Quick Veeky Forums, post your rarest Adolfs

Quick Veeky Forums, post your rarest Adolfs.

he looks super gay here.

wtf I love Uncle Adi now

me with the rockin white hair and hat next to the fuehrer

I think that dude might be Marshal August von Mackensen, the moustache and the hussar jacket fit.

Hitler appreciating some figures. Apparently the normies behind him aren't so fond of them.

I'm pretty sure this is real

Austrians are known for their feminine behaviours

Fun fact: you could go to jail in Nazi Germany for posessing these photos.

>Dr. Goebbels, I'm NSDAP

Why tho?

Dictators tend to want keep the tough guy image. Keeping imagines that make them look laughable is a nono.

Apparently it was to commemorate some treaty with Japan (not the formal Axis powers, just a previous trade treaty).
>mfw when I showed it to Japanese ex-gf and her reaction was "KAWAIIIIIIII" kek

Sieg Gomenasai! My name is Hitler-Sama.

I’m a 56 year old German Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga in my art class, and spend my days perfecting my art and reading about superior Japanese tanks. (Type 5 Chi-Ri, Type 4 Ke-Nu, Super-Heavy tank "O-I")

I train with my Type 96 LMG every day, this superior weapon can shoot clean through yanky steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my katana license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a kamikaze!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around the Reichstag. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and deny Japanese war crimes as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

Get 'em onboard, I'll call it in.

Bullshit, tracht was a pretty common thing to wear it wasn't considered "laughable"

Thank you.

You could at least pick some of the good Japanese weapons.

Who is the masked man?

Why did Dr. Einstein refuse his offer in favor of Hitler's?

what's the original pasta, also does anyone else see the pikachu

Holy shit

Sometimes, I miss meth.

Rare propaganda adolf

looks like the autism rock

>everybody looking fresh as fuck
>Goring self conscious about how fat he is wearing a trench-coat
Top kek

Stop posting this monster on my Veeky Forums you people disgust me he killed so many innocent and you praise him? back top

Hows your day going Rabbi?

name my crew

do you think he played warhammer?

This explains so much

cant find the pictures of hitler getting cucked by mussolini the first time they met...

Parkinson's?

Hitler was the original Chris Chan

Probably the amphetamines causing him to shake. It's very difficult to sit still when you're on them.

Large doses I should specify. The standard medicinal doses wont have much of an effect beyond improving your mood, increasing your heart-rate and making it easier to focus.

Someone should change that skeleton for an angry wojack

Was he really a meth addict?

Did meth affect any of his decisions?

he was just excited you assholes