twitter.com/SNKPofficial/status/889676937798406144

Geese in Tekken 7 Trailer:
youtu.be/6MK2TKFFtQA

SSVS coming to PS4/Vita!
youtu.be/clmCdIwMoHo

KoF XIV Arcade version is Out!

KOFXIV now out on Steam!
store.steampowered.com/app/571260/THE_KING_OF_FIGHTERS_XIV_STEAM_EDITION/

KoF XIV is in the e-sports event by the OCA.
twitter.com/SNKPofficial/status/873134058447839232

Get KoF 98 UMOL in English:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ourpalm.kof98.us

New MSA Extra Ops:
youtu.be/Z3KZdXXUINw

KoF Destiny game trailer
youtu.be/kOTUGI-nrDs

New KOF Chinese manga:
twitter.com/PrettyBakedCake/status/816915802083340288
twitter.com/PrettyBakedCake/status/817381037114171392

New SNK mobile RPG:
game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/newproject/

Latest tournament footage:
youtu.be/87MQrwRi3Cs
youtu.be/mOb1tNCN_X8
youtu.be/dNl_ypNMh5k
youtu.be/dBDcZgcNCzU
youtu.be/-_MVbscJXv8
youtu.be/RT4hkGwe7j4
youtu.be/cmA18dnqNxI
youtu.be/v1JH568QpR0
youtu.be/HwD3v53neA4
youtu.be/gLNqxvNQxQQ
youtu.be/v=WFaLZMTwIjk
youtu.be/xFFq3r0ln10
youtu.be/BV-bjwj5gik
youtu.be/i4zqA4OI5do

DandyJ's beginner guide:
youtu.be/Ye3KVgI1LvU

Community resources:
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/

Discord group:
discord.gg/HYAQYFh

KOFXIV gallery/OST:
pastebin.com/mYwAPcM0

Play older games online on Fightcade. compatible roms DL:
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw

Links for the Steam Artbook
>PDF drive.google.com/open?id=0B2546QRNPRPxb1VyemE5N25kb00
>jpg mediafire.com/file/758z1r4yzo66w54/KOF_XIV_Steam_artbook.rar

Other urls found in this thread:

psnprofiles.com/trophies/6564-art-of-fighting-anthology
youtu.be/0XXSaic7SdM
youtu.be/KoSaMQDMGPM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnSJuJN0WqU
youtube.com/watch?v=111M1s-jmc0
twitter.com/desmond_kof/status/903719924304146433
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Leona

Art of Fighting anthology trophies:
psnprofiles.com/trophies/6564-art-of-fighting-anthology

Any updates in the OP?

Nope, it lacks the announcement of the Anniversary Edition

Can't other stuff be put in there like the AoF Anthology trailer, and recent tournament stuff as well as updates to the KimiHero and MSA sections?
Eh I guess it's not that big of a deal any ways. People don't read it.

>suddenly a bunch of new posts in the KoFXIV/KOF14 hashtags
>get excited something happened
>it's just people putting screenshots of win quotes

Heh.

Is better than nothing

I love this piece

SNK loves its Pirate girls, eh?

Make up some new monsters for KOTM 3

Until only a few years ago I remember this game as having Captain America in it because of this guy's resemblance.

Terry's signature > the rest

>When you grow up on the streets, one of the first things you learn is cursive.

Do we know when the anniversary edition's coming to NA? Bought a new PC just to play XIV right before they made the announcement. Feels good man.

don't die on me /neog/

Is out on America already according to Atlus.

My bad. I thought it was going on Steam as well.

I guess I have fetishes that I never thought I had. Of course an internet meme picture can't be wrong.

You can get the Complete Edition on Steam that is the exact same thing: Full Game plus all the DLC

Choose

Mature would probably let me live as a sex toy. Vice would eviscerate me before getting undressed.

WTF my Kula folder is only 20MB.

Post rare Kulas

>t. Iorifag
Iorifags are cancer. Iorifags are always edgy tryhards, they aren't chill at all.

Should see the ones that post in the KoF Destiny comments. "we want Iori", "Show Iori now", Nigger be patient. The story is not at that point yet.

