Are men with Miatas attractive to women?

Are men with Miatas attractive to women?

There are studies that suggest women prefer men driving cars with masculine looking headlights like BMWs, but equally I can see the logic behind a man who drives an MX-5 being more secure with his masculinity that he'll happily drive a cute car.

Miata owners, how do girls react to your car?

Attached: mazda-mx5-mk2-pestridge.jpg (1606x994, 363K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LrjfD4GA8sk
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=36tpzgHoiag&ved=0ahUKEwiFnpr5iObZAhXEKZQKHV2RAc0QwqsBCEgwCg&usg=AOvVaw2il-0PywXytN4pb4PhoN9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Miatas are great cars for when your bull was just about to nail the wifey but there was no lube around so you can hop in your MX-5 and drive to the store and get some.

In my country it's just the sign of a poorfag who can't afford a proper drift car.

what is up with this place and the obsession about cucking

I wonder who's behind this post.

Attached: Reddit.png (325x325, 44K)

It's /pol/tards who've escaped their containment board

>Are men with Miatas attractive to women?

the car isn't the problem, the fedora is.

There are studies that suggest women prefer men driving cars with masculine looking headlights like BMWs, but equally I can see the logic behind a man who drives an MX-5 being more secure with his masculinity that he'll happily drive a cute car.
If he's 6'4" and ripped, She'll deal with his hooptie

>Miata owners, how do girls react to your car?
Wouldn't know, not a displacelet

>/p/o/l/
Fuck off nigger

when i got my miaters and bragged about it to couple of my girl-friends, they all called it "pussy wagon". though i don't live in us, so in my country it's cool slightly exotic nip roadster, not "lol miata"

>cars with expensive looking headlights like BMWs
FTFY

My younger brother used to own a green NB in highschool. He loved it and the girls he got with loved it too. He worked at Hooters barbacking and bussing. These girls were extremely attractive. Eventually sold it because he could fit more bitches in an Avalon. Also his NB was kind of shitty. But they loved the convertible since we lived at the beach.

No, but men with confidence are.

>getting a woman with your car
This meme needs to stop.
The girl that wants you because of a car will want the next dude with a better car.
Work on your insecurity issues, champ.

Attached: 29254873424_b919034185_b.jpg (1024x1024, 65K)

women simply don't give a fuck about your car for the most part

Lot of eurocucks

youtube.com/watch?v=LrjfD4GA8sk

This is called hypergamy and it permeates all aspects of life, not just cars. The only thing that needs to die are whore enablers like you.

These vids are fake and its very obvious.
Also
>wanting to attract something that is only in for your money
Who would want a parasitwe like that?

Im an anti whore enabler. Teacher of the bitchbois that otherwise would be easy prey for whores.

Miata to me is a car you buy when you already have a wife, something fun to share and enjoy weekends with. Not a car to pick up girls

>Im an anti whore enabler. Teacher of the bitchbois that otherwise would be easy prey for whores.

Yer doing god's work.

Kills me when I see some poor sap settling on a born-again slut thinking he can turn her into a housewife.

ain't his fault she's holding out for that 10/10 who plated her once, and is going to be perpetually unhappy forever.

>But they loved the convertible since we lived at the beach.
This, chicks like a convertible. Doesn't matter if it's a Mustang or a Geo Metro.
One of my buddies in college borrowed his uncle's Galaxie 500 convertible for a week. Thing was falling apart and smelled like barn mice but girls still wanted to go for a ride in it because convertibles are fun.
However he was such a sperg he never actually managed to bang any of them.
The car can only break the ice, you've got to close the sale yourself.

Thank you. Yeah, its not fair to leave these unexperienced fags in the dark. Younger guys just dont know better and bend over backwards to impress some random chick, and its just sad and funny at the same time.
Also
>weak men spoil thots
>thots behave even worse and set examples for normal girls that dont know better
>normal girls adopt partly thot behavior
>less and less quality women exist

Its like a vicious circle and it starts with weak men.

very organic dialogue, totally not sockpuppeting

>bmw
>masculine

Toppen kekken

Attached: 4589401481.jpg (475x326, 53K)

Are you trying to bump the thread with bait or are you truly against my idea? because i dont get it. You live in a stockholm syndrome realationship, user?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-11-03-48-19.png (480x854, 97K)

It's pretty organic, I might not agree with th guy on everything, but the tadpoles in the dating pool need to know to stay away from sluttimus maximus.

