/aog/ - Attorney Online General

Surely this thread won't die before it hits bump limit this time edition

>What is Attorney Online?
In short: It's multiplayer Ace Attorney.
AO is a virtual chatroom/courtroom mix which we use to perform improvised AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Class Trials, Jury Cases, Investigations and more! Choose from a wide selection of AA characters (and guest characters), pick a position (Defence, Prosecution, Judge, Witness, etc.) and dive into a whirlwind of logic, banter, theories and memes.

Come join us on our server:
Attorney Online Vidya (Dedicated)

>The Main Reference Doc (contains AO downloads, rules, FAQs, polls and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/13DDwBcpxQp3p7AQDSLLf6TysJTsDr_EbypQs45zHZ-4/edit
Be sure to check there for the Quickstart Guide!

>Gameplay footage?
You can find a list of streamers and recorders for a general time frame here:
pastebin.com/kg2VnSYd

Alternatively, you can look through our Case Archive to find completed documents and recordings of individual cases cases:
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Case_Archives

>How to create black footage for the 3DS games
docs.google.com/document/d/1k5wNNmF2-i6U4AI0zI7dkIJK9iChx36k2e3VW1bzofk/edit#

>News
DGS2 trailer youtube.com/watch?v=U6oclCrPyNo
DGS1 translated playthrough is back on youtube youtube.com/watch?v=0m-AdWHDEAA&list=PL1vvPkGTr_iR67W3Cpmw5APvfCoQYmVoX

Rip

Time to start a conversation!

TyH format belongs in areas 1-4

I agree. It's a poorly made format that could use serious improvements, but a valid one nonetheless

Well, I guess that settles it

Remember the Fallen

It's dead, Jim.

Post Edgeworth.

>tfw to intelligent to case

So is TyH 4 not going to happen?

No, user. It won't happen.

But that's wrong

Then it will happen?

reminder that there's literally no point to having polls because anongrill will deny anything she doesn't like

>anongrill is out of touch and hates fun
Business as usual, then.

>Polls Character
>Gets Accepted
>Mods deny just cause (literally don't even give a reason)
Does anyone still have QQ? It's time for him to come back.

>Waaaaaaaah why aren't the mods allowing shitty meme characters in WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Can't wait 'till summer's over so all the underage kids can go back to school.

What a bunch of fags.
t. butthurt mods

Anyone interested in a Fallout New Vegas themed Investigations where a bunch of guys explore the Mojave Wasteland? Not building one today but I'm planning on making one.

>"Y-You're just butthurt w-w-why won't anyone accept my meme songs and characters WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

>when the mods would rather shitpost in the thread instead of doing their jobs
i shiggy diggy

>When summer-kun can't defend his shitty additions, gets butthurt in the thread when they're denied, then rebuttes with an ebin mod strawman

>w-w-why won't anyone accept my meme songs and characters
>a majority of people clearly want it in the game
What did he mean by this?

Fuck off and kill yourself you will never be a mod or fuck Anongrill.

>My multiple rigged strawpoll votes represent the majority of the community

What did he mean by that?

>when mod-kun shitposts and has to resort to smug anime girls and calling people butthurt after being called out
really, i don't know which is more pathetic: whether you're a mod, or just a mod bootlicker.

>rigged
Nice proof. Also neither even implied it was rigged, it was just the mods didn't like it so for some arbitrary reason it doesn't deserve to be in the game.

Why must he go through so much pain

>When summer-kuns still can't defend their meme additions without using strawmen.

>when mod-kun can't come up with a decent argument so he keeps spouting buzzwords

>Why don't the mods like this shitty meme song that doesn't fit in a case atmosphere or a shitty rip of a character that has a much better rip

Yeah it's a real mystery.

holy shit, you're so stupid you replied to a post SUPPORTING you

>When summer-kun never had an argument so he keeps calling me a mod, like that'll make him right.

All this shitposting and your shitty additions still won't get into the game.

It's a real mystery that your aborted fetus managed to survive so long in a dumpster

>Qualityquill is voted out by the community months ago
>Summer hits and suddenly everyone is clamoring for his return

Explain this.

Didn't she specifically say that she didn't like the quality of the sample provided, and would have had it added otherwise?

Embarrassing

Nice buzzwords, but summer's already over.

Silly kids.

>implying I'm in the northern hemisphere

What's worse, summerkids or ESLs?

>ESL
Wrong again, fucklechuck.

i still can't believe mister judge is gone

Please make me mod I defended you guys from those summer-kids.

>When summer-kun is so pootyplastered he falseflags

Why are you replying to yourself?

Yes, I did specifically say this

>5 minutes in paint

>I wont tell you to poll something I'd deny, and I'm not the one denying your polls for being rigged (to which they aren't denied, but we are giving them a polling method that is easier to prevent rigging)

t. someone claiming to be Anongrill in lounge

>This damage control

>claiming

No, that's me.

wew

mods.png

ERP is now banned AND discouraged

Also, on the moderation stance on Pizza Time.mp3, the song was denied because the sample itself was determined low quality, not the song. It is technically accepted, and will be added as soon as a higher quality sample is provided

Isn't the song itself already pretty low quality?

Not low enough for the team to deny it on those merits. The only problem is that we've yet to find a file of the song of decent enough quality

Anyone got the Holmes cap that's like "not much else to say except that I know what it feels like to be alone"?

Posting a "classic."