Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer closed beta: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/
A New Empire - Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure": youtu.be/28wx4Rzy0lw

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018
NA and Europe Closed beta runs until Sept. 4

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy:
Anniversary event ongoing all month.
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

>Not Bartz OP

Ugly OP
Ugly thread
Ugly series

3rd for prompto

He is so cute

>Beat Fenrir in hopes of Enkidu
>Wing Raptor
>Get my gem from beating 6 magicite this week
>Beat Fenrir again
>Wing Raptor
PLS SEND HELP

There are actually no midbosses throughout all of the Northern Crater, now that I think about it.
You just get to the end and it's a Jenova -> Sephiroth x 3 gauntlet.

That was a first for a final dungeon

>get over 100 3* moogles with my FP
Looks like I'll be fusing for the next couple hours.

9th for Gilgamesh never ever

>first expeditions
>now this
IT'S NOT FAIR BROS
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>tfw already have 8 months worth of FP saved up from 130 friend slots
Oh fucking baby, I can't wait.

The fuck is the difference

I still have another day to complete the rebirth dungeons right or they die today?

Explain this step shit. Is it based off how much lapis you buy? or any lapis pulls at all? if you total 25k lapis you just get gauranteed banner 5* ?

One is the step up banner that can only be pulled on 15 times (if you're a megawhale that wants to spend more than 75k lapis you're SOL I guess), and the other is the regular banner.
The regular banner is where you'll be burning your tickets, and if you for some retarded reason want to do a 5k pull there I believe you'll get a free 5% moogle.

Every time you do a 5k pull on the Step Up banner you get one step of rewards. Look it up on reddit or some shit if you want to see what each step gives you.

The top one is a 5k only pull.
For each one you do, you get certain rewards.

The first is a 10% trust moogle.
The second is a boosted 5* rate (4.5%)
The third is a guaranteed 5*
The fourth is a guaranteed Silt and 6% rainbow rate
The fifth is a guaranteed Seph/Lila and a 9% rainbow rate.

currently my main Tidus has
Beastlord + Brotherhood
Imperial Helm + Demon Mail
Ifrit's Claw + Laswell's Insignia
Dual Wield, DKS, Large Sword Mastery and +30% ATK
my secondary one is the one with Aigaion's Arm and the Fist Mastery

Oh, I thought you were talking about landu.
For Tidus, 920 is very respectable. His max uberwhale is only like 1050.

>mfw perfectly understood this scene the first time back in 2001
Were ps2 players truly brainlets?

bite the bullet and use a drop tracker

Download the kompanion already.

Things you'll want
>Sworn Six Dark (lol)
>Sworn Six Earth
>Two of Desch's TM tomorrow (or one if you ever get a gilgamesh)
>obviously rider helm (or black cowl), or prishe's hat if that's the next banner
Then you're set at BiS until Cloud comes to make tidus the TDH king.

>please just cheat like me!

whats that lvl max banner below step up? Also I don't see the Sephiroth banner anywhere.

Do not bully 魂!

>the entire Ass Festival is just going on a date with Prompto and hearing him make gay sounds
Amazing.

it's not cheating unless you get caught you dumb cuck

I'm just waiting for Gilgamesh and DV to fully BiS him with what we have right now, I'm farming EV, Fohlen and Gaffgarion right now

That's the Type banner. Change your phone's time zone to Japan time.

That's the rotating type banner.
All units come at max level, and it rotates between three different kinds (support/healer, mage/tank, and attacker).

Bear in mind most units are categorized weird. Shit like Tidus and Dark veritas are supports for example.
Basically always pull on Support.

>kompanion
ummm... explain?

Guys, don't download FFBE JP. It will make you realize how truly shit GL is.

I can't read shit in JP anyways so I'm just going to reroll for Sephiroth and never touch it again

I want to do the Seph step up but holy shit, 10% 5* rate?

>literally ZERO foresight and ability to save for what you want
Yeah nah.
Also, GLBE hasn't been nearly as jewish lately. They're less jewish than JP was this far in.

So if I start saving now, I should be able to get 25000 lapis by this event in GL, yes?

