Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

Attached: Audi_S1_01_--_Geneva_Motor_Show_--_2014-03-09.jpg (1200x708, 104K)

pig fat Audi awd

heavy, slow, can'tturn, audi reliability (which is shit for you retards who know nothing about cars)

soap

also this guy is retarded

>audi is reliable

Attached: 1511614480230.png (645x729, 41K)

Looks like nothing.

Two, it's Ugly and german

i hate to be the virtual elephant in the room but its.. uhh.. FUCKIN YELLOW.. i make yellow out my peehole

URETHRA FRANKLIN

>audi so only cucks and faglords will drive it and it is a rebadged golf
>s1 so it pretends to be sport but all the electronics you cant turn off will ruin all the fun
>impressive audi prescision engineering of centre of gravity being in the front bumper somehow
>a real understeer machine since audi knows its drivers are fucking retards who need the extra safety
only positive is
>will be worth 10% of its sticker price the moment its driven off lot
audi makes some nice engines. Shame theyre less reliable than a woman owned rotary and shame they're ruined by truly shittastic cars and the retarded fanboys.

There are no flaws as this vehicle is perfectly designed for fuccboi gopnik trash who do not care about cars. It is doing community a service since you know with 100% accuracy that its drivers are retarded fags.

There are five zeroes in an Audi, four in the grille and one behind the wheel

as someone from europe where german cars are owning the road...

I wonder about the US reliability meme
the roads are full of WV, skoda, audi, opel, there are less of bmw and mercedes but still you see dozens a day, just not as crowded.

with all this, I wonder whats the disparity between average household car cost annually between europe and usa with its japanese prevalence.

I know that in the USA owning german car is status symbol, unlike here, and with it comes associated cost. Here the expertese in repairing these is common and parts are cheap...

anyway, its S3 thats doing it for me, not S1

Attached: europe.jpg (1200x1070, 295K)

Americans think that Toyota is a prestige brand and value Honda over Mazda.
There's clearly something wrong over there.

you just solved the mystery with your very first word: americans

needs 2 less doors

andora is the patrician's choice

German cars aren't seen as a status symbol, high end Mercedes, and performance BMW and Porsche models are. People don't think Opels (some are sold as Buicks here) or VW are status symbols. They're thought of as expensive. Because recent model Mercedes, VW, Audi and BMW products have been especially unreliable, and as such they're expensive to keep maintaining as their imported costs coupled with their frequency of problems adds up.

VAG products aren't reliable in Europe either. EU data spreads prove this. VW reliability is a meme. Asian vehicles are at the top.
>Americans think Toyota is a prestige brand
No one here thinks that, they're literally seen as the bland cheap boring appliance car brand here. Mazda is pretty much on equal footing with Honda, but Mazda is definitely seen as more premium in recent years.

Attached: UK reliability.jpg (615x839, 143K)

I still have some trouble seeing all the people I see around who drive WV and Audi to be every 6 months getting something fixed for 2000€ like americans try to meme

I dunno if I failed to notice your claimed recent drop in reliability of them, but I really dont see it. And as I said, my covowerkers, my parents, my cousins, so many people.. so many cars around... yet I see none of this burning of money meme in action

theyre neat but a little too expensive

>reliable chart
>repair costs
the fuck is reliable if it has to be repaired???

the flaw is in me, for I am not a hair stylist in my early twenties and my daddy isnt rich.

>name is a throwback to the Sport Quattro S1
>car is actually a LITERAL roided out Polo