/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

I don't have the colored version of this.

>Old Thread
>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr
>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/

Other urls found in this thread:

socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60260/GTA-Online-Smuggler-s-Run-Now-Available
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115011968567
gta5-mods.com/scripts/single-player-apartment-spg-net
gta5-mods.com/scripts/benny-s-motorworks-sp
gta5-mods.com/scripts/premium-deluxe-motorsports-car-shop
gta5-mods.com/scripts/buy-online-vehicles-in-sp-asi
gta5-mods.com/scripts/community-races
gta5-mods.com/scripts/mp-vehicles-in-sp
gta5-mods.com/scripts/online-random-events-for-single-player
gta5-mods.com/scripts/heist-project
gta5-mods.com/scripts/ambiance
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lzzzzzzz

So I chose to kill Trevor. Is there no way for me to do his missions that I hadn't gotten around to doing before killing him? Is it impossible to 100% it now?

I kept waiting to find out that he actually lived and I could resume playing with him at some point but it doesn't appear to be coming.

You forgot to put the new patch notes and the latest added content, faggot.

socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60260/GTA-Online-Smuggler-s-Run-Now-Available
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115011968567

next time

>Is there no way for me to do missions for a dead guy
think about it

what the fuck kind of flawed game is this then?

I literally stopped playing 5 hours after the "content" dropped. Who cares?

Can anyone help me do some jobs? I'm on a new character and this shit is
D E D
E
D

Name of Turb0Lood btw.

On second island on III, about to do the grenade through the window mission. First time playing through it, this game has amazing aesthetic. A lot of fun too, I can see why it was such a phenomenon for it's time

yo could somebody add me to the PC crew pls
sc: x_fannysmasher

Why would you come to a general for a game you've stopped playing and no longer care about?

I set off the dupe detector but I still have some dupes left. they all have unique plates so can I still sell them?

Then why make an OP if you don't care about the content, you idiot?

no, fuck off

I didn't make it.

I would advise against it

Nope user, possibly reload an older save if you have one and delete the newer ones.

he didn't make it, retard

Cuz I'm addicted to the 4chins and I got this shit open 24/7 on my 2007 Samsung faggot chromebook.

So I'm new to GTA after taking quite a break and am pretty much broke. Running Heists and about to reach enough to buy an Import/Export vehicle warehouse. I've heard it's the best to make money with.

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on how to best profit from it? I've heard something about upgrade vehicles before you sell them, and only sell high end or something like that? Just a quick summary on how to maximize profit would be cool.

Storky_Dork on PC if anyone cares.

but I've already done so much postgame

fuck, this game is stupid

I guess I'll hold into them

You need an office and a warehouse (2.5 million in total)
You start sourcing cars from the office, when you have 10 standart and 10 mid tier cars in your warehouse the game will give you only top cars to source. There are 12 top cars, so don't go over 32 stored cars.
You can sell the cars 4 "different" ways, but there's no reason not to choose the only 2 best ways. You either pay 20k for upgrades for each car and sell it for 100k resulting in 80k per car, or, if you have a collection of top cars, each car sells for 80k and everyone also gets a bonus for collection.
Try to find GTAG lobby, ask for help when you need to deliver cars.

or you could just get free money by hacking lel

Ok cool, so once you have the 10 standard and 10 mid tier, you just keep those there so that all your supply missions get only top tier yes? Sounds really nice. Thanks for the run down, much appreciated.

Is this babby's first game that has any choices at all with consequences? Anyone who's ever played any RPG, tabletop or computer, generally knows it's fucking important if you're given the option to kill a central character. An actual PC on top of that, not just some important NPC!

I'd get it if you thought Trevor would somehow get out of it, but you should've realized you made a horrible mistake when you watched him burn to death and explode. If not then, certainly by the time the credits rolled and the fact he was still gone from the character wheel should've tipped you off.

>Read through the entire OP expecting to see info about the old games like how to get them to run on modern hardwares and modding guides
>It is quite literally entirely about GTAV's multiplayer
>Not even one reference to V's singleplayer

So this is another one of those generals where a portion of the fanbase hijacked the name and uses it exclusively to discuss only one part of the series, huh?

No look at how many replies I got on my post about III

yep also the guide is outdated

OG GTA fag here, played them all on release except the handhelds

GTAIII changed my world when it dropped. My junior high buddy and I played OG, 1969 London and 2 to fucking death. I knew when I saw the pics of 3 in magazines like EGM it was going to be a phenomenon. I remember wishing I was old enough / had the dosh to invest in Rockstar. If I had, I'd be rich.

