An old family sedan / taxi car with some factory racing stripes

An old family sedan / taxi car with some factory racing stripes.

Attached: family sedan.jpg (1000x562, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Ford-Falcon-1970/OAG-AD-15647690/?Cr=3
carsales.com.au/cars/results?sortby=Price&offset=0&setype=sort&q=(And.Make.Holden._.Year.range(1960..1980).)&limit=12
carsales.com.au/private/details/Holden-Monaro-1971/SSE-AD-5243663/?Cr=1
carsales.com.au/private/details/Holden-Monaro-1968/SSE-AD-4938794/?Cr=2
couriermail.com.au/news/couple-ordered-to-pay-108000-compensation-for-selling-falcon-gt-later-found-to-be-fake/news-story/3a9775ca20c5704e35ea5ff79cb302a9?sv=19a6d54738d7232699a66423a4a44f53&nk=a58d113e9a5b9d08795e181220b96859-1520773432
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>an overpowered everyman car
I think OP has just found the appeal behind muscle cars.

Yes, this is the car you describe

carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Ford-Falcon-1970/OAG-AD-15647690/?Cr=3
that will be 225k excluding govt charges

Old man had an XY. Cunt sold it for a thousand cos he couldn't be fucked. Cunts over a hundred grand into a 67 Mustang coupe.

Ffs cunt.

225k for a spruced up Taxi sedan.

But this common family sedan came with a 351 and some racing stripes so it's totally worth it.

It's totally worth it simply because someone will pay it, just like people pay millions for oil scribbles. When you grow up it will become easier to accept.

same as every musclecar ever, OP.

imagine what you could build for 200k

you could get a VE SS and make a absolute weapon

And you'd still own a VE which you could onsell for 20k, unlike that Falcoon which will onsell for 250k

the ve isnt a fucking boat that cant turn, stop and doesnt have fucking bycycle tires

Not every muscle car costs more than 200k.

Did I say it was?

its a rust bucket

let idiotic boomers and "classic car fans" (lol) pay 200k for a worthless 40 year old donk

You can have a 1960's mustang which is a very similar car for less than a quarter of the price.

Which in my opinion is a much better car.

Even a lot of classic car fans think the prices are stupid though.

Investors buy HO's, not car fans.

no shit
honestly i agree the mustang is the only over valued bucket that compares is probably the torana and kingswood

carsales.com.au/cars/results?sortby=Price&offset=0&setype=sort&q=(And.Make.Holden._.Year.range(1960..1980).)&limit=12
thats why they are shit, those cars should be driven, crashed, rebuilt and driven again, hell if they like them so much do what alot of bespoke yank and euro/english shops are doing and remake them

Correct, some are, some aren't. Not sure what point you're trying to make.
Sorry falcunt, some people want a vehicle that lasts longer than one service interval.

Fun fact, there's more GT replicas on the road than Ford ever produced genuine.

Also, the Charger beat them in the quarter mile anyway, overpriced ford junk ;)

b-but its a rally car guyz

carsales.com.au/private/details/Holden-Monaro-1971/SSE-AD-5243663/?Cr=1

d-dont violate it with your mirrors!
the fuck are you on about? If you are referencing the alloytec ive never been near one

>Correct, some are, some aren't. Not sure what point you're trying to make.

That there are much cooler cars for 220k then a taxi with racing stripes.

>200k for a monaro
carsales.com.au/private/details/Holden-Monaro-1968/SSE-AD-4938794/?Cr=2
>3" to 2.5"
>on a na v8
Wut?
> It is exceptional value at $200,000.
>200k
>value
wot
based aussie muscle

For 220k, if your not fussed about body numbers or being "legit" you could buy a grandpa spec xw or XY, build it into a GT replicar and spend the other 100k on some whacked out engine, or another car completely

Even a lot of the "legit" GT's are rebirths because some dude couldn't be bothered to cut out rust.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form ya cunt. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

piss off /ovg/ u faggots

aussie muscle is a legend oldfag even aussier than me, piss off back to your own shitcord

This is Veeky Forums, the most used tripfag board on Veeky Forums, go fuck yourself

Attached: IMG_4912.jpg (240x240, 18K)

Pretty much.
I have huge respect for the ford GTs, but god I'd prefer an XB GT coupe over the four door any day

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

If a GT falcon has ever had it's vin removed for a paint job or restoration then it reduces the value because the idiots look at the rivets on them and go

"Oh noes not original rivets could be rebirthed"

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a pasta when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your pasta when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a pasta when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

After this situation do you blame people tho? I'd be very iffy on dropping 250k on a 50 year old car without certified paperwork from Ford AU

couriermail.com.au/news/couple-ordered-to-pay-108000-compensation-for-selling-falcon-gt-later-found-to-be-fake/news-story/3a9775ca20c5704e35ea5ff79cb302a9?sv=19a6d54738d7232699a66423a4a44f53&nk=a58d113e9a5b9d08795e181220b96859-1520773432

Fuck off you retarded cunt.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a Anonymous when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your Anonymous when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a Anonymous when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Yeah but I still think a lot of the "legit" GT falcons are rebirths and nobody will ever know.

ignore those ovg faggots everyone
i reckon they are colluding with dealers/ford/holden au and reshelling rusted out shitboxes and what have you and swapping plates/vin transplant

wouldnt be that hard for talented shops to do

Correct. The vast majority are rebirths or mock ups, I'd wager less than 200 legit GT Falcons exist from the 1557 made from factory

lets be honest most of them where driven and written off.

at least they lived, not sitting on some stupid old fucks barn rotting away till his stupid family scraps them all after he dies

Hi there!

A lot were probably abused to death by Italians from western Sydney.

Correct. If you do manage to find one, yeah some boomer idiot somewhere will pay you 250k for it.. dumb but that's the market

Hi there!

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a Anonymous when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your Anonymous when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a Anonymous when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

>That there are much cooler cars
>"cooler" being an objective measure and totally not opinion
I wouldn't buy one either even if I had the money, but the masses would, hence the pricetag, hence what makes something cool. Unless you wear a fedora and can't possibly find something that's popular, cool.
>the fuck are you on about?
The fact everything you've owned has a lifespan of up to 6 months at best.

They all lasted a year or more

I am pleased it still triggers you I bet I could break a brand new car easily

I'm not sure stupid fucks with too much money who like to over pay for things so they can brag about how much they spent are the masses.

>They all lasted a year or more
Sorry, two service intervals. Give this kid the endurance award.
>I am pleased it still triggers you
I don't think you know what the term "triggered" means.

Nah I had to change engine oil every 2000-5000km including using up old diesel oil

>and still doesn't last two regular service intervals

Whatever ashlee

Attached: 1519168856207.jpg (968x745, 78K)

>everyone who makes a fool of me is Jimmy/Postie/Ashlee
I see Ashlee your whipping boy of the month.

Considering he threw everyone under the bus especially falcunt I don't blame them

I'm so glad I avoid those retarded ausfag threads and have no idea what you guys are talking about.