Drunk user here, anyone else in Australia been stung by the new alcohol interlock laws? it's my first offence, im 20...

Drunk user here, anyone else in Australia been stung by the new alcohol interlock laws? it's my first offence, im 20. I learnt my lesson after my 11 odd months without a licence, but now paying nearly $4000 for this stupid fucking program just makes me angry at the system. i'm a uni student and can't afford this shit. I'm sure that they'll change the program once they realise it wont stop white niggers.
>My losing my licence made me lose my job, my social circle, and a bunch of extracurricular activities, which I guess i can say is my fault for breaking the law. But now this interlock program is sucking dry everything else i have. Nigging out and going on rampage wont fix anything, but what are other ausfags doing about it, because im at my wits end

Attached: interlockdeviceW640x360.jpg (640x360, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

3news.co.nz/sport/video-highlights-australia-bowled-out-for-60-england-dominate-day-one-2015080706
youtu.be/b5SY2vW1xt0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>waaaah i should be able to drink and drive without consequences!!!! mommmyyy!!!
Drunk drivers are the worst

Fucking off yourself retard. Don't fucking drink and drive. Ya blew it and now you're paying the price.

Attached: image_15.jpg (183x113, 12K)

>actually being a drunk centennial and crying about having an interlock
strongly consider suicide

Nothing you can do, just get through it. If you have good behavior they will remove it eventually

Kek I always pick a bud to be the driver by bribing him with buying drinks all night and promising bail

Hey my shop installs these.

Kill yourself drunk driving scum

Driving is a privilege, not a right you dumb piece of shit. If you want to drive you can pay the price or take the bus. Or you know, drink less, but that would make your life boring and you might actually have to go out and find something wholesome and productive to do with your life.

>be australian
>wake up next to your sister
>"ay dahlin fahk moi that was a noice root last noight"
>ride a kangaroo to the shitposting plant
>get stopped by abos
>their faces haven't loaded yet because of high ping
>give them all your petrol anyway
>apologise for invading their country
>say thank you to the traditional owners of the land, the irrawajjialabumbajjiju people
>continue on your way
>shitpost hard on Veeky Forums all day so you can afford to pay your internet bill ($1000 for 0.1bps connection, 3mb data cap)
>go home
>get mugged by abos again
>no petrol this time, give them some of your ping instead
>switch on the tv
>the wallabies lost to new zealand again
>"fahkin no worries m8 she'll be roight I'll just watch the loigue instead"
>the kangaroos lost to new zealand again
>"m-muh cricket"
>3news.co.nz/sport/video-highlights-australia-bowled-out-for-60-england-dominate-day-one-2015080706
>"m-muh afl"
>can't see what's happening, players' mullets blocking the camera
>go to new zealand, steal some pavlova, actors and a racehorse and claim they were yours all along
>cry yourself to sleep muttering "m-muh hdi, m-muh gdp per capita"
>get bitten by spoidah
>die within seconds

Attached: neverererererer.jpg (327x316, 26K)

G-Guys I know I fucked up but I'm just trying to get my life back in order

Attached: 1506655858456.jpg (403x433, 25K)

This is exactly why you're going through what you're going through, OP. A guy I knew from college went through the exact same thing (in the USA), and he hasn't drunk drove again even once. You have to pay court fines, pay to "rent" the breathalyzer, pay to have it installed, then pay to have it removed. all of that because you got caught drunk driving

now you know why you just dont fukin do it scrub

I hope you lose everything. What you did could have resulted in a loss of someone's life. Suck shit and eat a dick.

It's almost like they're punishing you for drunk driving

youtu.be/b5SY2vW1xt0

I agree, feeding the abos will only embolden them to return, and in greater numbers than before.

Welcome to australia. Where the police steal all your money

Kek

You could say i've been drink driving for decades now...never been caught, but its been close more than a few times...few things is never go to popular spots, popular events ( or drive away from) cause cops...keep on top of cop talk, they generally release their schedule of planned drink driving stops...not locations tho...odds wise, you rarely see a cop when your driving, as there aren't many on the road at any given time...
As bad as op's shit is, its still better than MADDs...summary roadside execution for a non felony...
Gets a lot of yummy mummies wet tho...