I hate some of you fags. I don't even like Mai.

New MSA extra Ops.
youtu.be/0XXSaic7SdM

Another Mikado SS2 tournament.
youtu.be/KoSaMQDMGPM

I'm so jealous of that collection

I love how MSA has gone progressively more insane with each new unit

look at this smug prick. How can you not love him?

Mature

post pics of athena

I'd be fine with Vice hugging me to death.

pls play /neog/s favourite anime game with me.

the gamme is double dragon ofcourse.

They totally fucked Iori, right?

Yes

Lucky bastard

someone post that chinene manga page with Iori fucking Mature and then literally flying naked

Odin Sphere and SMT: Strange Journey

The cold air breeze making contact with his still wet dick would surely shrivel it by that point.

Mature took the hit so that Vice could remain pure, right?

If that comment from Iori about them being unable to protect their own virginity is any indicator...

What?

Loved the latest destiny episode. My only complaint is that it was too short, but surprisingly, it didn't feel rushed at all.
I also loved the few added fighting scenes in the opening. Btw, I fucking love the opening theme now. I used to hate the last part of it, but it's now my favorite.
youtube.com/watch?v=xnSJuJN0WqU
Can't wait for next episode.

It's my favorite episode so far and I also didn't felt it was rushed, even if it was short. But I'm still not a big fan of the opening.

youtube.com/watch?v=111M1s-jmc0
It's at 25:57

Kasumi is cute!

noice

Mai's a bitch anyways

Cucked

Get off the Internet, Ryuhaku. You're old.

I mean, Leona.

>Shun'ei
Pretty accurate for me.

>Billy
Nah, I never smoked and hate cigarettes.
Also, add Geese, Yamazaki, B. Mary and Eiji in the ship list and we are fine

Yeah but I thought it would be getting the same discount as PS4.

Anyone in a decent Metal SLug Attack Guild I could join into?

>that /ss/ doujin of Athena.
My personal favorite Athena and friends Doujin was '97, Kensou feeling Athena's ass was great.

they just changed the kof98umol icon to Mai... why? I want my Terry icon back!

>hates the last part of the opening
>last part of the opening shows Kyo
t. Terryfag

Sinclair always seemed like a bit of an odd case - her design looks like something between gypsy and middle eastern, but then her animation reminds me of chinese sword techniques (which were probably what was involved in motion capture for her animation, based on what I recall about the game's development).
The bandanna's the closest to a pirate factor there, but that feels like stretching it...

>tfw you're the only Terryfag that really likes Kyo

Maybe something based on Japanese folklore, like the kind of yokai from Akarai's LB super, only gigantic?

Or bring back monster bosses from old SNK games like Athena.

twitter.com/desmond_kof/status/903719924304146433
Who are the people that need to play KOF in order for it to thrive in USA? FGC? Casuals? Anyone really?

could always start with the people who own the game but just sit around posting angel pics on /v/

I doubt they own the game.

you're probably right, what was i thinking

And if they're an Angelfag and actually play KOF, they probably only play 2002.

I love that these things have dialog too now, but they could publish videos about them in English too for posterity... I hate when nuggets of story can't be experienced again if you miss them during a specific time period...

I don't know. On a competitive level, I'd like to see more top players giving it a shot. Say what you will about Chris G, he plays the damn game. I know all they play is SFV but if Tokido and Xian could throw us all a bone here and enter KOF just once at one of the billion tournaments they go to, it'd be nice.

Casually? I have no idea. This game is never going to be that popular casually. KoF's too fucking difficult for casuals. The amount of time they'd have to invest before not getting the floor mopped with their face, let alone beat decent people is too much.

If we want more casuals, we have to hope to god SNK makes XV beautiful. Bring in as many as possible with some pretty fucking graphics, and a decent story, and hope that a few of them find it within them to learn the game and stick around.

I'd take my chances at trying to appease Vice's brutal tendencies with some /co/ng fu talk to try and keep her in fangirl mode.

I wish I had no financial concerns forever and could afford to commission Dan Brereton a picture of Vice, it just sounds right for something like that to exist.

I think there's a reddit-specific one based on /r/metalslugattack but I'm yet to check or join a guild myself. I'm not sure to which extent I may be missing out...