That alone will save some dudes years of headaches.
>and possibly child support moniez.

I mean, everyone knows miatas are poorfag tier, so that's kind of your answer OP. The better question is do you want your car to be the main source of axe wound income?

the only car that does anything close to what you want is a jeep wrangler
don't bother with anything else

Attached: jeep wrangler TJ no doors.jpg (500x493, 63K)

Chicks dig my NB.
The day I got it and parked it at home, a cute girl in a pickup truck yelled "I love your miata!" out her window while driving by.
Went to go wash it a couple days later and a cute female tourist was walking by and asked for a ride to a hotel across town.
Meanwhile, the trap at work thinks it's loud, unsafe, and "overpowered" and too small (while rolling in a fucking 5th gen Taurus, the pleb).

I didn't buy it to impress anyone except myself, but the attention is nice.

>4.0L I6
>170bhp

The state of burger tuning

>hating on the 4.0
Heres your (you)

it's all about who is driving and not the car itself.
A chad could drive a mustang, or he could drive a miata.
HOWEVER, a virgin is more likely to drive a miata

Most girls I've shown my Miata to generally dont think of it as being a girly car. Most just see it as sports car because it's red and has that shape to it.

Some girls who have dads who like cars recognize it and think its a "girly car".

But perceptions of the MX5 are quite different in australia than they are in america. In america it's a gay little convertible car. In australia people just think of it like a classic MG, a roadster really.

Attached: 19959285_1569627146429968_124304641147696148_n.jpg (640x692, 34K)

The only attention a mustang brings you is from 14 year old boys

girls know you're compensating for something

If yiu cant attract a woman without a car, chances are the car wont be of much help.

girls fucking love my mrs.
Even to the point of leaning out of their boyfriends bmw to look at it as I pass.

If you are a man enough you don't need a car to be man for you.

In the UK basically non-car people will think it's a poofter car, while car people like it
MR2s are more universally seen as sports cars

IDK, got a gf before she knew I had a Miata and she thinks it's awesome - she hasn't left so I guess that's a yes.

Almost every girl I've met who's seen it has said they want a ride in it or that they want one for themselves, and the usual, "cool!"/"cute!"/"nice!" compliments. Never had a girl react with disgust except maybe some assmad soccer mom who bitched at my boss for doing 40 over the limit.

Basically what other anons said. Chicks dig status, determination and, to a lesser extent, physical appearance.
A Miata doesn't signify any of these, but it also won't hurt you if you have these things anyway.
/thread

If they are attracted to you they will like the car as well, even if its a rustbucket.
If at first glance they already are meh about you, having a car that isnt a status symbol will just add more negative points in her mind.

Its ether status or looks. If you have both you are golden. If you have neither you are 100% screwed.

>tfw born handsome af so can get girls without having to worry about this shit and can drive whatever I want

feels good desu

Attached: 410110E9-8FE2-4A32-9D74-E7F7B7B19017.jpg (384x384, 14K)

this tb h

women don't care about cars except when they're new and expensive and indicate you have lots of money.

>being a virgin
>pretending shit online pretending its true
kek

this desu

Cars don't make men attractive, its perceived wealth that the car has that attracts them.

Most women don't think much beyond that.

then why are you a virgin
if it were that easy youd just but a bugatti badge on your civic and go slay some pussy

could it be that youre actually a retarded autistic piece of shit?
Yeah i think so too.

As a Miata fan, I could not ever date or trust a man who owns a Miata. Every man I’ve met with a Miata has been more feminine than me

>Are men with Miatas attractive to women?

are we talking NA/NB? Or all generations

also
>calling it a miata

no.

