m.fanfiction.net/s/10736883/1/Mass-Effect-Survival-Part-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Geth husbando.

first for cuckmaster max

DEATH TO ALIENS

EARTH FIRST

LSW is Chloe is Liarafag, Western user is tulpa user is western user

All me.

Ree and Max will get a well deserved happy ending together, just you wait.

POWER ARMOR SUPLEX FOR JEE WHEN

wew

cliffhanger 5ever

THAT'S WHERE YOUR WRONG DESU

>major character death

>thain krios
remember it's set during mass effect 3

/dag/ is our sister community

thane*
also if it's anyone other then jee imma fucking riot
even that gay krogan and his turian lover

Retarded, adopted sister that we've beaten up twice and still clings on us, even though our parents are dead and we've disowned her.

>Reading gay fanfiction

>what is background characters

Soon... we never forgot Shanxi.

>what is I don't give a fuck about your homoerotic fiction

that boy got the bricks beat off of him

Part 3.5

After 10 seconds of cooling down. You were back in reality.

Your mind was yours again.

Out of the corner of your eye, you saw her walking over to the other side of the bed. You heard the bathroom light click on, and something pouring down the drain. You didn't care, though. Your mind was empty save for one thought. To embrace her again.

You picked yourself up, your core starting to ache. You let yourself stretch while she was in the bathroom.

Curious, you turned around to see what she was doing, but only caught her leaving with an empty glass in her hand.

"What was in there?" You asked

She rested her left hand on her hip and smiled at you, then stared back at the glass.

"Doctor said I can't swallow."

Shit, I meant

>finds some one to love after losing his wife all those years ago
>finally feel good
>couple of weeks pass
>she cheats on him with her ex
>guess aliens treat sex differently
>make up after awhile
>ex tries to seduce you
>i'm a one turian kind of man
>she takes a skin sample
>she breaks into lab masquerading as you to steal illness that can kill turians
>she comes back to you
>beats the fuck out of you
>lay on floor beaten and bloodied
>security shows up
>drags you off as they believe you have been getting everyone sick
>lay in prison as they decide how to execute you
>just another day in the life of cuckmaster max

Good shit, user. Been way too long since someone's written some quality quarian lewd.

Mmm. I can understand frenchies interest. Kinda like Jack but bustier.

Jack would be god tier if she weren't so flat chested.

Could use meat in other places as well...

Yep!

My meat. In her ass.

who?

I mean is he from the comics?

no it's a fic that me meme here since it was dead for the past 2 years

m.fanfiction.net/s/10736883/1/Mass-Effect-Survival-Part-1

Ah, thank you

Going on a bicycling ride with waifu through the large park in the center of the colony?

>Pass red light because you're a bicycle
>Get wrekt
Fuck cyclists

>because you're a bicycle

But who was bicycle?

Liam stole my bike.

Hilarious.

obviously there are going to be a lot of red lights and motorized vehicles in the middle of a big park

are you done?
Is there more?

I hate cyclists.

Discussion: What would you do to improve ME: Andromeda? We can all agree that the shit required to redeem ME:A would basically require making a new game, so just propose shit that would make the entire experience of enduring Andromeda less painful.

>When you activate each Teraforming pillar-dungeon you don't get "Andromeda Viability Points", instead a bar fills that show how close you are to understanding and using Terraforming tech by yourself. Culminating in the Golden World you were supposed to colonize being terraformed by human hands and tools.

>Translation is spotty at best and words are lost or untranslated, both ways. Fights devolve from banter to battle-chatter.

>Angaran are radically different to humans in thought and culture. To become a scientist-equivalent you have to drug yourself and impair your emotions.

>Fuck "Andromeda Viability Points" in general. Fuck them. Replace them with "Influence". A measure of how stupid the shit you can spew from your orifices and still be listened to.

>Return to the Concept that the reason why the Ryder-PC lived and their dad died on that planet is because he ripped out the physical implant out of his head, shoved it into theirs, then held off the Kett whilst back-up arrived.

>Make the Kett so unutterably alien, not "beuracratic". Make their religion say that all must consent to the Exaltation and take it willingly, but leave them barely-fed and torture them with 24/7 recordings of their teachings in their cells. Because they don't see this as torture, they see Exaltation as an inevitable goal, because Kett never take a goal unless it can be completed.
>what they do isn't torturing aliens until they give up, it's just waiting until they goal is complete.

>Cont.
>Threatening to kill yourself is a sure way to get the Kett to back the fuck off. But you have to make it believable. Kett don't want to kill aliens, they want to Exalt them.

that was it. had to cut the last part of 3 into a new post due to character limits. Hence 3.5.