Nah, the first step on the Type banner just gives you a ticket that has a 10% rainbow rate. It's nice and all but Seph's steps are pretty absurd.

>first ticket
O-Okay then

all for the low low price of 150 burger bucks*

*if you buy the best value $99.99 bundle kupo!

What is that thing and what does it do and where do I get it

It's only 9% with a guaranteed on-banner 5*.
"only"

downloaded it, you can't skip any cutscenes in JP wtf,
then I wasted all my lapis and tickets and got no rainbows. can't even understand any of the popups or what banner i should be pulling on

JP sucks my cock dude

Yeah, like how datamining is cheating too.
You spend the stamina for it, you have to beat the fight.
You just cut out the suffering of hoping for one specific thing to drop that you have 1 chance to get per day.
People have been using inspector and kreeper since forever and dena sais you shouldn't why would you put yourself through the suffering?

>you can't skip any cutscenes in JP wtf
You can though.

> and dena sais you shouldn't why would you
I forgot an until.

>kreeper
man I remember someone used o shill Record Peeker nearly two years ago, time flies

to be honest expeditions aren't exactly perfect, I send out 5 zidane's and they each got a 0.3 after 12 hours, granted it's at the very least an actually reliable way of TM grinding, the drop from expeditions is nothing to write home about though
>Also, GLBE hasn't been nearly as jewish lately
where's all your missing lapis and tickets?

9%, but only after you've previously spent 20k Lapis.

> Also, GLBE hasn't been nearly as jewish lately.
> GL Nier banner that was raped by Gumi beyond recognition has just ended

I'll give you that they give out more rewards than previously, but with the GL Nier banner, they showed their true colors.

If evens I go all in for Bartz and post each disastrous pull
If odds I save up for future banners

i spent like 10 minutes going through the intro cutscenes

>9%,
He meant the Type step up banner not the Sephiroth banner.

cucked

Then fucking skip them. Hit the pause button.

>Gumi was jewish 10 months ago
>that means they must still be jewish now
It's called atoning for past sins user.
They WERE turbojews. Now they're not.

>current best unit in the game added
>"raped beyond recognition"

3* units get 0.6% after you get the full login bonus per 12 hour exploration. 4* and 5* units get 0.4%.

Wise choice. Going all in for some overhyped USB wasn't smart. It's good, but there will be other "it's good"(s) in the future.

>pause means skip in JP
jesus christ i will never figure this shit out

FP doesn't go over 100k you dumbass

>3 11 pulls and 30+ tickets later and still no rainbow
Nah, JP sucks as much as GL

No, you need to hit the pause button to show the skip option.

I asked, where is your lapis and tickets user, that's the only way they can atone for this, it doesn't matter if they give you some new fucking event like what apparently Malboro is, it doesn't matter how many global exclusives they make, Brave Exvius is first and foremost a gacha game, if they keep giving you less thing to roll with, they can fuck off

>he doesn't know
user, any gifts you don't accept stay in your inbox forever.
There is no cap.

Hey JP BEbros, how does one reroll on JP?

>GLcuck tying this hard

JP has like 4% 5* rate, just git gud with your luck user

We got 4 (sometimes 5) 10+1 tickets, two free 11 pulls, a G5* pull, and over a month of free daily pulls.

JP never got that many pulls one year in. They have more than made up for the lost lapis in grandshelt through olderion.

ideally do you want multiple copies of the same at LV99? So Twelve Enkidus?

Uh, isn't JP getting the same global anniversary celebration?

>current best unit in the game added

Yeah, as a time-limited 5* on a two 5* banner. Not jewish at all.

Or how they added that PoS Eve just to fuck with people's chance to grab 9S.

And don't even get me started on the raid gatcha rates of Cactuar and Gil Snappers which was nerfed into oblivion. On GL, I'm XP starved, in JP I have to sell Cactuar since I'm running out of space all the time. I get hundreds of King Cactuars each raid period.

They're getting a different celebration six months ahead of us that's called the GL anniversary celebration.
Literally 90% of the things you know JP for being so generous about came after Golden Week.
Before then, they were only slightly less jewish than Gumi.

Any videos of Sephiroth cheesing bosses already?

