PANEL wobbling?? Hahahaha grasping at straws so badly, imagine what would happen if someone pushed all the plastic bits on the Kia

>Severe downpour
>Mercedes get sprayed
>Ded car
>It was the fucking engine
>Only one month of ownership
youtube.com/watch?v=UKaKeEizu5I

It's still garbage quality you doofus. Have fun knowing you paid over 50,000 dollars for a shitty german car with inferior german quality.

Which is why LC500 shits all over the competition in both quality and reliability.

Which is why I will never buy a new German car. Ever.

>LC500
Lmao when you compare a $100k lexus to a comparable BMW, Benz or Audi you'd understand how Lexus is no where near the German interiors in terms of build quality/fit and finish. Kys memester

>Even the 80% of the "best" ranked cars are garbage

LOL, look at this germutt meltdown.

Even lower end Lexus has better interior quality than your nazi shit interiors. Not to mention that it's more reliable and doesn't have shit resale value unlike some germanshit.

I work at a Toyota dealership and I can confirm you're a clueless troll who has never sat in a W222 or G11.

Its Turkish/Syrian cars now.

>I work at a Toyota dealership
Okay, so? What's your point?

>I can confirm you're a clueless troll who has never sat in a W222 or G11.

Okay...? I don't have to sit in something just to know about the cars.

And that still doesn't change the fact that Lexus has better interior quality and is more reliable than a shitty german car.

>Okay, so? What's your point?
The point is I drive brand new Lexuses almost every day.
You need to have some first hand experience in cars in order to have such loud opinions that ''x is shit''.
You can't judge a cars interior quality just by looking at pictures you find on the internet fucking retard.

>Okay...? I don't have to sit in something just to know about the cars.
Yeah. Memes are enough.

>>You can't judge a cars interior quality just by looking at pictures you find on the internet fucking retard.

Ah, but I don't Mr. ASSumption.

I research the cars I want to learn about and go through countless of videos and factual articles learning about said car. Being a proud owner of a 2013 Lexus and formally an unhappy owner of a problematic 2007 money pit Mercedes c230, I can say I will never buy anything outside Lexus if I wanted a luxury car.

Hell, heres a video right here of some poor bastard having ongoing issues with his new POS Mercedes. You germanshills are the dumbest in car culture LOL

>2018
>shills still post the same tired JD meme charts

Some things never change, I guess.

>you'd understand how Lexus is no where near the German interiors in terms of build quality/fit and finish. Kys memester

Wrong, faggot

40k Lexus - see 12:35
youtu.be/5pyKw4gWcXo?t=12m35s

80k Audi - See 7:45
youtu.be/sS_ypFTSddU?t=7m45s

Your "quality fit/finish" clearly shows. Lexus attention to detail and craftsmanship is miles aheads of you. This is not just a 100k Lexus thing, as demonstrated by the videos above, so cry more faggot.

>plastic bend WOAH what kind of magic is this

Nice cherry picking bitch
a $36k BMW has better quality than your $40k toyota too
9:42
youtube.com/watch?v=O6BOWXoTJ3k

Compare a 2007 Mercedes C class or 2007 BMW 3 series to a 2007 Lexus IS you'll realize how Lexus is always a generation behind the Germans in terms of interiors.
How do can you judge the latest full size luxury flagships by a 2007 c class anyway?

Wow! Lexus has it's own Alphonse

This car is disgusting looking fuck off.

t. rx7fag

Lmao that's why their interiors are full of piano black plastic now. They don't want people touching the panels.

Buying the cheapest Mercedes is like going to the nicest steakhouse in town and ordering sushi. Mercedes specifically made this car for dumb asses that want the Mercedes look but not Mercedes quality/pricetag.

youtube.com/watch?v=swplZPJT2A0
Same thing with the E-class.
A Renault that costs less than the C-class makes less sounds:
youtube.com/watch?v=OqJAOJ0r7Ak

MB just doesn't give a fuck anymore, because their badge lets them get away with everything.

Wow, mazda is above honda. That's actually making me want a mazda, now.

My 14 year old sports car only has 1 creaky spot and it drives me crazy
How the fuck people buy a luxo-shitbox with the entire interior creaking and go around saying "yea its a good affordable luxory car" is beyond me

Attached: 1509161190900.gif (288x377, 1.83M)

This is some ASMR shit right there

my friend bought a 2016 c300, it did feel kind of cheap. full of features but a lot of road noise, not very smooth ride, and hollow doors.

>3100lbs and cheap plastic
>4500lbs and cheap plastic

s class is the only Mercedes to buy, a Camry at the same price point will be 100000X times better in every category.
affordable and luxury should never be in the same sentence lol.

Skoda, Seat, VW & Audi are literally the same car. What if owners of more expensive cars just report issues more easy?

>Judging by videos and taking youtuber words as gospel

Do yourself a favor, and go sit in a used BMW F10, and then sit in a GS from 2011.

Then tell me which ones feels more solidly built.

Lexus thinks luxury is just about adding soft leather everywhere and hollow metal-look plastic.

BMWs make the Chunkiest, most solid interiors, there is a feeling of ruggedness in the way BMW builds their cars that you just don't get with Lexus.

