Is it true? Is the GT350 the better car?

caranddriver.com/comparisons/2016-chevrolet-corvette-stingray-z51-vs-2016-ford-mustang-shelby-gt350-comparison-test

Is it true? Is the GT350 the better car?

Attached: 2016-chevrolet-corvette-stingray-z51-vs-2016-ford-mustang-shelby-gt350-comparison-test-car-and-drive (768x469, 52K)

Ford > gm, we knew this already

one thing for sure
camaro loses

They even compared the GT350 to the Porsche GT3... quite the praise!

Even if I was filthy rich I could just never spend that much money on a Mustang. It's the same reason why I didn't get a GT even though it was in my budget. Sure it's got a great engine and everything and it sounds great but the Mustang name has just been run into the ground and I don't think they can ever resurrect it. Of course, it goes without saying that I'm not of the Mustangs Target demographic, but it's not a car I could ever be proud of owning and happy to drive everyday. The Corvette may or may not be better but if nothing else it's respectable.

Would you spend that much money on an identical Camaro?

>autism

No, but that's just because it's dog-ass ugly.

In what ways has the Mustang name been run into the ground?

You know exactly in what way it's been run into the ground. All performance aside, it's a joke. Although some would say it started off as a joke, so maybe it was just never good.

Just ask yourself "Would I want to daily drive a Mustang?" and because the answer is obviously no, than follow it up with "Why not?".

I was going to say that if you’re referring to all the eco nonsense these days it’s nothing new, seeing as the Mustang started as a sporty car built on an econobox chassis, but I guess if you consider that a joke to begin with then it’s nothing new under the sun

>he got the v6

Attached: 1491971793660.jpg (500x441, 26K)

How did you in any way manage to infer that I bought a V6?

The article states the car with less power and leaf springs was faster.

The article states the car with less power and leaf springs was not as good.

The 2014 model of the same car was the year it peaked aesthetically

>Both these vehicles lost their identity
>sad

Attached: SHEEEIIIIIT.jpg (1108x2124, 602K)

>tfw about to buy a 2014 GT
Feels good man

>The Chad 2014
>V8
>/hnnngggg

Attached: falco-point-o.gif (320x180, 1.51M)

The pre facelift sixth gen is a direct and objective upgrade to the fifth gen in every single way

>in every single way

Visually it looks like a generic car, and lost its identity.

In your OPINION, it is better in EVERY way.

I concede that aside from visuals, improvements and tweaks were made.

I know that underneath it’s a better car, but like this user said I just can’t see it as a Mustang, it looks too tame on the outside. Granted I’ve driven both and the new one is definitely a higher quality car

It fuckin kills me too, I like the whole segment (muscle cars), I'm bummed at the visual direction of the mustang.
>IMHO
It now looks like a microwave melted BMW.
Not a fan.

SN-95

Probably because Chevy and Ford both realized that no one wanted "muscle cars"anymore and both shifted more towards making sports cars. Meanwhile, Dodge went underwater for the 7th time and had to get bailed out so maybe that tells you something.

>implying it’s the muscle cars
>implying it’s not just dodge being a pile of shit as usual
Anyway the Challenger and Charger were both made around the time of the financial crisis and had little to do with Dodge’s collapse. If anything I see so many Chargers on the road that they seem more popular than any of the other new muscle cars

Quantifiably wrong. In no year since it's inception has the Challenger been the best selling of the group. We can find numbers that say there are fewer if them in existence.