docs.google.com/document/d/1eKXbdEr6jnTG5DcMQX2qcMlsmYQ8hO6Sl3-sySYpHR4/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord (READ THE README BEFORE JOINING): discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Player list: pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

omgftw.github.io/DarkSouls2CensorCheck/
darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/Soul_Memory
youtu.be/eZlVVFWhjiE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Motherfucker..

is this version of ds2 active at all? is it hopefully just the pre-scholar games that are dead?

This is accidentally hilarious.

So if I pick "nignog", it ends up as ***nog?

It's active, but as I said here my Soul Memery is probs too high...
I just wanna play with people...

What now, Pursuer?

SotFS is the only active version now. It gets more activity on PC because of Steam sales (you can buy the game for $10 at least four times out of the year).

see for yourself

omgftw.github.io/DarkSouls2CensorCheck/

I'm at 1.7m SM, first time playing the game, but have no idea of the range.

Yes.

Updated the list with the OG resolution and some DLC spell pics without the smears From interns put on them thanks to a friend, this should be the de facto final version now save for if a patch comes which it won't.

darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/Soul_Memory

In general, try to do PvP stuff in the areas with glowing orange borders. That's what indicates player presence.

Yeah I figured that, just had no clue of the range.

google for the soul memory charts, there's one on fextra

The good old razzle dazzle

You know what's hilarious? Caps are not recognised by the ds3 filter. Nigger Knight gets censored to Nigger K***ht
THAT retarded

google for the soul memory charts, there's one on wikidot

I've got mine at 30 million, so yeah...

We Heide now?

Lost Sinner.

I think Four Pronged Plow should be put together with Saint Bident because Plow fits any build, not just faith/dark. In the end, range doesn't matter much if all you're gonna do is running R1s.

>range doesn't matter much if all you're gonna do is running R1s.

Whats next?

Very good argument. You convinced me.

But seriously though, unless the arena you're fighting is gigantic, it doesn't matter at all.

>In the end, range doesn't matter much if all you're gonna do is running R1s
lmao what

Executione's Chariot.

Nemebreh is streaming Dark Souls 1 now, come now, come all!

>Plow still shorter
>has a worse version of Charge that is completely useless

Being able to fit any build is not a positive on it own if it's not the best at a good amount of things, otherwise Claymore would be on top.

which bonfire?

Spear charge is borderline useless in long range spears and will whiff 80% of the time because the hitboxes will activate behind your target.

Bridge Approach.

Charge is incredibly useful for close range poise trades with things like greatswords and halberds.

>using weapons based on 'tier'
>not just using what looks good on your character or is fun to use

Why would you trade with said weapons when you can outrange them? God...

how far should i enchant my weapon if i want to stay at SL60 and invade people, +6? also is this SL range good for getting the most out of invasions?

Because damage trades that end in your favor are preferable especially if you can kill them during it.

You'd probably be safe going higher. I have a lvl 45 build that uses +6 and I get a ton of activity from the catacombs all throughout Irythill and Pontiff.

But if they're too close range your charge will whiff unless you manually aim it downwards so what's the point?

next?

That is not at all how Charge works from my experience, in fact it whiffs more if you do try and manually aim it.

So, I opened one of the King's Gates I remember being in the game, however that tree does nothing for me so far.
No clue where to go from here to be quite honest, any tips without spoiling too much?

I've never thought about this before but was Sir Yorgh a Giant? His spear is pretty yuge

Explore Shaded Woods.

You need to go clear a couple more areas before you can fuck with that tree. Try Shaded Woods.

Go to the King's Gate Bonfire and then to the Ruined Fork Road. Go through the middle path, that's where you need to go.

Yorgh
Yorhm

Mytha, 3rd bonfire.

Probably a big guy like Velstadt

Nope. You find his ring on his corpse inside Sinh's arena, and he's regular-sized.

How fucking large is this game?

SOMEONE CALL VAATI, HE'S GOT MORE THEORIES TO STEAL.

Have you even done the DLCs buddy?
It's known as the largest souls game for a reason

Take 2 on my pyromancer build based on feedback from you goodly anons, how's it look now?

