Sc2

>GSL Code S 1d 3h

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/20975163/starcraft-ii-multiplayer-major-design-changes-8-31-2017
teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/526373-power-rank-august-31st
youtu.be/RN5vU2iFnm4?t=43s
youtube.com/watch?v=gJ4O4mu1OrM&feature=youtu.be&t=9m5s
youtu.be/ZiRuj2_czzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reminder that no starcraft will forever be dead as a franchise unless proleague is revived

the last thread was going nice wtf man

us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/20975163/starcraft-ii-multiplayer-major-design-changes-8-31-2017

i don't like it!!!

i like it

New ability added: "Entangle"
Cost: 50 energy
Duration: 7.14 seconds
Range: 8
Brings a target enemy air unit to the ground, allowing units to attack it as if it were a ground unit.
Temporarily disables the target's attack and cloak.

kinda like crypt fiends from war3, might be neat

its like they already nerfed colossus going into LOTV and now reducing its damage more?!

they should just remove protoss from the game tbqh

doesn't matter how many changes you make to the game if it's still blob v blob =)

in bw the blobs are square and get in each others way

we are saved

you mean when farming lanes?

>square blobs

gonna go to bed

teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/526373-power-rank-august-31st

do we agree?

>shitwhovation

why didnt cj entus herO make the top 10

internet came back up after 3 days from hurricane harvey. anything happen?

or even sOs ...

cool virus for any of the audiobookbros from a few days ago: audiobookbay.la/

virus?!?!

yeah crashed my pc :/

been playing quake and broodwar all week
did I travel back in time??

early 2000s

when i still had hope...

thanks for the keylogger I used it

woah.. badass hacker...

we the scvees need to be smarter about cybersecurity

pretty terrible list all in all

yeah considering byun is gonna fuck them all up

welp, im back after abandoning ship when the hype kiddies and nostalgia fags flooded this general. is it back to being sc2 mainly now?
atleast gamewise, seems my predictions were correct. about a month and theres only 1/4th of the launch day/days playerbase on american and european servers. ill give it a month more until you got less than 200 people at all times on the US servers.

honestly i dont mind scr/bwr, hell i even prepurchased it and played through the campaigns again, but what i do mind is that some retarded hype kiddies and nostalgia fags from /vr/ flooded it, started talking shit about sc2, saying how an old game with outdated mechanics was going to beat it out and "kill" sc2, and then started mocking everyone who regularly comes to this general to gookpost or actually talk about the game. it honestly felt more like people were spending more time talking about scr/bwr than actually playing it...
if you cant understand what im trying to say, imagine you like this obscure band, you and like 30 friends. you love the band, listen to their music and go to the fan forums or whatever, right? and then suddenly ONE song from their first album out of the 5 theyve made gets on the radio and suddenly EVERYONE is talking about the band, and youre happy because people are finally talking about the band you love, but then your forums get flooded and the newfags start shitting up the place and insulting everyone who likes any song that isnt in the first album that was played on the radio, talking about how only the first album was good and how the first album will kill the other albums made by the band (in sales). then after a month, they just drop the band as a whole after ralizing the first album wasnt as great as they actually thought it was. this is what i feel bwr was to this general, and honestly im glad theyre gone. again, if you like scr/bwr, ive got no problems with you, its a fun game. its the hype kiddies and nostfags who drop it 2 weeks later.

Are we submitting short stories now? I have one about the death of this game and the thread.

go ahead champ

please proceed

gsl at 6am
goddamnit

stork is a god

gonna head to bed, sounds like chinese tomorrow for dinner, freaking EXCITED

youtu.be/RN5vU2iFnm4?t=43s
hmmm

its not creepy tho

wheres the story?

yeah im waiting too

either its not as short as it was made out to be or he is suffering from writer's block!

he seems like a totally different person from the eg.jd days....

youtube.com/watch?v=gJ4O4mu1OrM&feature=youtu.be&t=9m5s

i'm so tired

no bully jd

maybe jd was promised a story too

gooknight

rhb here, my mom always yells at me, says i smell like shit and need to take a shower.
so i took a shower 2 days ago because she was on my back about it so much

over the last 2 days shes been telling me i still smell like shit, did you shit your pants? she said it's so bad she can smell me from out in the hallway.
i know i don't smell bad again (yet) and i kept telling her to stop bullying me

she just found a stinky mushy rotting onion in a part of the kitchen near my room

absolutely based

what's the korean word for gook?
not the stupid migook origin, i want to know the literal word for gook in korean

it literally means "country"

i said not the translation, i want to know their word for "shitty soulless korean robot" a.k.a. gook

엿 같은 영혼없는 한국 로봇

rush break:
youtu.be/ZiRuj2_czzw

한국어 빙시 소리 그만해라

>someone still hasn't murdered wolf