Also, have you ever felt how heavy BMW doors are? The sheetmetal on BMWs must be at least 2x as thick as on Lexus cars, which just resonate like a tin can instead of sounding like a bank vault door when closing.

Attached: bmw.jpg (600x400, 34K)

German cars are shit. Gaudy crap for arabs and chinks that is just laughably overpriced.

>good affordable luxory

These are the saddest people. Reaching and trying but always coming up just short of their goals.

Luxury is relative mong. Kim Kardashian probably blanches at driving anything sub 300k.

jdm fangirls will never understand what refinement means.

SAME AS A 90s LADA, BWAHAHAHAHA
>wait, even the door handle and steering wheel is fucked
IT IS EVEN WORSE

sides status: sore, can't breath properly

Attached: object187.jpg (687x509, 44K)

youtu.be/8BsArlS25gk
>British build quality

OH NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHHAAAA

Attached: download (4).jpg (238x212, 11K)

JDM fags and Americans truly will never know what luxury is about. They have never, nor will they ever produce a true Luxury vehicle

This shit is LITERALLY worse than a fucking Kia. How does anyone even buy this shit??

>there is a feeling of ruggedness in the way BMW builds their cars

Can you imagine actually believing this in current year?

Attached: wrong.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

badge whores who want that commanding road presence, but a shitty car with terrible interior quality.

>t. never drove an F10

driven, unimpressed. muh mythical bimmer interior is a meme and has been since at least the e38. they wear like shit, exponentially worse than other light leathers, their small parts are fragile and fuck you if you have any electrical issues.

bmws are for leasing, and turning in at 50k, before everything falls apart

Yeah okay retard, I’ve owned two bimmers and driven both well over 50k miles. Guess what? Interior held up perfectly, no fragility or wear bullshit like you’re making up. As if merc and bmw interiors aren’t objectively the best, I swear retards like you make me chuckle.

>wear like shit
You have never sat in one.
Pic related is my ex e60 actual interior with about 490.000km/304k miles.

Attached: 1-IMG-3771.jpg (1280x960, 334K)

How does Skoda get such a different result to Volkswagen? They both use the exact same drivetrains in most of their cars

Attached: 1-IMG-3803.jpg (960x1280, 352K)

>Skoda, Seat, VW & Audi are literally the same car

Attached: 46a.png (645x729, 97K)

also there is this e46 coupe with 482k km near me

Attached: e46 coupe.jpg (829x841, 277K)

pic related is what the interior looks like

Attached: bmw-330-16570985.800.jpg (910x606, 61K)

Good previous owner
Wonder why he's getting rid of it now

>480k km

I'd get rid of it, too

That's an airbag cover and horn button. It should move some.

less features = less issues

Germanfag here, fuck cuckcedes and fuck their modern dogshit. They can go bow to their new chink overlords.
That dalai lama quote, that made the chinks angry and benzs excuse were pure cringe, kek.
They lost all style and what made them good. Actually any modern german carmaker is going this way.

Also
>defending car companies because they are from your country

They are companies, they dont give a shit about you. They want to sell you their as cheaply made as possible prroducts, for as much money as possible. Stop defending them.

Attached: tfw_no_unusual.jpg (843x578, 72K)

Wow that's pretty sad. E39 had the tightest interior, they went downhill with the E60.

Chris Bangle did this to Germany. He made cars into fashion accessories.

>buying a benz thats not a G,E or S class
>buying a benz that isnt an AMG G,E or S class

>Made in USA

American built Mercedes have been known to use worse quality components than units manufactured in other markets since Daimler started manufacturing vehicles in the US two decades ago. I don't understand why desu, unless they give US managers carte-blanche to choose suppliers and nepotism and corruption seep in to the supply chain. It was bad enough that in the early 2000s Mexican dealers stopped importing the ML from the US and didn't sell it until Euro built units were imported in their place.

Mexico is corrupt as fuck and the German cars we manufacture here aren't even that bad. Shit, not even newer Hyundai products are that crappy. It's not a specifically American thing though, US built BMW units are better than most Euro units regarding build quality. Mercedes USA seems like it has some serious fuckery going on.

Attached: 1518393786706.jpg (200x270, 13K)

Honestly I've never gone out of my way to scrutinize cars, but the Porsche 911 I've driven is hilariously solid.

Everything seems like 1 big piece. Dunno of any other car remotely similar.

>Europeans actually think this

Attached: cadillac-deville-1977-2.jpg (3088x2056, 2.5M)

I really really love this car and I'm not even a burger

Attached: cadillacwhitesupremacy.jpg (553x750, 110K)

all german cars are shit. Diesel gate is the for them.

Attached: 1520717634142.jpg (798x1000, 54K)

>Porsche

I'll admit, Porsche are pretty solid indeed.

lol my fucking 2000s HOLDEN commodore is better than this what the fuck

and people said aussie cars had bad interiors (the falcons did) but this is some of the worst shit i have ever seen

Personally, I'm a stickler for Oldsmobile station wagons, but old Cadillacs are very appealing to me.

Attached: 1961_Cadillac.jpg (983x645, 101K)

>I don't understand why desu
So they can make more money by making a product that will break more