Thoughts ?

Thoughts ?

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (800x419, 24K)

Good.

Don't give a fuck . I'm not Asian or 60 years old.

Well its definitely dead in passenger cars thanks to the VW Diesel scandal most people in the US are going to avoid diesel cars in favor of Electric or Hybrid at this point.

Oh look it's /dlst/

>the VW Diesel scandal most people in the US are going to avoid diesel cars

lol no. A lot of people would buy it just because it pollutes a lot. Remember this is the land of rolling coal. Most people here also don't give a fuck even if it pollutes a lot, As long as it still gets it's 1000km per tank or whatever.

I'm interested to see if the Tesla Semi will kill Diesel semis

Lol no, range and rechrage/refuelling time makes it non feasible for long distance trucking. In town they'll probably take over though.

Petrol makes more power

If /ourcar/ says it is so, then so it is.

Attached: black-panther-lexuss.jpg (800x500, 313K)

do diesels even matter in non-commercial applications outside of europe?
the last time i checked europe was the only region where people cared about diesels enough for their personal vehicles

>save 100k for my fancy Lexus in structural blue
>nigger jump on my roof

Well people in NA like their big diesel 3/4 tons. However since diesel costs more than gas and the suffocating emission systems will fuck over any money you might of saved if anything goes wrong, it's not really worth it for personal vehicles or even light duty fleet usage. Even fleets that use pickups or flatbeds are running gas job trucks, Even the one tons. Most school buses have gone back to propane/CNG as well as garbage trucks.

It's funny how emission shit is killing the most efficient engine type.

Attached: cumminsCNG.jpg (960x1106, 222K)

diesel has a higher volumetric energy density and the diesel cycle is more efficient

Keep telling yourself this as you have the emissions system repaired for the dozenth time. This is a problem they all have and there's no way around it. The interval for when your particulate filter fails may vary, but they all fail.

Wtf diesel is more expensive than petrol in NA

isnt the most efficient engine type propane or natural gas converted engines?

Diesel makes the world go around. Or least it makes the container ships go around the world. Even pushing Mr. Diesel off the boat he was on decades ago didn't kill diesel.

Attached: 1488691803100.jpg (487x659, 87K)

Lexus is shit, but yes, diesel is dead, and so are the german car companies.

Attached: 1517795896226.jpg (3561x2003, 3.77M)

In Canada it usually is by a couple cents.
They say they're "low emissions" but having worked in warehouses with 20 propane forklifts I'm a little weary.

Attached: gas prices.jpg (1000x1500, 1.12M)

but diesel is better for the environment

isn't that fuel oil

Efficient, not necessarily, Cleaner yes.

Propane is a much simpler hydrocarbon than hydrocarbon chains that are found in Gasoline and diesel, and as result most emissions are only CO2 and H2O

Yes... What do you think diesel is?

Why is the front so ugly?

Never realized how huge the front grille on Lexus' are until one pulled into my shop. Its fucking absurd, why do people like this shit?
It's horrific how ugly they can make a car that sells very well.

Attached: ffc16f041bffcb96dc691ddd7866407b01b02665.jpg (1920x1080, 574K)

>Its fucking absurd, why do people like this shit?
Because it dares to be absurd in a landscape where all other designs just conform to traffic regulations.