I'll be back with more stories soon, though.

How about introducing your ayy gf to anal?

The most enjoyable part of every journey is the company. Rewrite the cast, or discard them altogether. Sarcastic quip should be a comment, not a character trait that defines your entire party. Aim for redeemably controversial characters, not Josh Whedon's notebook of rejects.

Gospel of Mark 5.9
> And Jesus said, What is your name? And he made answer, My name is Legion, because there are a great number of us.

> One of the few times a pocket bible comes in handy

Next time, user. next time.

Accept that fucking Credits is the funny-paper-money of the future and that for travails to foreign lands, divorced from the banks that validate such funnies, you'll need concrete resources as cash.
Turn Credits into standardized templates able to be printed out of every single Omni-Tool.
Turn Credits into wafers of valuable metals (and Omni-Gel), able to be melt down for their mineral wealth.

Let there be different currencies for the Angaran, let there be different exchange rate between the two currencies AND the minerals you hold.

YOU'RE IN AN ALIEN LAND! ACT LIKE IT!

good point

have it so the currency exchange is worse at the beginning of the game but get progressively better as you begin to produce more and more goods and trade deals are established
you could also have them sell really good gear so that way the currency exchange is a balance tool

cute!

Still waiting on the CYOA to turn out be the most elaborate KL ever made

road rage should wear off shortly after you step off the vehicle

>cyra ends up dead
>"sorry user she left you something said it was important"
>open the file
>the words begin to come into existence
>good you opened this message

imagine if you took the first word of every sentence and it spelled out the KL email

If that happen, the outrage in this thread would be enough to crash Veeky Forums's servers.

SOMEBODY

I'm sorry, Gil

ONCE

>every choice, every step, every decision made by /meg/ unknowingly put them closer to KLing themselves
>nearly two months of updates
>make all sorts of theories and guess about the killer
>become frantic with the idea of lewding the femtur, almost forgetting about the case
>don't even take into consideration the greatest cutscene killer in all of ME

Welp, there goes my surprise ending.

Kidding.

Maybe.

Peebs is good.

Change the concept of the fucking Pathfinders. Just. The idea of giving a position where the lives and deaths of an entire ship are in someones grip without validating why that is?

Diversify it amongst the races if naught else.

The Asari stick to their lore-driven attachment to democracy. They have a council of Pathfinders.

The Salarian agree that with their short life-spans that the position will be hereditary, with the next generation of Pathfinder(s) trained as soon as they are born.

Turians take the meritocracy angle, hard. The Pathfinder position is open yearly to whoever proves themselves worthy of it to the people.

dfc Jack is great. but if you need breasts you can always knock her up and with her being small boobed, it guarentees they don't become utters. [,spoiler]

There were no proper lewds though. Only blue balled, almost to the point of death.
We'd better be able to finish what we started if we survive you tease. By my power, this shit will have a proper comfy ending.

HOT.

better not be a sentence in a epilogue or ill shit myself

>a couple weeks after surviving an episode of law and order:citadel
>you and cyra decide to go to one of the local resorts
>the resort has a simulated beach area
>a day/night/whatthefuckever of comfy beach activities occur, bird woman somehow manages to not drown
>cyra taps you on your shoulder
"user why is that yellow human with the dumb visor staring at us?

Thank you screen cap user

no problem

Nice pic.
Man, I need do some more drawfagging.

That one looks rad, I don't think I've seen it posted before. Saved

How long did it take you to draw that one, and the Quarian one, user?

A whopping 45 minutes each.

Cora's about to get that gayboi dick

My lifespan has taken a 10 year hit

Just remember you'll never have to do it again. Power through it.

I just tell myself he's still in the closet. It's the only way

Also I still have to do it one more time.

hidden ending to mass effect survival

female quarians and turians disgust me

that's pretty gay

male quarians are hilarious cucks and turians are badass

You're allowed to have an opinion user.

I can't do it
I can't
No No No

Still having trouble fucking Cora, user?

Just remember that she's got a big ol' girldick.

your gay

That sounds fucking delicious. No homo.

I admit defeat

>futa
That makes it worse

Don't encourage the fucking Gilfag.

gee bill, how come your mom lets you have two wieners?

>being rude
The door's right here, buddy

You can do it Gilfag, don't give up.

Try reddit, buddy

The Geth do not "dab". It is considered a shitty socio-meme.

There is actually such a thing as a "gilfag"?
lol

Pretty pathetic desu