>and possibly child support moniez.
Also false rape accusations and whatnot when the beta doesnt buy her everything she wants

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=36tpzgHoiag&ved=0ahUKEwiFnpr5iObZAhXEKZQKHV2RAc0QwqsBCEgwCg&usg=AOvVaw2il-0PywXytN4pb4PhoN9Y

Attached: images-22.jpg (470x313, 22K)

My girlfriend, who knew nothing about cars before meeting me, said they looked like gay cars when we'd only just started dating and saw one on the street.

I've explained that they're still fun little cars but she still says they're too gay/girly to be seen in.

Attached: 1520115218861.jpg (469x469, 22K)

Mate, aussies also think it's a poofta car. It's tiny and bright red and people with the pop version make it wink. It's pretty gay.

>go to local Veeky Forums meets
>one guy has a Miata
>he is actually gay and brings his boyfriend sometimes

miatas are stereotyped for a reason

my girl likes my ND and she likes my other ND even more if you know what i mean

Conversely, people are insecure for no reason.

Attached: 1261890525657.jpg (500x333, 40K)

>Nanodong
For what, electron microscope calibrating?

Can't help but notice a lot of Miata owners saying "it's not gay, I'm very secure" which sounds pretty insecure.

I'll give you that, but it's only in response to so many totally secure males calling the MX5 a hairdressers car and gay. It takes two to tango, but we aren't the ones running around making sure people know we're 'totally straight, bro'.

I've had girls tell me they liked my car when I drove a beige color Pt Cruiser.

It's not the car, it's the driver my dudes.

Attached: 1519835307445.jpg (563x563, 14K)

yea I calibrated her scope four times this weekend

I'm sure she was thrilled.
>Yes it's still there, stop crying

Attached: 1275799146162.jpg (448x599, 32K)

mad

ya this morning she was yelling and pissing all over the place during the calibration and my hungover neighbor started yelling about the noise lmao

Here theyre so rare theyre really considered a great car, if you want an NA, good luck
Only one is for sale in the entire country, and only three are 1.8 (i own one of them)
Same for NB
NC are practically nonexistent

According to RCR miatas look like what 14yos think what rich people drive.

So if you go for teenager gold diggers it should work.

I own a red turbo NB and girls generally think its a "cute little car" but dont seem to care much. Girls ive taken for a ride are scared because of how small but fast it is. They feel unsafe even if i only give it a little bit of gas.

With the top down ive had girls tell me its embarassing and makes me look like a douchebag. I see where theyre coming from. Id think the same.

>proper drift car
>implying there's anything proper about drift cars to begin with
>caring about drifting in the first place
kys

he's right you know, can't always use the reddit scapegoat to hide the fact you got a severe cuckold fetish

get a better gf bitch, if she cares that much about her own masculinity tell her to become an ftm reverse trap

I usually see women drive miatas, but the one time I saw a guy it was the biggest fuccboi I've ever seen in my life, and he was constantly on his phone.

I'd say they're girlier than mustangs, which is a car that's popular with women.

>being this triggered about being called gay

Attached: 1491537003842.jpg (535x560, 32K)

>With the top down ive had girls tell me its embarassing
it's okay user, they just don't want to be seen with you.

QUESTION TO EVERYONE:

Suppose I could instead get in my area a BMW Z3 or Mercedes R 170(pic related) for the same price as a Miata (Z3 is even a little cheater then the Miata). Will I be fucked or is this a good alternative?

Attached: 112_0204_roadster_lead.jpg (660x377, 20K)

cheaper to buy, raping you raw to maintain

no
anything without a roof is considered gay, at least here in yurop

These aren't really more masculine, but they are more comfortable and available with higher output engines. Not quite as agile, but faster in a straight line if it's not the base model. No reason not to for the price of a Miata if you like that.

Do you really want to do 120mph in something with no doors and 35 inch tires? Brainlet thinks that horse power is the measure of every vehicle

It depends on the yata. My buddies have em and couldn't get any ass if they wanted to. Girls seem to like mine though. Or maybe its because i look like a rich fag in my versace & gucci. Oh well. The world may never know