I want hatchback WRX, should i do it?

I want hatchback WRX, should i do it?
Also WTF is 20s ?

Attached: hatchsex wrx.png (713x394, 379K)

The WRX, the official car of "I'm a huge queer but I can't afford an STI"

fuck off

He's not wrong

yall negus better stop sucking each others dicks and explain to me what is 20s, and why do some hatchback WRXs look like a fucking impreza?
>slimbodi
>smol single exit exhaust

The WRX, the official car of "fulfilling my boiracer dreams but I don't want a miata because thats gay hairdresser car. I also vape a lot."

The WRX, the official car of oversensitive stance fuccbois

The boxer rumble is the automotive equivalent to an early 10's brostep "wub".

Something tells me you don't even have enough to afford the maintenance of one, you got an additional 2 grand for headgasketsssssss?

how about you focus on what ever the fuck i asked in the first place?
something tells me you are a nosey little motherfucker

Why the fuck are you asking us if you should get a car that you want?
Also 20 is a number you fuck, it comes after 19 and before 21

where were you when subaru owners took the spotlight away from honda for being most ridiculed

>20s
Probably the wheel size, where did you hear it

you guaranteed yourself a shitty thread because you have shown yourself to be a shitty person

>why do some hatchback WRXs look like a fucking impreza?
Is there something I'm missing here or are you so fucking stupid that you don't know WRXs are the performance trim of the impreza

The WRX, the official car of "No I NEED awd, rwd is too dangerous"

Gaskets were only an issue for single cams. WRXs are DOHC. Meme more, retard.

The WRX, the official car of "I'm gay lmao"

you enjoy semin

Probably wheel size if so that's too big for a wrx that's borderline nigger tier with oversized wheels and rubber band tires

I mean isn't it technically the other way around? Impreza was the rally car then they slapped the name one day onto an oversized hatchback version and renamed the actual Impreza the WRX?

No? The performance trim of the Impreza is the WRX.

>ugly
>slow
>shitty awd system that understeers
>the most boy racer car to ever exist
>made for dykes
>out performed by a fucking mitsubishi with a fraction of the budget towards development
>atrocious engine layout
>head gasket issues aren't uncommon

No, the Impreza is/was a normal small car that Subaru decided to use as a platform for their WRC efforts.

The STi was the homologation model.

Nice memes, are you an admin at the Facebook™ page of Car Memes by any chance?

A Blue WRX hatch is my dream car. I am in my mid 30s and can afford one but don't for a reason. A lot of those cars were crashed, has their engines blow up, have rotted out struts, or have been modded to hell. I haven't found a clean one for sale yet.

I hate the stereotypical WRX owner. I just love rally and want a practical AWD hot hatch.

The fact that you asked what 20s are likely means this one is modded. I doubt it is limited to the rim size. It likely has a fart can and has been tuned. I would avoid it, but that's me.

the only thing that could be considered false in what I said is it being slow.
everything else is true.

>Mid 30s
>Aspires to own a hot hatch
Reach for the stars dude.

This. Anybody who buys a wrx with intent to modify just turns into those faggots that are gonna "sti swap once xyz blows"

Let's go point by point
>ugly
subjective
>slow
>shitty awd system that understeers
I kinda agree
>the most boy racer car to ever exist
region dependent and I don't see how this is generally a downside
>made for dykes
memes
>out performed by a fucking mitsubishi with a fraction of the budget towards development
The Evo was made to compete with the STi, The WRX didn't have a direct competitor until the AWD Ralliart came out and it was shit
>atrocious engine layout
related to understeer
>head gasket issues aren't uncommon
memes

And I wouldn't even consider buying a Subaru unless it is a GC.

Something tells me that you were violated as a child

My favorite motorsport is rally, it was my favorite car in GT3, it was the car I dreamed of when I did the responsible things.

I also live in an area that has 5 months of snow cover. It is a land of pickups and crossovers. There are few sporty cars that you can DD up here.

GT3 predated the hatch by 7 years. Are you referring to the GC series?
As for the conditions there, we live in the middle of nowhere and own the previous series of WRX (GG), and they're very capable cars plagued by memes and misinformation. I just figured you'd have aspirations higher than a Subaru.

Yes, but any 5 door WRX will fit the bill. My first car was a Volvo 850. It was a great car with decent luxury for the time. I don't miss that luxury one bit. I only miss the wagon body style and the cheap turbo thrill.

A Subaru has a good engine, good part availability, and all I really want.

This is ours. Absolutely faultless EJ205.

Attached: R6UDA4mh.jpg (1024x690, 181K)

Way to fart that out

Are you both suggesting OP is going to be able to find a low millage hatch that wont need 100K maintenance?

>open diff