/mbgg/ - Mobage General #761

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Tales of Rays.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

Other urls found in this thread:

colopl.co.jp/tsumtsumland/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you got bad rolls today and are a failure at everything else in your life, I still love you! Don't kill yourself, user!

Drawing instruments

Is this the maso?

>sakura bandwagon over
>people still joining sakura

nips pls

So what exactly happened to /padg/?

If Sakura wins again then it'll be proof nips are literally retarded but I got her swimsuit last round with tickets to spare so its not like it matters.

I deeply hate this new solo stage, its so hard to get maximum points on this shit compared to last solo stage.

MP-5

Play girls frontline

It has SSS-tier breeding material at the cheapest prices!

Colopl newest game coming soon.

colopl.co.jp/tsumtsumland/

Mumi?

>Disney
May as well not even post this here.

G36C

Totally seeing disney collab for shironeko part 3 gacha.....

>Looking forward to their Fumikane game
>But also don't want to get my hopes up because kusopl

BGHS Event.
>Grind Ramune gifts to give to the 7 girls to unlock mini stories with them for their sailor swimsuits
>Bonus stages have a chance to appear on event stage clears
>High point stages available each weekend - different each week
>25% point bonus and +100% drop bonus for each of the current 7 cards equipped
>Rest of the set gives 10% point bonus each

For "Swim Wear" outfits, same deal as the first swimsuit event.
That's right, ranking:
>8th to the 11th
>Cards of the 7 current girls will increase ranking point bonus by 50% each
Will need to wait for it to start for more. Probably going to make us lead with the girl to grind stages or something.

>Kanon's stylish model body
>Next to Yuri's childlike body

This is a cruel comparison

You're right, Kanon just can't compete with those ugly lumps of fat on her chest.

Flat chests are the best.

Completely flat chests are boring, small developing chests or medium size is the best.

>Not wanting to get a naizuri from that washboard
Fag.

I was going to comment/complain about Mimi's swimsuit this year It's perfect for those who are wrong about the size of Mimi's mumis, since it hides them so well.

Tenka chuunifest damage reports guys

>1750
2 Tsu
1 Floaty heart loli
Several SR sords
1 UR Skill
3 UR Gauntlets ( 2 Red, 1 Blue )

All in all pretty good since Ive always wanted Tsu. Can finally pair her with my Koga I rerolled like hell during the first kogafest.

Average luck imo

In Girl's Frontline, what's up with those ticket things that you get from visiting a friends house?

What is that art from? It's not an in-game card, nor does it look like one of those magazine spreads.

Damn it how am I supposed to enter Sakura faction

Enter and leave the event map until the faction full icon isn't there, enter the faction details screen and then spam join. It'll eventually go through.

That worked, thanks

You get two things. Battery for upgrading your base, and friendship point for buying fancy picture cards.

I love Sayuri!

Is she even any good?

She's the first character ever to have a teamwide crit buff. Large buff and lasts for 2 turns.

I nicked it from 2ch. It's probably a magazine spread, but cropped or from a different magazine. Didn't colopl come out with their own magazine recently?
This one is from Megami Magazine

What's her moe point?

Fuck, how do I join Himeko team? Just spam click?

Never mind I need to read the thread before panic posting.

When are you making your fursuit?

hi virgin

I'd rather be a 50-year old virgin than masturbate to furry and scalies.

Just downloaded Dia Horizon
Is it any good?
it seems pretty fun

>user confirms that he is, in fact, a 50 year old virgin

You can play it and let us know

>Is it any good?
>SE

Is tales crashing for anyone else when they try to filter out certain characters?

PTD is good

>Probably going to make us lead with the girl to grind stages or something
The worst kind of ranking. I really hope there won't be any endless level bosses if that's the case at least.

Finished the tutorial
The gameplay seems pretty interesting
Starting gems gave me enough for two ten rolls and I got three 5 stars plus a qt robo girl

It went the way of /jrpgg/.

It would be if it were actually by a company other than Square Enix.

>tfw you already have 15 out of 18 of last year's swimsuits and two of them were during the coop part
Kokomi's the last, but I rolled her swimsuit for this year so I'm not sure I'll even bother. I wonder what the prize will be for Misaki though.

This picture feels really bootleg for some reason. The feet and hands particularly, but it feels off all around.

Also the elbows, weird perspective, and plasticky faces.

I love Silla.

>plasticky faces
What if a Korean made it? Have to learn to not discriminate

They used the anime artist/style instead of the game artist/style. Too lazy to try to go match up artist names to confirm. But the linework is different for the bodies compared to their heads so it looks odd.