Swap Oak Shield for Dragonhead Shield for the combo with Scar.

looks tight.

Welcome to Aldia's spookhouse.
youtu.be/eZlVVFWhjiE

>Have you even done the DLCs buddy?
Nope, I don't even know how to enter them, other than it got to do with those fountains, but the doors are locked. I'll get to them later I guess.

First time actually gave DaS2 a fair chance, and loving it.

I've been gone for so long I don't even know what Dragonhead Shield is so I'll have to hit up the wiki. Do the weapons arts combo or something?

Maybe in Pontiff's. All the other arenas are spacious enough that you need range if you're chasing someone down
It's supposed to be a joke weapon. The fact that it has one of the highest ARs alone is very good

It's from Ringed City, the WA fire breath from the shield combos into the R1 of Scar which combos into Black Flame in turn.

He was probably comparable in size to Velstadt, Raime, or the generic Dragon Riders, if the spear in Sinh is taken into account. The real question is whether or not he could've fit through the tunnel to Sinh's lair.

Is Yorlin a giant paladin?

More tolerable, but you don't need to level Vitality. Drop that down to base and shave down your fashion. Demon's Scar has no hyperarmor frames in any of its attacks, so any poise you gain is worthless.

Put Endurance up to 26, Vigor to 37, and then swap out PChain for FaP+3. You'll get more HP and stamina while not being subject to the absorption penalty.

Hory shet! Seems like a good time to be a pyro.

Last thread someone recommended END of 26, 30 and 34 to me. Are 26, 30 and 34 specific breakpoints? I've always heard 40 END or bust.

Are we done farming medals?

Those are all breakpoints with Ring of Favor+3 for stamina gains, you should aim for any of those with Prisoner's Chain ideally. 40 END is nice if you can get it but not necessary at all with how cheap stamina costs are in 3 now.

4% absorption virtually nothing. I really have a hard time giving up 15 free levels user. Fashion is malleable, I just click the optimizer in the planner out of habit. I'll probably throw on some of the new slutwear since I haven't seen any of it yet.

26 and 34 are breakpoints when you have FaP+3 equipped. 30 is a quasi-breakpoint because you get two consecutive levels of non-shit stamina gain.

You only need 40 Endurance if you're using an ultra weapon. Otherwise, anything 26 or higher is fine for most purposes.

Was waiting for your reply.
Let's kill The Rotten.

okay, what will we do after?

I can't hold back.

Turn back!

Dual Dragonriders, Forgotten Chamber bonfire.

Bad idea man.

How rude.

Also, fuck me that big skelly dragon, legit thought it would come to live when I entered.

DO NOT DO IT.
SERIOUSLY, DON'T.

Derpmoon blade buff adds magic or dark damage?

You seriously do not want to do that. It will make your life hell.

You know you want to

It actually will.

Magic

RIGGED.

Let's do another one of these things.

Explore around, come back to that guy later at some random point and odds are he will give you a quest.
The key for the locked door in this area is before the boss and after entering the keep, exploring is needed to get it

When does it, actually?

Go hollow and then try talking to him again.

This is great information, thank you. Now I see why is suggesting I drop PChain for ROFAP.

I think I'll go to 125. I can drop PChain and pick up dark lothric straight sword which seems like a win. Thanks to everyone who's helped me, I've been away for a while.

If you don't read this and get spoiled light all the scones, defeat the forlorn and go down to the entrance again

before we do our next one, can you help me in my world? same boss we just did

I think its pretty cool that they changed that

You see those unlit sconces around the mansion? You gotta RELIGHT THE FIRE.

Sure. You'll get a medal too because I'm also in the sunbro covenant.

Alva's
- too many fun weapons to pick one
Sanctum Shield by far
Pre-nerf Climax, Dark Storm
Silvercat
Ivory King
Karla or VERY GOOD INDEED
Faceraping Gru
Sen's funhouse
Bellfags

Thanks. Do you have the patch to the mirror knight open? I have to open it in my world

I have unlocked every area with this character. Are you hosting or being summoned next?

This is a really, really bad idea. Do not pull that lever.

I'll host for Mirror Knight

yamero