>packet sniffer
>cheat
dumbfuck

Read the OP, there's everything you need in the
> How to JP
pastebin.

Look for it on ribbit.

Magicite buffs have diminishing returns when stacking identical ones, so optimally it's 2 or 3 lvl 99 of the same type and then some other buffs.

>don't even plan to play JP
>only rerolling because I like pulling in the gacha

4 11 pulls :)

He doesn't cheese anything, user. He just fights them normally.
He's great, but he's just a little more damage than other chainers. His real strength is his ungodly versatility.
He doesn't even outdamage a well-whaled Tidus.

>and over a month of free daily pulls
The anniversary one? user I know you want to look at it from a positive angle but a 30-day free roll was happening at the same time in JP, they had another 30-day free roll during anniversary, and there's even one right now, didn't bother to check how long it will last, only logged in to try get Seph
>We got 4 (sometimes 5) 10+1 tickets
Sure, this is something I can approve of, BUT, that ticket is rolled on separate banner without rate-up
>a G5* pull
Which for some time now were a thing in JP too, granted, really fucking rare, but Golden Week had like...3 in the spen of 5 days? I can't fault them for making G5 pulls though, good on them, I'm just REALLY biased since all I got was DKC.
The lack of lapis and tickets still stands, I also can not ignore the fact that Nier event was basicly rushed so they could put it out before the change to even reward pools was made, Nier raid was one of the first events to have 3 or 4 4* tickets in it

I searched for FFRKompanion on the appstore and I couldn't find shit, I assume that it's an android app only
Is there something similar for IOS?

>All these newfags that don't know about the Kompaion
The info is and has been in reddit for a while, if you're contrarians or anti reddit retards you're out of luck and fucked because of your dumb Veeky Forums pride

who's the cutie between Cyan and Camille?

Okay so I only have two questions. Is there some kind of celebration event going on in JP and what does the LVL meter mean?

who's the cutie between buttz and abel?

Anniversary and Lunar new year.

And all of the things you're talking about happened AFTER our current point in GL. You're comparing current JP to current GL, when you should be comparing JP 7 months ago to GL now.
No shit JP is better right now, but were they half a year ago?
Fact: JP never got half those crazy goodies at that stage.

I think so, but I'm not familiar with it. I think that one is kreeper.

Yeah thanks, that's why I didn't say five
But then if another magicite has the same buffs then that'll backfire, I guess I'll have to switch loadouts for farming, like.. an empower ice + dampen wind combo maybe

>it's a JP beta testers shitflinging episode
Someone change the channel already.

Roll call: who's pulling on Bartz USB banner?

you have my 100 mythrils!

t. cuck

Everyone and their mom.

Me. Can't wait to rationalize about RS and CM when I don't get anything I want while /ffg/ has chicken knives shooting out of their assholes.

Save yourself the trouble and do it well ahead of time, like me

100 when it drops and 50 when I gather it up.
Want pretty much everything except Galuf stuff and Faris SSB(dupe).
Watch me get 3/33 Galuf SSB1&2 and Faris SSB.

Japs have a hard-on for mobages getting advertised in TV and BE got a new(?) TV ad, this is why a lot of stuff is happening
The lvl meter is the improved friend system which your lord and slave master gumi "forgot" to bring over.
Basicly the more friends use your unit the more the meter fils, the higher the lvl the bigger experince and gil % bonus you get, and most importantly, stamina potions, yeah that thing is basicly farmable in JP
>happened AFTER our current point in GL
Not quite, 5k tutorial lapis for example has been there at least since FF6 event, but for the most part, you are correct, here's the thing though, GL is so fucked with it's update and event order that I can't even tell when all these things are supposed to be happening, all I can say is that JP got a lot more generous after anniversary, which isn't something I can say for GL, but who knows, maybe I'll be proven wrong and gumi fixes itself, maybe JP will have a reall jew anniversary(it's in septemer). Until then, my opinion on gumi is set, no matter how much you praise it, I have seen gumi do too much shit wrong

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

>implying galuf isn't lowkey OP with his retarded ssb

Vaynefag are you pulling for Bartz's USB