OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 2018-03-11-145529_880x974_scrot.png (880x974, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XwjF4c1vvY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know this is bait, but at least that Ferd has creature comforts and is semi reliable, and can reach speeds in not-so-slow fashion even if fully loaded, where as that one cylinder couldn't be caught speeding in a school zone even unloaded.

>it needs to be muh truck because no other car has comforts or reliablity
why are you here if you do not give a single fuck about cars or driving?

it doesn't change the fact that a 16 horsepower 1-cylinder tooter makes a better work vehicle (aka the single and only purpose of a fucking pickup truck, buying it for any other purpose is compensating for small penis) than your average ameriobese boomerbarge with 6 times the amount of cylinders

S O Y
O
Y

Why don't you poo on it if you like it so much.

1. actual work truck vs weekend warrior trim
2. leaf springs are easy to add capacity to. You then run into the issue of frame strength, which I doubt the mini truck matches
3. use case by region. those mini trucks are actually relatively popular in the US as farm trucks, since they have a small footprint and only operate on flat land. the "full size" segment is interstate speed towing and payloads, while being comfortable because long trips.
4. daily driverability. not many people want to own multiple vehicles, so the full size truck works for consumers.

Pickups aren't "work vehicles". They're personal vehicles. They're made to be bought and driven by people with families, to take the kids to school, to go shopping, but with increased utility over a car, with its higher ground clearance, a bed and towing capabilities and such.

>if you can find irony in an heavily underpowered streetshitter mobile blowing the fuck out of american soymobiles in the categories both vehicles were allegedly designed for you must be indian

Attached: 1520192848997.jpg (480x480, 26K)

Why are car drivers so obsessed with my penis? If you like your tiny 1.1L shitbox and hate trucks, that's your choice, but I don't understand why you're so obsessed with what other people choose to drive.

delet

Attached: 1515368645408.png (646x655, 21K)

the real work vehicles are those two wheeled frames with a seat, handlebars, and a hitch. bed capacity: whatever trailer you can afford.

Find any proof that the F150 was designed to have a high payload capacity and nothing else.

so its a normie cuck box for retarded house wifes and whipped faglords to get groceries in

So its not an enthusiast vehicle.

It is not a crossover because it has to carry payload.

Its literally a crossover and used and driven like a crossover but its called a truck because it has a bed in the back to carry payload and its the only excuse soyboys buy because they think its somehow more manly than a cuckover.

that's what the Raptor is for
and for the small truck crowd you get the Ranger.

it's a Ford expect disappointment in every category.. Fords are made for looking not using

crossovers/CUVs are unibody
trucks/SUVs are body on frame

>2. leaf springs are easy to add capacity to. You then run into the issue of frame strength, which I doubt the mini truck matches

>He actually thinks they care what the rated load limit is

Indians have a way of surprising you on how far they can push a load bearing vehicle.

Attached: tomzhou10405621.jpg (500x334, 151K)

based /mu/tant

its a body-on-frame vehicle, inferior to unibody in every possible way but the overall strength of the system - used for load bearing purposes

it has a fucking bed

Attached: 1507892197023.png (763x356, 183K)

Gotta be clickbait. There are so many other factors that go into this.
>What is carry space
>What is torque
>What is reliability
>What is speed
>What is suspension
>What is 4WD
This truck probably only won in some extremely specific category and it still only won by about 100 pounds.

>only operate on flat land.

Most third world shit box trucks handle hills better than American pickups because they have tractor gearing.

what about SUVs, they don't focus on load bearing at all. their body on frame design isn't just for carrying stuff.

You forgot the 2 most important metrics required in a work vehicle

>Hauling the camper
>Taking your wife to dinner

>and it still only won by about 100 pounds.
yeah, with a 600cc one cylinder engine. A fucking embarrasment for any landbarge pickup.

indian traffic and road quality is so abysmal your american soymobile would probably go cry in the corner. not to mention how harsh of a life an average vehicle in india has because street shitters are extremely abusive to their tools and 3rd worlders arent exactly keen on maintenance.

