what in ze fuk, Arizona

Attached: 19um89k.jpg (485x734, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

azmemory.azlibrary.gov/cdm/landingpage/collection/aho
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amish
youtube.com/watch?v=4PYt0SDnrBE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Arizona
We had someone who'd drive on desert roads and stop by a large or particularly scenic saguaro cactus. He'd then chop the bottom of the cactus just like for a regular tree. After doing this for awhile, people changed from saying he was killing saguaro into saying he was murdering saguaro. These cactus take a long long time to grow so it's a shame this vandal kept on trying to remove saguaro from the scenic roadside drives.

One night, he was chopping another saguaro. Saguaro aren't like your typical solid wooden tree as they have a wooden rod-like skeleton surrounding a fibrous core. He did his chopping, but instead of falling in the expected direction, the saguaro twisted around and fell on the perpetrator. Pretty amazing how the rods instead of compression failing did torsional failing and swiveled on the hollow fibrous core to get the cactus to fall onto the murderer.

A saguaro cactus has a zillion long spines along its long length. He might have rolled it off him, but even a small saguaro has a lot of holding power because the zillion spines poked into him and held the murderer on the ground in a hug of death. A zillion spines can't be wrong. Or in this case, they were strong and he could not get free and so he died in its thorny embrace.

Attached: amdnvidiaoverheating.jpg (311x837, 95K)

That is a really neat and well told story

>get fucking killed by a ten foot tall prickly cucumber

I fucking love my state. I drive for a living and the 17, 10, 8, US 95, 60 and 93 are some of my favorite roads to go through.

Attached: 20180204_180013.jpg (4032x3024, 2.7M)

i don't know weather to read this in a Navajo accent or a Mexican accent...

>killing a saguaro
>really illegal to deface them
>grow and live for centuries
faggot got what he deserved then

>weather

Attached: 435a69325af156b7.gif (320x180, 465K)

>correcting grammar on a stir-fry art message board
>calling someone else an idiot

Looks comfy my dude

tl;dr, what is going on in Arizona?

Attached: 084.png (300x256, 102K)

>displaying brainlet status
>accepting brainlet status

If you are visiting people in Guadalupe, it could be both.

you're just digging your hole deeper, fag

>man destroys nature for vandalism purposes
>nature puts up with it for a while
>nature finally says "fuck it, you had your chance" and kills man in the most painful way possible
based nature

Attached: 1516723785711.jpg (241x230, 10K)

>what in ze fuk, Arizona
The Arizona Highways magazine is the best magazine of its type I've ever seen. I wish my state put out such a traveling by car magazine with beautiful photography and interesting stories on various natural attractions.

Downloads available:
azmemory.azlibrary.gov/cdm/landingpage/collection/aho

phoenixfag here.

Weather sux but at least cars last forever inna desert and our gun laws are super lax

Attached: tumblr_nh4vezSFKJ1r2g7mto1_400.png (308x308, 128K)

>everything is okay
>why horses though

This is actually pretty common. When you go up north into Scottsdale where all the rich people are, a lot of them own horses because... I dunno, cowboy fetish? Law allows them to ride them on the streets (sidewalks?) and can legally go through drive-thrus and the like.

Attached: pantyraid.png (202x161, 45K)

Arizona is by far my favorite state. Roads are fantastic and there's endless amazing wilderness, especially up north. Traveled 50k miles one year just exploring the state. California feels like a shittier, uglier AZ with more normie shit available to do at the cost of living in traffic.
People will ask the same of your combustion engine driven car in 50 years.

Renaissance Festival is going on so might be done people from that too.

Attached: 12449074-6BCE-4CB2-96CE-5FA2909C452D.jpg (1242x1621, 1.35M)

Arizona is a nice state

Attached: IMG_8254.png (1334x750, 1.62M)

Prison industrial complex POS state!

They will successfully send you to DOC ifvyou have ONE BEERand drive!! I could beat my wife and get a misdemeanor, but a 0.03 BAC on a broken ankle... You're looking at 3 years.

>Roads are fantastic
Agreed. The roads look pale and parched from the heat and ultraviolet, but they remain drivable. In the northern icey states, the roads get wrecked faster because the alternating cycles of freezing ice and thawing makes the roads crumble sooner.

Ha, the worst part are the soft asphalt ruts though when you approach traffic lights. The heat softens the road and as the heavier cars come to sudden stops, their weight through tire traction pushes down and forward on the asphalt and causes those bumpy ruts.

Attached: Hot Summertime.jpg (432x648, 54K)

someone post this on reddit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Horse owners are obnoxious

>shitholes with scorching hot all year round
>comfy
yeah if you never leave your fucking basement

Attached: 1518575285802.png (474x409, 301K)

Wastelands are always comfy, be they deserts or tundras

>deserts are always comfy
Not if you have a black car in the Aridzona summertime. Has anyone ever put a thermometer against their black car's surface to check the temperature?

>Has anyone ever put a thermometer against their black car's surface to check the temperature?
No but we had a guy bake cookies in his lambo during the last heat wave

>what in ze fuk
It depends on the state AND county. Maricopa county allows horses on a public road with certain conditions and limits. Other states' counties have laws saying that horses are not legal on public roads at any time. I moved from Arizona to such a state after graduating from UA.

In contrast, some places have extensive laws protecting the use of horses on public roads such as the Amish areas in Pennsylvania.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amish

have you ever considered, you know, NOT drinking and driving? at all?

>inb4 "muh rights, I should be able to have 1 beer"

your just gonna sound like an alcoholic if you cant wait till your home for the night to have a beer

Attached: 1483071938832.jpg (622x621, 70K)

>Arizona
youtube.com/watch?v=4PYt0SDnrBE

That sounds nice assuming it's also sunny but I'm tall and thin if I was fat I'd probably hate it

>*SNIFFFFF* Oh is that 91 octane I'm smelling *BRAAAAPPPAPAPAP* O-oh that rev startled me dear, such a gentle gust of wind~ *SNIFFFF* Aaah~ I love this...

Attached: 1520357309913.png (500x243, 111K)

Attached: u.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

i10 sucks ass in Arizona

FUCK YOUR BORDER PATROL CHECK POINTS ARIZONA QUEERS

ITT Non-Arizonans

Literally every Southern Border state has checkpoints. Stay mad

Attached: IMG_7587.jpg (196x288, 18K)

With all that talk about beating his wife he already sounds like an alcoholic

I drove through The American South West once... in a car that didn't have working AC.

Pheonix was like HELL ON EARTH.

Albuquerque was worse though. Got off the highway for a drink, it's like 120 degrees, and I saw a whole flock of burka clad muzzies at a bus stop next to McDonalds. WTF?

>Illegal beaner detected

You have to go back Jose.

The wall will cut down on checkpoints

Attached: 058A9F7E-B36D-4CFE-803C-757620471C0C.jpg (4505x3003, 1.39M)

include me in le screncap!