>If we want more casuals, we have to hope to god SNK makes XV beautiful.
they could make it look like ggxrd and they would still just sit there and post pics of angel
i just give up on them as far as trying to get them to play

What's wrong with that.

by the way, i'm not kidding about the angel thing
this is a typical /v/ kof thread
there was even people exchanging discord venues to erp ffs

People play XRD, though, and I can't wrap my head around it.

because it's not kof
i'm just creating a hyperbole for kof
i hope the people not playing the game but posting waifus from it aren't criticizing sfv
because despite sfv's problems
people actually play it at least

Man, we've been over this. At this point it's a beating a dead horse kind of thing it's been discussed so many times. The best KoF could hope for in the US is STABILITY. It will NEVER be popular like SF in the USA. As with any game the bulk sales are casual sales. New people need to get into it and stay ENGAGED, the old aging fanbase can not maintain it forever. This was shown by the survey that was going around a while back. What is most important is getting enough new people interested so that it has a stable enough support base & have them be ENGAGED.

One little thing that could help is organizing games even among each other here, but nope. It's been tried in this very thread, & in the most recent only 8 people seemed interested the last time, it happened across 2 threads. As mentioned by , shit happens in this thread too and when new shit or discussion happens shit is barely noticed or replied to. No one even notices whether the OP is updated or not. It's easy as fuck to fall back on posting lewdpics or attack names to bump the damn thread.

I'll reiterate what I said in the last thread.
>
To be fair the last 3 points are SNK's fault, the rest still apply and fall back on the "fanbase".

Also attitudes like what were mentioned in
> don't help either. I don't see them here specifically, but I see them in some other places like twitter/youtube, steam etc. I love my SNK games & all, but they're not some sort of holy item that can be disgraced by some slight change.

Maybe what said is true, maybe more people would play it if more "pro"players play it, but as he mentions I don't think people would stick with it. I think the whole e-ports thing and the way it's currently handled is a load of bullshit anyways what with some players caring about $$$/popularity/exposure instead of enjoyability. I don't even think the prettiest looking graphics will save it either despite them leaving a good first impression.

Whoops made a mistake and linked to the wrongg post. the attitudes I was talking about are mentioned here .

Over all it's a pessimistic outlook, but it's the way I see it.

i mean i always come here looking for matches and what have i been told? "go to the discord"
>go to discord
>"maybe later"
meanwhile i go to like /v/ and it's like "kof POST ANGEL" and it's a flood of angel
nobody plays nor wants to play
i mean i feel desmond here and i'm glad there is someone out there who knows how i feel about this
and this is funny because i had a set with desmond recently, like a few days ago

i'm playing right now, or at least trying to, when i can get a match anyway

moral of this story is don't piss on my boots and tell me it's raining because this boot is going to go into your mouth so you can drink your pee

This is depressing. Anyone want to play some XIV?

i'm trying to, on ps4
i'm just waiting for someone to match me

well i guess i really am the only person in this thread who plays

I think my psn ran out, so it's only PC for me.

and i can't play pc cuz i have a toaster

To start with, 8 people is plenty. The problem is that there aren't real attempts to set anything up. Sure, people are asked if they're interested but what about after that? You can't expect them to play as a group when they don't know when the hell they're supposed to play.

>The problem is that there aren't real attempts to set anything up.
go fuck yourself

If you're the guy who is always trying to get XIV games then I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about the ones who keep bringing up tournaments and shit with different games not only XIV.

oh
here i thought you were trying to discredit my attempts to get people to play

Sometimes I like to think that the solution is just have SNK abandon KOF one day and make something else yet KOF is keeping SNK alive the most.

I would play more often if my connection wasn't so shoddy most of the time. Never bother with Xfinity everyone.

i'm on xfinity but i seem to be fine with people in general

This is the what was posted and only got 8 replies across 8 threads in this general:
You're telling me that that they weren't asked what they were interested in. In the very post it mentions that, as well as time zones, platforms among other things.

Oh, so this is a KoF only thread now? Other SNK related stuff can't be brought up in this SNK general? It's in the fucking name for fucks sake.