>SUV not for carrying stuff

When you got the average 4 person Walmart family stepping into a suburban you are adding 1,600lbs in people alone

>cucktrucks are actual work vehicles and not the "manly" version of Crossovers and SUV
Oh come one we all know what real work vehicles look like.

Attached: renault-professionnels-carrosses.jpg.ximg.l_full_m.smart.jpg (1500x843, 215K)

>work vehicle
sold on their consumer pages.
the real work trucks are a different category.
>Walmart family
>walking
that's what their mobility scooters are for, you some kinda commie?

Attached: worktruck.png (1357x712, 99K)

N-n-no my manlet truck t-that helps me live with the fact I suck dicks didnt loose b-b-b-b-ecause it only won by 100 lbs

holy shit how are trucks a manly vehicle if all its fangirls are autistic pussies who lose their shit over things someone says on the internet

Attached: 1515861340450.gif (375x375, 179K)

>transit connect
>transits
>work vehicles

Lmaoing at europoors

>>transits
>>work vehicles
Yes they are. When people are less than 300lbs it's amazing how less space they need to fit their equipment.

my Sambar can do all of those things and more with a 660cc 4 banger that can go 140kmh

someone told me it has the payload of a new F150 and i didnt believe it then burst out laughing when i saw its true

nearly all Kei trucks have rear leaf springs minus Subaru Sambar and Honda Acty because the engines in the back. ive done 1000-1500km trips many times in Kei trucks

Attached: 3.jpg (640x360, 56K)

>americans only need to carry around a pile of hay and gay parade flags
>think a truck has all the practicality they need
>think they need lifed 4wd to park on grass

holy shit how does your country even stay afloat if you are all such fag ass pussies

Yeah because the f150 doesnt have leaf springs. No solid axle either anymore.

You need leaf springs and a solid axle to carry stuff.

I meant "any leaf spring truck can add more leaves"
but the big thing is that those mini trucks can't handle more than they ship with because you'll begin to run into frame strength issues.

mutts on suicide watch right now

Attached: big trucks.png (540x547, 345K)

Vans are better work vehicles for most trades

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: asd.png (642x171, 16K)

>the ford is semi-reliable

I know ford service advisers who quit their job because of how fucking shitty ford is, they couldn't continue to watch people come in and get fucked.

it's almost like people forgot that people made fun of hummers because the H2/3 are shit compared to the H1.

How come our veeSix f150 from 01 can pull pontoon and atv+ firewood up a hill no problem? Do I not understand payload?

again, ive put hundreds of pounds of stuff in my Sambar and its fine even without having leaf springs. People in Asia load these things with 10 people in the back and a cow

the frame on Kei trucks is only like 6ft long and thicker than the frame on my 1981 Toyota Hilux was, not going to break. ive seen more Fords and Nissans with busted frames

what the fuck are you talking about.
theyre pretty much the perfect size for work vehicle when it comes to trades like plumbing, electricians, hvac or services like catering, restaurants and florists.
plus you always get the additional benefit of having a huge side panels on the cargo bit you can slap your company's logo for marketing purposes.

my company has 3 fiat doblos (dodge ram promaster) in the long wheelbase panel van version that has enough cargo space for two fully loaded standard EUR-pallet and we use it for light loads where pulling out a larger truck makes no sense.
And I've driven one from Netherlands to Poland

they're shit compared to any vehicle

C U T E
post more pics

>ass blasted eurocucks project because they're not allowed to own large vehicles

My main vehicle is a crew cab superduty, I daily it, because fuel is cheap and its comfortable, yeah i get my groceries with it too. I also have a 14000lb dump trailer I tow with it, ive taken my family across the country in it while towing a fifth wheel camper. Some trips nearing 10,000 km. Sorry you can't comprehend something that far. I also plow my driveway with it in the winter, we can sometimes get over 2 feet of snow in a single storm

I could go buy a little jap mini truck just as easily for work and doing work in town, but why the fuck would I want to? Whats so wrong about having a truck that can do everything I need it to do?

