/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Current Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/The_Rising

>Patch 4.06a Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/2b058731112d9859b50789e65fcc86e77977f3e5

>Patch Note Log
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/7s1Q7YkY

last thread:

meowrauders

We're off to a good start.

Hey guys, downloading the game as we speak. Was wondering if you had any server recommendations?

Don't roleplay in the thread. I'm sure you think it's cute, but it's annoying for everyone else. Knock it the fuck off.

Are you NA or EU?

Depends if you need an EU or NA server.

NA.

>"catboi dranies"
>"catboi pet" posts
>game related
yeah fuck off and kys

>other garbage
bye!

How will SE fuck up Viera?

And know, we wait for shirogane.

if you dont play lala youre literally a hilbilly who chews tobacco and wears john deere clothing

just imagine midlanders as tall as elezen with bunny ears

Which one had the best armor?

no

You can try one of the "Preferred servers". Right now they give you DOUBLE Experience for any class to level 60, and a free 15 days of sub time I think.

Siren, Adamantoise, Midgardsormr. They have a star beside their names in the list, you can't miss them.

Not sure if these have Veeky Forums presence so its mostly for the bonuses. To play with Veeky Forums, you're better off with some of the servers in the OP Pastebin, Ultros, Mateus, etc.

Faerie is a good midpop server with a healthy economy, but some crazies that try to tell themselves they have control over the RP scene for some godforsaken reason. Unofficial LGBT server, but I don't think that means much besides the occasional catboy FC or people actively shunning you if you call someone a dyke/faggot/nigger.

It'll just be some Elezen NPCs with the bunny ears hat glued on.

gaius > nael > zenos > regula

it's a close call though, garlean armor desisgn is always top tier

nael is the only correct answer

Hey nice job. Good luck in the bloodbath.

inb4 you get lagged out because the server is too full and the datacenters cant handle it while the bots stay logged in and buy all the houses within seconds

Good luck getting one of the 720 houses

>Speed run
>RDM slot
>laughing miqo'te girls

PF never fails to amuse

this will be hilarious and i hope every weeb who cares about shurogane housing gets fucked

Zenos literally looks like a shittier souped up Gaius

So if I want to get the Creation Tome armor stuff it would literally take me about 7 weeks to get?
Is this correct?
Who thought that this is a good idea?

This is how every newlywed feels in the honeymoon stage

gotta pad the game out so people keep playing.

can't wait for the break up when you show them your mountain troll face

So has anyone done the math on Skill Speed and how useful or useless it is for WAR? Is there a floor to aim for like in HW, is it good or is it just to be avoided over all the other stats?

highlanders~!

But muh party-wide damage increase and muh verraise!

it's so people don't grind all the shit in a day and trivialize savage content?

Bonk

>playing the canon jews

Can you come up with something more interesting besides posting a picture of your waifu and [RACE HERE] so I can at least pretend your post is worth the energy it takes to click "Hide?"

Regula, then Nael, then Zenos, then Gaius.
This anonymous () is right, though, they all look fucking fantastic.

>yfw some xaela whore starts posting in your thread

>shirogane is just the mist JP version

so why do people care again? we still never got ishgard housing and that would have looked completely different from any other housing zone.

muh weeb culture
muh hot springs for erp
muh novelty

Pretty much

Lavender Beds still the GOAT

It's not even the mist. it's complete garbage. The houses are so fucking cramped together, the scenery's bland as fuck aside from the main walkway, it's an awful housing zone.

It's available and it's a Japanese-inspired housing zone in a Japanese game populated by no small amount of weebs.

I want my igloo house! Or under da sea house or sky cloud house

>The houses are so fucking cramped together
Confirmed American.
Shirogane comfy as fuck.

I don't give a shit about shirogane itself, the houses look like they're made of lego. But it is another chance to get a cheap house if you don't have one yet.

The sand is dirty and the yard is smaller in shirogane

I just want a house...

is this game worth playing for $12 a month?

>use a free fanta to change my alt to highlander
>now I sorta wish I didn't
Help, I keep expecting to see something cute when I zoom in on my character. I'm thinking maybe I should change to my midlander with my last fanta.

its too hot and humid out
my ears hurt
i wish i was home killing dragons
i bet no one here even purges heretics

>sand is dirty

STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES

Nah, she's cute.

only if you plan to pretend being a female ingame by playing a slutty catgirl

Not cute enough...

I just want to garden. The MB prices for these things are way too much

What is your favorite plot in your favorite housing ward, /xivg/?

Monks

Then change her if you want. Only you are going to be able to tell if the character you make is good enough for you to play. Stop asking sexually-frustrated autists on Veeky Forums what they think about your doll. And don't use ellipses, it's a red flag and misused nigh constantly by grown men attempting to act cute and unsure so people will think they're more submissive and feminine. You want real answers, you act like a goddamn adult.

Anyone for PotD 1-50 on Aether?

CG 4444

Aren't you the horsefucker on Mateus?

Yeah that's me!

>horsefucker
Explain.

S-s-s-sorry user I didn't mean to trigger you.........

Convince me to resub even though I basically have nothing to do in game

chocobo*

The Goro Xaela tribe.

"The Goro believe horses to be perfect beings, and each male and female, upon their coming of age, is married to a horse of the opposite sex. Reproductive mates are chosen by lots."

I'll suck your dick

Do people even go to the hotsprings for erp? They are always empty when I check

>so close to heavensward
>finish final steps of faith
>game sends me to babysit tataru

FFFFFFFFUCK OFF

But I don't have one

Sorry then, I don't mess with post op trannies.

So has anyone done the math on Skill Speed and how useful or useless it is for WAR? Is there a floor to aim for like in HW, is it good or is it just to be avoided over all the other stats?

>playing war
lol

Don't check!!!

Any femmiddy or femmeower want to fall madly inlove with me on louioix? Its boring here

It's okay user, thanks for trying

ugly art

why do you have nothing to do? have you tried doing savage or something? if you're really out of options you should just play a different game at least until 4.1 or 4.2

I have a femmoewer on louisoix! It's just a gilselling alt though. Would you like to buy 2m gil?

hello

i think i found an antisemite

looking for roleplay partner

desu dps queues should be shorter if youre at least 95th percentile

Sorry my only female character is on Ragnarok

I did not double check at fanta time, is this the biggest midlander breasts get?

yes

anything above 50 looks cringe

>"anything over age 11 is unattractive

>everyone over 11 has D cups that never even sag.

Reminder that all elezen should max out ear length, bust size and height.

Am I the only one who thinks max ear length elezen look retarded?

Does anyone here even play male Elezen?

Well their ears aren't just for my eyes.

Thanks user, I hope you have a nice day. I'm not good enough at the game for savage, and I don't want to drag people down. I am trying other games, but I kind of want to resub for the few friends that I have, but paying $15 bucks a month to do that sucks