DUDE

DUDE
FUCK MASKS LMAO

Attached: master welder nakai san.jpg (1924x1080, 667K)

DUDE
WHO CARES ABOUT CLASSIC PORSCHES LMAO

Attached: RWB-Miyabi-Build-KL-30-1200x800.jpg (1200x800, 194K)

who puts a mask on to do a tack

The way he hacks those up sickens me. Not because I like air cooled porsches but because he's actually really bad at cutting sheet metal

DUDE

Attached: rwb spray painted tyres.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

>Heartbreaker is still mad at Nakai's success
>detrips to shitpost now

lol

DUDE

Attached: rwb in a nutshell.jpg (690x515, 98K)

>defending this retarded nip and his subhuman fans
I fucking detest fartbreaker but Nakai can fuck off

He just doesn't give a fuck how he does it as long as it gets it done i wouldn't trust the quality or his methods on how he just half ass the build

Imagine being so ass mad about some guy messing with cars you'll never afford on a mongolian fishing forum

>all this heartbreaker hate
He was known as GreatWhite on /n/ because he is also into bicycles of all different types, but he detripped there a while ago

God damn those are some shitty welds.

lol you guys are so autistic. I will never understand why people care so much about what other people do to their cars

Really? I also go to /n/ and I've never seen him. But I saw that cancer Sieg.

Attached: 1464295652394.png (203x215, 3K)

DUDE

Attached: RWB-964-blakejones-speedhunters-5.jpg (1920x1280, 1.54M)

DUDE

RWB

Attached: attack_18_dino_dalle_carbonare_24.jpg (1920x1280, 407K)

DUDE

RWB

LMAO

Attached: attack_18_dino_dalle_carbonare_43.jpg (1920x1280, 400K)

those welds look like absolute shit

this thread's slogan should be "when it rains, it pours"

Since when is judging and mocking an overrated retard such an incredible thing to you faggots? It's like the Internet has bred a whole new kind of people who can't bear negative opinions. "If you don't like, just avoid it!" "Haterrrrrz!" etc, what the fuck? Yeah Nakai's ridiculous cult following and unsufferable rich kids clients are stupid and a good laughing stock, especially when actual talented tuners exist and are nowhere near this level of fame.
Why do you feel so asshurt about us making fun of trustfund kids paying hand over fist a nip retard to do redneck-tier body rice?

Attached: 1517963934366.gif (280x358, 2.17M)

DUDE

RWB

LMAO

Attached: 2018-SH-V8-RWB-964-Trevor-Ryan_018.jpg (1920x1280, 508K)

If his work is shoddy then why do people keep going to him?

Never underestimate Japan's odd fetishism of shoddy craftsmanship and Western obsession with japanese hype. Retards somehow love Nakai because of his brutish work.

Attached: 1514122775258.jpg (1600x1066, 260K)

half of these RWB chinks can't afford a RUF so they get some nip-san to do a hackjob ripoff

DUDE

RWB

LMAO

Attached: 31030331096_f65e7411a7_h.jpg (1600x1066, 636K)

looks like a perfect stack of dimes to me

Attached: stacked.jpg (400x225, 92K)

no..not the mustang too :(

Man those welds, its like a first timers stick weld bead.

I saw vids of him working, the quality of work is atrocious, and he is paid by people whom never held a hammer in their hand

t; sometimes works at a workshop

prove it.

holy fuckingshit after all those autistic posts I finally understand you're trying to pick images that look good. But they all are the same retarded stance+fender flares shit.

Attached: 7ufNQqM.gif (250x250, 993K)

Look at one of his builds. He comes in still fucked up from jetlag, smokes cigarette after cigarette and drinks beer after beer on a needless sleep depravation spree, until the project is finished. His gives absolutely no fucks about anything, takes almost no measurements, does everything by free hand and he never ever corrects when he messes up.

>tracing by eye
>making something fit with a kick
>selt tapping screws

they are actually race cars and the fag who makes them races his rwb.
Now please tell me with all your expertise of rolling coal in your faggy truck how motorsport works you retarded benchracer

so?
How is any of it bad?
He makes shitload of more money you will ever make from doing all that to fucking pirceless classics.
Please tell me again how you are a master mechanic because you changed oil on a honda fit

kek, i laugh more about his clueless clientele than him, and his work is shitty. period

>rolling coal in your faggy truck
But I hate trucks even more than RWB you retard. Why do you feel the need to dickride that guy so hard?
How is making money doing shit an admirable thing? Do we need to also admire Musk, Ponzi or Gemballa? There's nothing great in being the flavor of the decade car butcher, especially when much better tuner exist. I even can appreciate an odd build as long as it's at least a bit unique.

Attached: BCZRCCR-Porsche-8.jpg (1920x1281, 452K)

LMAO

Attached: nips.png (1920x1080, 1.73M)

its going to have a perfectly shaped flare mounted to it, not like it matters if that cut is perfectly straight you shitty choda

Attached: maher.jpg (605x328, 29K)

have you ever seen it in person or just pictures?

>tfw the next owners return these shitheaps to factory condition

Attached: 84a.png (600x722, 726K)

I pray to god that this will become the next automotive trend. Maybe owning functioning cheap fun cars will finally become affordable again once enough people inject fully restored stock cars into the market.

Can you suck his dick any harder
>i-its o-ok because he makes a lot of money
A fool and his money are soon parted. What kind of logic is that when you spend a shitload of money and you get shit quality I thought the idea was when you buy expensive stuff you get craftsmanship, unparalleled luxury, prestige as when people buy clothes, houses, items.

>says the poorfag with no money

lel

Was he the guy with the retarded seat post bike?

Attached: rwbls.jpg (1137x758, 200K)

god damn so this is why torche prices are skyrocketing

>says the chink with no taste
jej

>resorts to ad hominem
Nice projecting we're done here

Because low hanging fruit is easier to grab.