>ford america makes f150
>retarded murrifats buy it in droves
>it gets turned into a luxury vehicle because the retarded murrifats who want to pose buy them
>gets btfo by a 1 cylinder indian cuckbox at its primary purpose

meanwhile
>ford europe
>once creates the legendary ford transit
>they use it in racing cause why not
>years later it is still a reliable cheap work vehicle that only gets better each year
kek

Don't want to burst your bubble, but this is textbook crossover mindset. Picking the biggest piece of shit possible just because you can, even though it serves no purpose.

>retarded amerifat thinking europe is not a land of the free
>retarded amerifat ignoring import bans, laws fucking him in the ass, etc
>retarded amerifat thinking hes hard core super cool enthusiast motherfucker for owning an ancient shitbox that was designed to carry cow shit from one barn to another and does a shit job at that even
yeah nah youre a fag.

you sound literally like every piece of shit suburban soccer mom lol

>retarded murrifats buy it in droves
most of the F-series sales is fleet not consumer. And I mean "F-Series" because the F-550 dump trucks get lumped into the same sales figure as the F-150 base model

>buys crossover with flatbed
>thinks hes hot shit
what are you doing on a car enthusiast board?
You are a retarded normie, just sisterfucking muh freedumbs variant of that

Are you fucking retarded? The f150 hasn't had a solid front axle or leafs since 1979.

Go look under a 3500 gm truck, torsion bar IFS suspension, and it'll still outhaul and outfuck some mini truck, and do it comfortabley, and easily do over 70 mph

>>once creates the legendary ford transit
well to be honest they learned from the best

Attached: Trafic-26.jpg (1024x768, 266K)

No shit retard, im talking about the rear

Dumbass

if you say so
>ford america trucks so shitty they break completely so often its cheaper to buy a new one at the rate of one truck sold per minute
>murrifats so retarded they keep doing it

> list purposes
> serves no purpose

You illiterate bastard

looking at Ford's site now, it's still leaf spring/ solid axle on the 2018 model

Yeah, which is still a solid axle and leafs. Dumdum

Wrong

Show me a full-size pickup truck with IRS.
Dodge used coils and a linked rear for a while, but it's still a solid axle, and what are airbags for load capacity?
I'll wait

Of all the things you've listed everything can be taken care of superbly by pic related. Nothing warrants a cucktruck other than retardation.

Attached: Trafic-2-02.jpg (1024x768, 534K)

Attached: ferd.png (1669x955, 62K)

wow filthy europoor fuck off i need 5 seats and high degree of luxury in my work truck and only ford guarantees it

Attached: 1511649575802.jpg (399x370, 23K)

Let me just throw my 8.5" v blade on the front of that and all the hydraulics and plow my 900' long driveway

And there's not a fucking chance that will tow a 4 ton load of firewood with the bed also loaded full of firewood out of the woods

Not to mention it looks like a Toyota previa

DELET

Attached: 1517490048639.png (846x541, 232K)

>sturdier than pickup
>can carry same amount of people
>can carry more cargo
>is actually cheaper
>is also smaller and more maneuverable
when will americans admit that their pickups are atrocities that are shit for work?

Attached: file.png (530x327, 107K)

*t ton payload capacity*
nothing personal, kid

Attached: kombi41545454.jpg (984x696, 183K)

Wahhhhhh I'm upset people can own things that they like, they shouldn't be allowed to do that. Ban assault trucks

Is that thing towing a 6000lb travel trailer at 80mph? Can it tow a 6000lb skid steer on a trailer? If we need cargo capacity we hitch up a trailer. I thought you euro's were all about the trailers?

