Britbong Veeky Forums edition

Britbong Veeky Forums edition.

What are you driving lads?

Who crashed in the snow?

Attached: the-highway-code-rule-185.jpg (960x624, 278K)

pos needs a wash and a new windscreen fml.

Attached: 13474196_10153603070996723_718344876_n.jpg (540x922, 61K)

I didn't crash. I had a couple of hairy slidy moments, though, then figured out what I was doing and fucked about sliding the car around on the snow for a little bit. Didn't turn the traction control and ESP off, though, so it just snapped back in happily.

Also did about 150-200 miles on my bike yesterday.

Saw a 350z with overwatch livery on our estate yesterday

Got one day of snow last week, the council went overboard with salt so it was more like driving on gravel most of the time. Managed to get a few skids in, once the ESP is off it rotates much faster than my old 306 did which was the opposite of what I was expecting. Maybe the 306's handbrake only locked one wheel.

Attached: 2car.jpg (1381x1087, 403K)

Pic related my scoob running 304bhp on v-power.

Had it out in the snow a bit and it did really well but the thought of road salt eating it alive scares me shitless.

Attached: IMG_20171210_212215_820.jpg (1598x1066, 453K)

Time for a new shitbox, looking at a Ford Fiesta or Honda Jazz. Both 2010 reg, give or take for about 4k. Had a sit and short drive in both, Jazz felt much more spacious and light with better visibility and practicality, whereas the Fiesta is supposed to be more fun to drive in general. Anyone here driven/owns one of these?

are you aged 65 or older?
If yes jazz, if no fiesta.

Yeah, they seem to be an old persons car but tbf IDGAF what other people think, it's whether the car does what I want it to do. Jazz has more power, a nicer feeling gearbox, revs higher, so it's not all for the Fiesta

>Fiesta

Attached: soyboy.jpg (2049x1828, 1.42M)

did an mx5 in the snows
went sideways in every gear, dat 4.11 diff
was fun doing 360s in 3rd and not stalling, also dat look you get when going through all of 7.5k in 2nd in towns trying not to get stuck in drifts

if you want you could get a true meme car, and try to find a swift sport.

Unfortunately I need something big enough to fit a mountain bike in the back of, othewise I would be getting something similar to that, or even a roadster (MX5/MR2 etc). Thanks tho

a swift is the size of a fiesta.
you can even fit bikes inside something as small as a VW UP!, as i can fit my bikes in my SEAT Mii,

Ideally I wouldn't have to take off the rear wheel or drop the seatpost though, as I transport bikes quite regularly. Currently I only have to take the front wheel off, which is useful, especially with more than one bike in the car

a van or wagon would be the best option then, or get a bike rack.

not a proper crash, but understeered into a kerb on a downhill corner. I should have crawled round it but went round in second at about 5-10mph, unfortunately my wheel hit it at a shitty angle and bent the wheel rods. Scraped the alloy pretty badly too.

I don't do it often enough to warrant a van/wagon, and I'm a student and in London where a van/wagon isn't really ideal. It doesn't take long to fold down the rear seats and take off the front wheel once a week or so for it to fit in my current car, and there are options that let me do that so I might as well

That being said, I'd love a nice volvo wagon but they're a bit expensive for me right now

>wagon
el goblino...

>Not using the same dialect/vocab as the person you're replying to, or even directly quoting them, so they understand you better

tbqh I don't know how I'll prove that I'm a Bong but yeah

>Not using the same dialect/vocab as the person you're replying to
that's incredibly beta
They're fucking estate cars mate, not wagons. A wagon is a thing that you put behind an ox or a horse

black one

already regretting not getting an avant :(

Attached: IMG_2397.jpg (720x1280, 401K)

did i get stuck in the snow hah

Attached: received_651595368307738.jpg (960x720, 167K)

Was fun going round roundabouts and corners throught town sideways in my little shitty honda jazz, good laugh

So, either you got stuck in the driveway because it broke (again), someone stole it, or you got stuck hauling idiots out of ditches.

pls tell me about your jazz - I might be buying one.

Is Brit/o/ still going?

Snow lasted 2 days here before melting. Didn't stop people panic buying everything though

you realize that people you agree with politically also make that face, right?

fuck me, what am I saying - go back to /pol/ faggot