I actually haven't revisited it in probably 15 years or more. I should probably do that for the feels.

I actually just had the same thing happen to me.

If any of you guys know a good guide to modding any of the MP exclusive stuff into SP then pleaae give me a link, its all I want.

How do I unsubscribe from this blog?

If you have a question, just ask

I can't repeat myself fo 50 threads and talk about how GTA3 crashed on my way to the third city and I never finished it or how I followed the damn train in SA

You have to kill yourself

It's the only way

not sure you'll enjoy it
I tried playing a bit of VC semi-recently and the driving and shooting mechanics, dear god, those driving and shooting mechanics

Hey Typhoon, are u here? i've tried to add you, but i can't find you in the xbox.
No one's stopping you to talk about past GTA games, This general started just before gta online back in 2013, there's always a guy who posts about others GTA, if you wanted to talk more about SP you're 4 years late. But hey no one is stopping you to post about it

No, thank you. I love my life too much to ever wanna commit a selfish and cowardly act like suicide

Which one? The missions that the yakuza grill gives you? it's been a while since i played it

I also seem to remember there being a LOT more bullshit in the missions that caused you to fail. Also I guess you couldn't do drive bys until San Andreas? Is that right or am I remembering it wrong?

you could aim out of windows at straight angles in VC too, pretty sure that's how it was in 3 too.

>on Veeky Forums
>not at least occasionally contemplating suicide

I'm not sure you belong here

Welcome to my life circa-2013

The writers are retarded and made it sound like someone HAD to die. That's what "deathwish" fucking means.

So of course I'm going to pick Trevor. He's the worst character in GTA history.

Doesn't help that the game fucking auto saved over my file and I couldn't go back

I was too young to get GTA until SA came out so I'm going back and beating it and VC. I've beaten 2 on my Dreamcast and wow it's a lot of fun, have the London expansion for PSX but don't have the actual GTA1 lol.
III plays more like an arcade which is lost for me in IV and V, I imagine this is due to it being on the heels of 2.

Anyway the reason I posted is I wanted to ask if anyone had any "must do" shit that's not in a mission or a part of collecting shit like jumps or packages

have you ever met actual sane people playing this game and gotten friends thats worth playing with?

Anyone?

The game clearly gives you the third fucking option.

What exactly are you looking for?

The 3rd option is called "deathwish" which fucking implies that you'll end up killing yourself.

Whatever content I can add from MP to SP. I heard the former has received lots of stuff like highly customizable apartments/yachts, new shops, etc. so I'm interested in adding whatever I can to the singleplayer.

Though if there's a way to just host my own private game offline and use a trainer to skip the grind I'd be down for that too as a fallback.

lmao at ur brain

It's true, I don't think I've realized how less arcadey and more "realistic" the game has become, since it's been so gradual and I haven't revised the older ones in a long time. Thinking back, then old school top down ones were pretty wacky and "videogamey", if that makes sense. Stuff like "RAMPAGE" and the bonus it would give you for running over the entire chain gang on the street (they should bring that back lol), was very arcadey. Also, remember that the money in the early ones was more of a score or bragging rights than actual currency you could use for anything.

I also seem to remember them being super hard, mostly due to the game play mechanics and controls. I don't think I ever actually beat 1, 2, or London despite playing them endlessly.

3 randoms
>just start playing GTAO, level 4, some guy in all pink gives me a ride and adds me as a friend, later on I try to beat loading screens on my own, every time he tries to invite me somewhere I'm already busy, starts spamming messages "WHY ARE YOU NOT PLAYING WITH MEEEEEEEE???!!", removed him from friends
>another random plays pacific heist only and nothing else, added me because I didn't ruin anything, I get constant invites to finales, doesn't cry if I don't join
>third guy was just in a heist with a second guy and added me, sometimes joins gtag lobby through me, doesn't kill without a reason, ok with our crew

>choosing based trevor over boring franklin
you deserve it faggot

>Explicitly says "Kill Trevor"
>Explicitly says "Kill Michael"
>3rd option left vague in dialog, does not explicitly say "Franklin dies" or anything to that effect, only uses the vague term "Deathwish"
>Deathwish refers to suicidal decision making, not actual suicide

Really boggles the noggin

Sorry, I don't hang with damaged goods.

>"Veeky Forums is a secret club. Depressed people only"

Come on, dude. Just quit being a little bitch

They have a place for people like you, it's called reddit. Google it.