Attached: f150 tow.jpg (640x480, 152K)

Only total tards own F150's unless they get them for scrap price, like me

>craigslist ad
>250
>f150
>no picture
>shitty details
>"lets meet tomorrow"
LOL
>cat lady
>nice truck
>everything works
>the whole truck is clean of rust
>nothing but some garbage in the back seat, easy to clean out
>112,000 miles
:D
>I'll give you 150
>agrees for whatever reason
>signs title over

And then I wrecked it like 3 weeks later
Good times

>Not to mention it looks like a Toyota previa
Ah see? You've showed your true colors. Truth is you're just like a typical soccer mom and mainly chose your cucktruck because of the "oh so manly" bullshit image. The Trafic can load all your 4 tons of woods into its enclosed bed, and will happily plow your driveway.

>can't off-road
>no power
>slow
>miserable to drive
>terrible interior
>ugly
As a pure work vehicle, they're good, but usually people don't buy pickups as pure work vehicles

You forgot the most important details - the sprinter actually has a fucking functioning bed with sides that can be dropped.

>I-I'll pretend they're the ones who are mad, that'll stop them from making me their laughing stock!
Nice try though.

Attached: 1518081079606.gif (800x352, 2.74M)

>towing 6000lbs at 80mph
It retards like you who end up fishtailing onto incoming and blocking the entire interstate for hours

Someone tell me why a 23 year old 1500 GM truck has a 600 pound higher payload capacity than a brand new F150. Is technology going in reverse?

Attached: 4173741fd77a87d6288d042786f8ffe5.png (700x770, 216K)

Uhh don't be a pussy and just do it off the bed of a REAL truck, unless you are some sorta poncy euro, heh

>>can't off-road
>implying sidewalk queen pickups can go offroad

>>no power
>6 times the loading capacity

>>miserable to drive
>>terrible interior
>>ugly
>implying ford/gm cars for us market are high quality

Attached: 1511632694097.png (889x696, 133K)

Stay mad eurocucks, I enjoy my displacement and cheap fuel and a truck that can tow/carry several tons AND carry a family of four comfortabley over 5000km at 120 kmh

You just enjoy your government mandated 1.0l quad turbo lithium ion powered people transporters

>he thinks gas is gonna stay cheap

softer suspension and more cab weight.

80 is pushing it but still safe if there's no wind. It's why we tow 7000lb with trucks and not 3000lb cars

youtube.com/watch?v=XwjF4c1vvY8

>american unaware that tow ratings are vastly higher for every car in first world countries
works well if you arent obese and weigh 200 kg

Attached: file.png (751x498, 318K)

>theyre pretty much the perfect size for work vehicle when it comes to trades like plumbing, electricians, hvac or services like catering, restaurants and florists.
No that'd be too much. This is a job for this guy here.

Attached: kangoo_1_2_long_cc.jpg (2000x1333, 1.06M)

Reaching

Towing capacities on cars in europe are higher because we don't have retards trying to tow a 6000lb trailer at 80mph.

>what is tongue weight
most of our cars are the same as yours

>stay mad you're not the self-admitted macho soccer mom!
Whatever helps you sleep at night, but remember it next time you try to rag on crossover women.

Quads confirmed. Have fun being too poor to drive when gas hits $5 a gallon and stays there

Won't happen soon, if fuel went to eurocuck prices it would absolutely fuck all industry

>he doesn't think current trends will continue forever

>wah i lost an arugment on the internet about my cucktruck being practical and nothing ever competing with it
>wah better say theyre mad
Again how are trucks for men, if all the owners seem to be little pussy ass bitches?

Wait, so you can't even safely transport a 1.5 ton pallet of hardwood in the Ford?

yes but with sissified tow ratings since americans are not good drivers capable of handling heavier loads

I make more than enough money, and have a ford ranger for beating around town. Nice try though

We're overdue for another recession anyway

>OP picture is about 650 kilograms
>my 2003 focus shitbox has 500 kg capacity
rly made me think

>he thinks high fuel prices won't happen along with another recession