You see this right here europeans?

You see this right here europeans?
This here is a REAL car
If you dont own something like this, with all the raw masculine POWER that it provides, how can you even call yourself a man
This thing has so many horse's its probably faster than your 'hatch' as well
And it can TOW, do europeans even know what a tow bard is? Probably not, as they might even get there pretty little hands oily from hitching up the camper.
Heh, it feels good to be free, huh bro's, the maximum amount of comfort, power, speed, looks, respect, and practicality

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

>pretends its a mans car
>cries like a little bitch when 1cyl indian piece of shit can carry more weight in the back

>pretending his hard ass shit talking about glorified cuckover with a flatbed

my work van works just fine fatass

Attached: 1520743310368.png (500x583, 88K)

Yeah, I dunno WHAT you are on about, but a 1cyl euromachine would NEVER even come close to the power and elegance of a REAL ford machine (over brands available because this is CAPITALISM BABY, and we allow gays now)

I have a Corvette. I just have things delivered or shipped when I need to transport anything that won't fit in my car because I'm not a pleb who needs to do manual labor.

Do you live in a condo too faggot?

>Eurofags so desperate to compete with the burgers that they believe the media
>Slow ass indian "shit in the street mobile" being treated seriously

Actual F-150 payload doorsticker attached.
Cry harder.

Attached: FordDoorStickerPayload.jpg (800x600, 81K)

>930kg
Anything besides two healthy americans?

>Sweating brofusely.webm
>Fuggg :DDDDDD

Attached: Roganspace.jpg (285x285, 47K)

>being such an insecure eunuch you need """masculinity""" in the form of a uselessly pigfat work vehicle

>less than a ton
>needs 8 cylinders for it
>cant do it reliably even
>ford transit carries more better
holy shit thats sad
why the fuck is ford america so shit

North Americans refuse to acknowledge the diesel/CI master race. SI engines should not be in work trucks period.

>That POS
>""""""""""""""""""""real"""""""""""""""""""" truck

No no no... Let me fix that for you. THIS is a REAL truck. Calling a nu Ford F-150 a "real truck" is like calling an infant a grown adult.

Only time I would consider that POS a real truck is when it can reach over 1 million miles with it original gas engine and transmission.

The Tundra is the only half ton pickup to break that record, no other truck in its class comes close.

Attached: 2014-toyota-tundra-front-angle3_9487_089_640x480.jpg (640x480, 25K)

>chrome

Attached: portrait-of-a-young-disgusted-man.jpg (1499x1107, 351K)

Half ton trucks are basically sedans with beds. If people want to do work they'll get a F250 or F350.

>Only one out of 2 million makes it to a million

Picking a respectable pickup truck is dodging the point. Have the god-tier elder pickup.

Attached: 1637212111_fd3d71be51_b.jpg (1024x768, 422K)

you mean 4? the F150 hasn't had a base model V8 for quite a few years now.

Your point? The fact a Tundra can do that with almost every thing original on it proves that these trucks are rock solid.

There's another one with 830,xxx miles on it too.

Not really when this fag is bragging about how it's a real car and how it has """"""""""""""""""""""""""""masculine power""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

imagine being so fucking butthurt about being btfo in a thread you make another one to jerkup your ego a little

Attached: 1519853425802.jpg (542x540, 17K)

Wut. No 4cylinder in an f150.

Just a shitty 2.7l ecoshit v6.

5.0l v8 is still readily available

>this is a real car
but that's a truck

Attached: 6C1B438C-246B-4BF6-97BF-853343286779.jpg (500x282, 52K)

>load up amerilandbarge with 7 americans as per door sticker
>payload capacity exceeded
>get shot for creating dangerous road condition
>everybody claps

Attached: 1519995010775.png (327x316, 211K)

whoop my bad.
3.5l NA V6 is the base model, I believe ford was discussing a 4 cylinder model until the new US ranger got announced.

>ford

Attached: IMG_20180310_185444.jpg (4032x3024, 3.99M)

>how can you even call yourself a man

>needs this amount of deadweight and lard to hide your insecurity

Lol you burgerclaps make me laugh

A single trucks makes it to a mill and they're all rock solid? That totally cancels out the strawberry milkshakes, bad ball joints, head gasket eating engines and your frame snapping in half at 100k miles.

This duder has the right idea.

Attached: holden caprice.png (757x529, 771K)

Making up things yet again huh? Pathetic

very subtle