>So of course I'm going to pick Trevor. He's the worst character in GTA history.
To be honest, Trevor isn't at fault here for being so unbelievably bad by GTA protagonist standards. By all means, he arguably had the biggest potential to be an amazing protagonist, but Dan Houser fucked it all up by making him into a lolrandum meme-machine cannibal just to make him appealable to the tasteless normies and underage kids that will permanently infest this fandom.

What I liked about Trevor is that he was a madman who is walking pipe bomb who could blow up in anger, even if all you did was look at him with a funny expression on your face. His psychology has fascinated me as he was not just an angry dude as he is actually quite a bit of a genius, as evident by how quick he was with numbers and mathematical calculations right on the spot. He could've been so much better off if he wasn't a cannibal cross-dresser with mommy issues.

Not saying that he shouldn't be a tiny bit eccentric, I'm just saying that Dan should've made him into more of a serious character like Michael was. They were doing fine with Michael as a man who is learning from all his mistakes of the past and present, but Trevor's development is garbage and Franklin's practically doesn't exist.

gta5-mods.com/scripts/single-player-apartment-spg-net
gta5-mods.com/scripts/benny-s-motorworks-sp
gta5-mods.com/scripts/premium-deluxe-motorsports-car-shop
gta5-mods.com/scripts/buy-online-vehicles-in-sp-asi
gta5-mods.com/scripts/community-races
gta5-mods.com/scripts/mp-vehicles-in-sp
gta5-mods.com/scripts/online-random-events-for-single-player
gta5-mods.com/scripts/heist-project
gta5-mods.com/scripts/ambiance

And now your game is damaged goods

you literally can't kill Franklin, dumbass.

You da fucking man, user. Thank you.

Rate my jet colour please

not pink enough

Hm. I'll look into it

bretty gud, but you won't blend into the night sky like you would with a metallic black midnight blue pearl paintjob.

Verified faggot maybe

9/11 breddy gud
Looks like a Navy jet of some description, which would actually make sense for a hydra.

Certainly better than all the faggots in gold, chrome or hot pink. It's still shitty even if it is """"ironic.""""

viva is unironically one of the best people who visit this general

>get used to dumping helicopters left and right because they're either free (CEO Buzzard) or 200$ Pegasus spawns from your office
>now it costs you 1k every single time
fuck
it's stil peanuts, but it annoys me

its annoying to call MMI all the time. why cant your piece of shit assistant automatically pay for it.

>your personal assistant
>has nothing to do with like 90% of business and shit you do
that's great R*, another fine example of your brilliant game design

J* have never heard of the term ''QoL changes''

>personal assistant
>can't give her the fuck

You can run into her at her desk and she'll moan

these threads would be so much better without pc fags and their terrible taste, circle jerking, and drama

mad cuz no hackerbux

>standing on yacht
>decide i want some fresh molotovs
>call ammo drop
>anti air cannons shoot down the ammo drop plane
who mans the cannons and how can i fire them

>be gtag kiddo
>DOGZ make you eat lzzzzzz
>leave session like a little faggot
>DOGZ superior tracking network locates you
>makes you eat more lzzzzzzzzzz
>go passive like a little bitch and go eat cock with your tranny buddies instead
>DOGZ elite call you out
>"h-h-ha f-fucking DOGZ k-keep bitching haha....."
>mfw

Tell me more

that sounds hilarious. how much are ammo drops?

the headscarves' cap is a fucking part of the mask
what the fuck

>posts a tranny to prove his point
one job

It ruins it desu
You can't remove the cap from the snood either

worth it.

why does rockstar ALWAYS do this?
one detail that fucks it all up

This cutscene was great

>$4,000,000 down the drain because the game is broken as shit and they think im fucking lying

wow these absolute fucking niggers

THEY HAVE THIS WHOLE FUCKING SYSTEM OF DETECTING CARS SO THEYLL BAN ME IF I SELL THEM TOO FAST

BUT THEY CANT SEE THAT I SPENT 4 MILLION DOLLARS ON A CAR 3 OR SO MONTHS AGO TO RESTORE IT WHEN A GLITCH MAKES IT DISAPPEAR

WHAT THE FUCK

which port of dead rising is this?

SN: fatmanjumprope
Looking to get into the PC group.

About to start the Pacific Standard finale on PC, any GTAG want to help out? All set ups done.

SC: Storky_Dork

Added you as a friend

requested invite