>drinking and driving

Fucking retard, I have no sympathy for you. If your laws are that insane and that strict, why the FUCK would you be so stupid as to risk it? Jesus Christ, I'm Canadian and even I know that if I'm drinking - I don't drive. If I'm driving, I don't drink. It's a rule.

Fucking retard, you people deserve to have a 10 year license ban IMO.

Attached: FZ7.jpg (3264x1836, 1.14M)

Put the mouthwash down abbo

Ride a bike man
Or catch public transport
Or pay to put this thing in your car

Deal with the consequences

All the tradies you see riding crappy bikes to work are in the same situation. Just deal with it

You need help, friend.

It's quite fucking simple really

Attached: stop.jpg (486x363, 39K)

had to customers with the interlock system in their car.
both were grubby cunts, one was a legit junkie. found a saddy in his car.
youd have to blow it everytime you drove the car and as you can imagine in a workshop cars are getting moved a lot.

>traditional owners
umm they're custodians tyvm sweetie

Riding a motorcycle is funner drunk
don't take it so serious cunt

Attached: 1520237679516.jpg (960x960, 165K)

Scum like you should just get executed. Would be much easier for everyone.

fuck off cunt. it's lucky you didn't kill anyone when you were retarded enough to drink drive on our roads

people like you should be banned from driving for life

>>My losing my licence made me lose my job, my social circle, and a bunch of extracurricular activities
looks like you gained a lot of time to drink and think about your life. got to look on the bright side m8.

we need an interlock here in the states, but the scumbags will say it violates their rights to be able to maim people. I guess you could say it's a slippery slope and "what if they put those on guns" and shit, but EH

>lol @ alcoholics and women are banned to using AI cars for life.

>get lock
>by shitbox without lock
>??????
????

>Drive drunk like a fuckwit retard
>expect sympathy from Veeky Forums
fuck off cunt go get your 15 yr old gf pregnant again

These things shouldn't be too hard to bypass for a competent auto sparky, good luck finding one though as most will tell you to get fucked

I hope you go off the road WITHOUT hurting anyone else but yourself you drunkard boomer.

Meant to reply to

>i was drunk driving and I got caught and now consequences are really fucking hurting me
>fuck the government why dont they focus on something else
If It was up to me you'd get a bullet in the head and a burial in a mass grave, be happy you're fucking alive.

Attached: 1518634568224.jpg (399x400, 15K)

No tears shed you were a fucking retard and got fucked in the ass by it.
Either pay up or go back in time and stop yourself from being a retard.

if you knew you fucked up and wanted to make shit right youd fucking cough up the cash or take the bus.

You were a big tuff man by drunk driving in the first place how about you stop acting like a bitch and fucking accept the consequences.

>Drinking and driving
Go fuck yourself.

Ride a horse

>i'm a uni student and can't afford this shit.
>My losing my licence made me lose my job, my social circle, and a bunch of extracurricular activities
Should've thought about it before you hopped behind the wheel while drunk.

That boat already sailed.
Honestly I never heard about it before but it sounds absolutely fucking great and I wished they introduced it here.
Right now all drunk driver get here is their license taken away for 3 years on all vehicles with an engine and after that they have to retake the test.
2nd offense is 2 years behind bars,

Attached: negro the creator.png (202x200, 54K)

Putting other lives in danger over your own stupidity? Nice job, faggot.

Whats stopping someone from blowing up some balloons with an air compressor, and using them to bypass?

Once you pay the abbogeld, you never get rid of the abo

probably needs a lot of air pressure, you have to blow quite strong on a breathalyzer

>If there is an attempt to tamper with the interlock, it will sound the car’s horn and flash its hazard lights, or lock it down

What if the battery is disconnected?

Watching few yt videos about the device expects a certain pattern. And you have to hum while blowing.
And during actual driving you're requested to repeat the test. And there's a camera taking pictures of you blowing the thing.

They obviously thought about it ya dummy.

Just buy a beater off craigs list for the short term. Forget to register it.