/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1283

Nepgya! Edition

Last Thread Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/ZVLtfPTq

Tokyo Clanpool's latest gameplay trailer: youtu.be/Xk_9rc_wxxY
Neptunia staff discusses the future of the series: dualshockers.com/neptunia-interview/
Noire's new English VA preview: youtu.be/tK9qNJEHkGk

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
VIIR is officially released in Japan: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryWeb/status/900543531885895680

First Three Hours of VIIR Gameplay: youtu.be/iWndId2JR4M
Uzume's VA Plays VIIR: youtu.be/kGl0YT4iwWY

Virtual Reality Scenes:
Adult Neptune - youtu.be/b39-G82_MWc
Neptune - youtu.be/bHI2tTUyC6U
Noire - youtu.be/DjZ0Xn6lhjg
Blanc - youtu.be/uMAkB_oeomc
Vert - youtu.be/9gwMmZIpxyI
Drama CD videos for VIIR can be found here: youtube.com/channel/UCXhVkzTryxzaoe7HkdYifWA/videos

4GO to be released internationally on October 10th (US) and October 13th (EU). Steam release scheduled for early 2018: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/897235880334639104

Nepgya!

First for lastation.

And the Peashy.

Rom MUST be bullied!

*wink*

Yes, I will bully her for hours, by using my hand on her head and patting it gently!

Vert is for forming a happy family!

I want to give loli Vert a gentle hug!

Uni is my UNIverse!

Praise Neptune!

What a cutie. I love Neptune!

This image and its variants are the greatest thing ever made.

Wrong

I'm gonna make Uzume happy and you punks can't do anything about it!.

I love Uzume.

Quite, I love her.

Sometimes I wish there were more of us, but it just means more Vert's for us- a Vert for each.

Oho, well done- also be careful with that meme- its an antique.

So Blanc is the femme fatale of the series?

Big Nep IS for nepping!

She's no femme and all fatale.

Nah, Blanc is feminine- just petite. They are not mutually exclusive.

I will not argue the fatal however- but (mostly) her wrath is not undeserved.

I mean, she's pretty fatal, just not fatale.

Dat cameltoe.

>29 replies, 25 images
Nep save us. We're off to a bad start, guys

No, but I could see Ram growing up to be a (mostly accidental) seductress. She's pretty fucking sexy.

>Goddesses
>Growing up

I agree, post pictures of Noire please.

Gee thanks for killing the thread fgt

I love Nepgear!

S-sorry.

I want Nepgear to become hardened from years fighting alone in the Zero Dimension like Uzume did!

Ok, back from dinner after college- how have your evenings- whatevers been /Nepgen?

Just board

Just Imagining a Cuhrayzee game that mixes DMC4, Bayonetta, Transformers Devastation, and The Serious Sam games into one game using a 6 face button controller

I tried making a Nep texture pack for BFBB on Dolphin. I started with SpongeBob with Uzume's clothes.

>I tried

Guess I'll try Truth or Square then. It seemed easier to retexture SpongeBob's body there.

What were the cards in the box Blanc brought in the new VR scene supposed to be. I'm not good enough at listening to moonspeak to understand.

lulwut

Is that supposed to be Black Heart in the middle with the cowtits?

>Middle
Yes.
>Cowtits
They are not. just big- Cowtits is not solely from size, but shape and utility as well. In my personal rule of thumb- cowtits have to take up at least 70% of torso real-estate.

I love Gearnon!

By your logic, Vert doesn't even have cowtits.

I want to give Rom and Ram a hug!

When do you find time to sleep?

This is gold

I agree, I also often find myself shocked at how slutty and skanky Uninon is.

Yep. Closest would be Yellow Heart.

Oh my, am I becoming a breast sommelier? I don't wanna be Nepgear!

But on the other hand(full) I suppose it would be fairly easy to get close with Vert if that's the case.

Uni has a Gearnon detector, whenever he posts even when she sleeps, she will wake up only to shitpost

>Nepgear drawn as almost flat

This offends me.

She's also on the real Uni's "Hit list".

Uni is powered by her unquenchable love of Gearnon so she doesn't need to sleep at all.

The last time Nepgear became hardened it turned out badly for everyone involved.

Everyone except for my dick.

Speaking of which, are there any good fanfics that explores what would have happened in a post-Conquest Gamindustri?

It would probably happen what The Deity of Sin (Arfoire) said. A world without competition doesn't work at all, we wouldn't have all this technology if alas, only one company for something specific would exist. Competition is a need for the world to actually function nowadays. I never thought any villain line in Neptunia series would actually make sense until I played through the conquest route on RB2.

I love Uzume!.

Good night, /nepgen/.

NepuBuran

Reminder that tangerines kick ass and that Nepgear smells funny.

NepuNowaru

I'm here.

And so am I

Does CC2 like Concerto Moon?

How do we stop Uni from stalking?

Still doing that, eh?

Why would you want to stop her?

It's simple, we kill the Gearnon.

Would Uni feel up to curry after "Dealing" with such... individuals?

>Version 1.03 for VIIR
the fuck? Version 1.02 was just this morning

She has a nation and its male citizens to protect and please

He can power up Lastation with his infinite shares alone, it's fine~!

I refuse to HDD Uzume

All Uzumes must be loved.

Uzume is cute, I may be willing to consume whatever it was that she found distasteful. but I forgot. Was it mushrooms or Shrimp? Think it was the fungi.

Shiitake specifically.

I love Uni!

PuruBuran

Oh? Yeah I could scarf those down no prob.

I would love to dote and hug her and feed her curry and whatnot. perhaps even headpats?

Also damn I forgot how small neps are- With Uni at 4ft8/149cm she would come up to my diaphragm. Thats a pretty good headpat range.

I always forget how short they are, too. Even the tallest one I'm aware of (one of the CFW's, I think?) only comes up to a bit taller than my chin.

I want to snuggle and nap with both of these cuties!

I got Nepgear pregnant and she refuses to get an abortion. I'm going to run away to Lowee, Lastation, or Leanbox. Which one is the easiest to hide in?

Good luck with that.

Yeah, CFW Magic clocks in at 5'6/ 173cm.

Your tale is a corrupt fabrication- it matters not where you flee. Salvation's muscular wrist will be your purification- a non-existence of pristine nothingness.

That's fine, so long as I don't have to take care of the kid.

Why is Ultra-Dimension Blanc so gay compared to Hyper Dimension?

There is no child, there will be no you.

Only purity.

Oh... wait, what.

Game Over is near, user.

Ugh. Nepgear is fucking amazing in bed, but not even the sex goddess herself is worth this.

Kurome comes to your room. What do?

The depths of your delusions truly are stygian- such copulation was mere productions of an impure mind. Repentance is but a swing away- and purification approaches.

[] Genuflect.
[] Worship.
[x] Rape.