>I wonder what the prize will be for Misaki
I swear I've seen this somewhere before.

Frilly swimsuits really do a good job of hiding massive breasts, just look at kokomilk

Those magazine spreads are rarely done by the actual artist anyway.

>do each stage 5 times and blow maybe 7 or 8 starfish on coop stage to finish off AP
>rank 170
N-nips?

Subaru's '16 swimsuit top and Subaru's '17 shorts?

It doesn't work for that in Kokomi's case

Weekly reminder that 4chanx is the best thing ever

One click hide, image filtering, recursive hiding, auto update that doesn't suck and all the nice things you could ever want.

She's a tsundere. Not violent, just stubborn and easily embarrassed. Generally friendly, but tends to be indirect when it comes to affection.

If 4chanx is so good, why don't direct links work?
Why does greasemonkey fail occasionally?
Why do I get an error message with every single image I want to upload?

Not that above totally-not-4chanx-dev, but sounds like your extensions are clashing or something broke.

>Why does greasemonkey fail occasionally?
>Why do I get an error message with every single image I want to upload?

PEBCAK

>Married jew
>not marrying the actual jew

Never ever had an issue with the first two which might indicate the problem is something on your side. I get a warning with images but it doesn't stop me from posting them and I don't care enough to open a issue on the author's github.

If by direct links you mean image hotlinking then its 100% on your side because nearly every image I post here is hotlinked.

I'm too lazy to learn to code, I'm just sharing the love. It makes everything so much nicer and I cant live without it anymore.

Negev doesnt sell you things while Kalina masturbates to the thought of Yuan signs.

Shitty scans with the damaged new sords. Drunkard not avaiable yet.

For the error message it is likely your adblock. I use ublock origin and had that same error but adding this to the filter list got rid of it.
@@||Veeky Forums.org^*$csp=default-src 'self' * data: 'unsafe-inline' 'unsafe-eval'

How much do you think they'd charge for letting you impregnate them?

Neat, thanks

I only have one extension and thats Veeky Forums x.

In fact, it's a fresh re-install from last week.

Shit worked fine yesterday. I shut down my PC, turned it back on and BAM everything was shit.
It's not the first time this happend. Before Veeky Forums x refused to save its settings and the only way to fix it was a complete reinstall of firefox.

This is how direct image links look at the moment. Just a blank page.

Yeah that's 100% something on your side man, don't know what to tell you. Something is fucking up shit on your firefox because I've never had this issue across several machines and browsers.

>combine the non-swimsuit parts of two swimsuit outfits
>call it a swimsuit
Those geniuses at Colopl sure have turned disappointment into an art. Guess I'll just bother with Kokomi and maybe Sadone.

Try using violentmonkey instead of greasemonkey.

This is because Firefox made a transition to WebExtensions and Greasemonkey hasn't updated to properly support it yet. You're gonna have to use Tampermonkey instead.

Probably too much.

It'd be cheaper and easier to have her sell you sex mods or H-modifications for your existing guns.

>Can't join Sakura camp in Houkai
What's the point of an event if people can't join? and yes I changed my time to japan

Just keep trying senpai

>still joining sakura

Lineage is doing really well in japan.

Its a giant franchise so not really surprised

Should I buy the 300 alterna coin 3* tickets in AG or only the 4* tickets?

4* tix only

They are still in school, wait till evening nippon time.

It is popular, only a weeks from the release and it got 1million or 10million DL. Way more popular than Tenka.

3* ticket isn't worth it, you'll roll them all eventually and you'll have enough 4*s and event 3*s to fill out your team soon enough anyway.

Newfaggotry form of shitposting is getting worse with a post like (You).

>tfw /mbgg/ gives you tech support, game recommendations and anime recommendations

Why even go to other generals?

Can you help me deal with failed to obtain IP problem?

Any form of advertising is ban-worthy. Guess who's going to get a ban in a few minutes.

Nobody, because mods are fags?

>p-p-please dont filter me guys

>Grinding BGHS descend
>Playing some internet radio
>"No guarantee" "No guarantee" "No guarantee"
Stop reminding me god damn.

>**6,401 (***,208 pt) Battle Girl High School

Maybe colopl will add back guarantees in an attempt to stay afloat

That reminds me.

No in-game bonuses for buying BDs? I thought it would've been a completely obvious thing for them to do.

I don't know if there's any bonuses but probably not. And if there are then the players must be boycotting that shit hardcore.