/pg/ - Persona General

Previous: Perfect Thursday Edition

NEWS
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 concert
mega.nz/#F!FrozXCyI!-GKGzOozZmejeAnDZQdUbw

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Quick Ann claim.
Model.
Compassionate.
Proud. Love her.

Ann is cute, CUTE.

I made a promise.
I intend to follow through on it.

>P5U is announced
>gameplay is 3D arena style
How would you react?

W04H, look @ that robot!

Pic related deserves a 3D model.

Cute.

I was shocked she wasn't at least DLC in P4DAN

It was rather unfortunate. All she got was a skin for Kanami. And that sucked. Maybe they didn't know how to make toaster legs dance properly at the time.

All I wanna be is El Chapo

Is Joker mexican?

Ok seriously I think I got the gist of what P5U and P5R are which is likely a Arena follow up since P4 Arena is P4U in Japan and an rerelsase like FES and Golden. That's what I think those two domains will end up being.

But I'm at a total loss at what P5AG is. All I know it's obviously has something to do with Persona 5.

People assume it stands for Akechi Goro. Others have assumed that its something Gaiden.

Its possibly some Akechi Goro spinoff.

Akechi Gaiden.

Holy shit i didn't even think of Akechi. His initials match up perfectly for it and I kinda doubt Atlus will just leave him dead. Though my big worry is if P5AG is about Akechi I hope they don't change the visuals and models to look like pic related.

Atlus is stupid lazy. They'd probably use the exact same models as P5.

They don't look that different from P5 tbqh

You think it might be part of a DLC pack if that's the case?

Well AG might be some kinda action game probably.

No since I don't think it would have it's own domain if that were the case. I do agree with this user that they will likely reuse the same models just at better resolutions and stuff.

Also see this as P5's answer to the P2 dualogy which used the same sprites.

Obv

Might be a prequel that takes places in his two years as a Persona user.

What do you mean? Isn't P5 the same way?

Interesting indeed. I could see this happening.

That would be cool but kinda meh since I want to also see how he survived.

The prequel could go all the way to there. Akechi doesn't do much in the months the PT are active.

Obligatory Makoto post

It'd be an action game as in not an RPG at all. Could be like a Metal Gear Rising kinda game or a hack and slash.

Halloween with Naoto!

I suppose you have a point. So how would you have P5AG start out? Since we know that Akechi didn't have any Confidants since he didn't forge any bonds.

Joker's hand smelled like unwashed scalp grease for a week after that.

>only a week

Ohhh now I see. So none of the RPG stuff from P5 and the previous games. Could work out since Akechi wouldn't really have anyone on his side or have a party I'd assume so he'd fight solo meaning there's no point to an RPG setup.

"Hm? Nah. I hate the beach, too much sand. I thought I'd just close the clinic down today and relax in something that breathes. Wanna join me? I'd love to see how your skin reacts to direct contact."

>Nah. I hate the beach, too much sand.
It's rough and course, and it gets everywhere.

>"...And after I went to all the trouble of finding this degrading outfit and putting it on for you today, you're going to make me strip down again. Unbelievable. Do you know how troublesome it was for me to request today off so I could do this for you? You really are a handful. The things I do for lo-uhm. Ahem."

Kawakami is better than Makoto

That would be funny if Goro ran into Mitsuru and the other Shadow Operatives.

Perhaps, but Sae is better than both.

You're not wrong.

"No."

>this thread is still alive

>Rise thread

let it die

It does have more posters and more posts. We should migrate, imo.