tasvideos.org
twingalaxies.com

don't let it die

The Dragster Debacle

The Cry for Help

HRGQ hype

is cosmo still alive

is r/speedrun as dead as this place is?

It's about the quality of the discussion, not the quantity.

what are you implying?

why didn't you sage?

abcdefg

is this general dead yet?

no. apologize

thanks for the late response!

my heartfelt thanks for the late response

cosmo is basically no better than the avg gdq shitter, thinking in their mind that they deserve to have the rejection explained and taking rejection personally and acting like they were robbed of some 'big break' type moment

>cosme start streaming less
>/srg/ becomes significantly more dead around the same time
hmmm

why did you delete?

it was the Janitor

why did you delete?

why did you delete?

why didn't you sage?

Weewee Plays Mario Maker

yo.
apologize to your queen
she's an artist. the world's most relevant gamer

cosme is a dumb baby waaa waaaaa`

>she
stfu fucktard

le ART of le SPEEDGAME *rips off wig*

>cosme
his name is pozmeme

His name is Cosmo the Man.

i know its wrong but it feels so wright

post your dragster pb

Why didn't you sage?

Impossible?

...Human beings are so silly and cute at the same time.

It was impossible for man to fly
It was impossible for man to go to the moon (yes there are some fakings but we eventually got there)
It was impossible for the world to be round at one point and time
It was impossible to hear a persons voice from one side of the planet to the other, virtually instantaneously

I could go on and on. Humanity's ego hasn't humbled itself well over the centuries. We're still such a primitive species with our limited science and math that we still have to upgrade and correct it from time to time. Despite that... we still sit here with the mentality, believing things are impossible and that our take on things based on our human science and math are final. How comical.

I watch this thread in humor as many of you are very entertaining. However, I would like to take this time to share my thoughts with everyone here, both old and a some very new members ... August 2017 new. As I said, I find it humorous (meaning, I'm literately chuckling over here) that a system that was created for people who compete in scores yet find issues with it, can dispute them. Instead, one of the luminaries of the community is accused through insinuation that he cheated on a 35 year old record. A record I might add, wasn't even adjudicated by said platform. lol. It's funny what some of these people in the community who actually know Todd physical and have met in person, yet are writing as if they won't see him in person. Oh well, they'll just continue to do what they've always done, smile in your face when they see you. It's sad honestly. Give the community a peak into pandora's box and look at what happens.

why didn't you sage?

who is we?

Dayum