Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread has botspam, he copies image files and names, identify yourself by using charr in your name and reply directly to the OP. Discord still recommended!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JGbUN5U9MEI
c404.net/games/runes_of_shalak.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=QgSOO7ckAp8
youtube.com/watch?v=vTD0MhX1-pM
youtube.com/watch?v=XlGhXNLN7G8
youtube.com/watch?v=ui4G4HvqkaY
youtube.com/watch?v=jWe4gycjOuc
freegogpcgames.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i've used garbage-tier blank CDs and they work 100% on my ps2 and ps1. If you can't boot backups on your ps1 it's probably your laser.

you would be on to something if you didnt post revelations

Autumn Leaves?

I completely forgot about this, the MSPaint version was grorious

thanks for the late response!

which monster did this come from?

I love this. 80's hairstyles need to make a comeback.

It's shit.

But that's wrong

How come the basketball player you play as isn't a trans athlete?

These bigots always make the main character a darkie

Once I sold my Pokémon Blue version. It had all 151 Pokémons. Also all the storage boxes were full and there was around 100 different Pokémons at lvl 100.

yesss

stress test still on bros?

Meme threads are obscenely reddit in nature, but waaay back they were regular and beloved things on Veeky Forums. It's rather odd how things change, isn't it?

well your image reminded me of this
youtu.be/JGbUN5U9MEI

JEREMIAH BIGGLESWORTH

fuk u

Clem is pure.

Wake them up to it.

who gives a fuck?
if you can get something for free there's no point in paying for it, and if there was no way to get games for free i would just stop playing vidya altogether

By the light how can one child be so mislead. Where have the elders gone wrong. Blizzard look at what you have created.

She doesn't get enough sleep.

>Every new game has NPCs and dialogue options and a headset with a support team talking to you throughout the level
yep, this is why I dropped the series

c404.net/games/runes_of_shalak.htm
>dat music
shit was so cash

This is just what I'm into right now. Bottom-right is Space Shadow (NES). It's hard to find a decent image to use for it.

0/0

4/5

I already rate all the others in the thread.

We don't.

gachi G A S M

link it then

Oh, I see what you mean. Yeah, I have no idea about that.
I think most things they added in gen got cut because generations was widely considered by most MH fans as the worst in the series.

You should watch The Wild Bunch
>that ending

maybe not

>There's plenty of ideas to be had.
Care to share? I'm genuinly curious.

The angle in the first image still made it look like a fucking bowling ball.

then I require a source

It's been way too long, but based on a video I looked at, there are 100 levels. Sounds right.

Fuck you mate

You forgot this one.

starcraft starcraft starcraft starcraft starcraft

Which is a shame, since these are spin-offs/subseries. We still had 7 and 8... & Bass.

>What are some good games for this bad boy?
None. It's the C64's retarded little brother, discontinued only a year after it's release. It's only good to have if you want to own every commodore computer out there.

Horrible blurry mess, what about it?
They aren't some magic LCDs, they are just cheap off the shelf LCDs from almost two decades ago.

user, I hope you've already done the PSP-stick C stick mod. It's simple as hell and makes that shit actually work. I 90% guarantee you the problem is in the rubber rather than the parts underneath.

No stress test ended hours ago lel

>kachang kachang

>C16 is the same computer as the Plus/4, just with less RAM and without the built-in software.
This is exactly what was implied, the Plus/4 has 64k of ram, the C16 has 16k. Your point?

Pretty happy with this for now.

youtube.com/watch?v=QgSOO7ckAp8

Is he really blind though

with no a/v

wow but buy token?

Mutsuki is dogshit
Minekaze is a shell of her former self

Why is she so perfect?

youtube.com/watch?v=vTD0MhX1-pM

Oh you're a real fucking comedian, ain'tcha OP?

Teleglitch is kind of Darkwood's dumber, way less spooky cousin. It's not even a horror game really

I have thought about giving it a try. Is the time put in worth it?

Wow looks so much better than the current shitty one that makes me not even wanna use that caRd / deck, when if I had the cards to play it.

Relations was the only song other than Through the Fire and Flames I had in my MP3 for an entire week due to certain circumstances
I hate both songs now

Nokia, dont you have better things to do. Like fighting for digimon rights or something?

Mukuro (Mukuro) is even better

like 12 to be exact

This Lupin game looks impossibly frustraing

>implying alignment specific floors weren't a needles complication

I love this meme.

Oh oh I am!

fishy

Ay, oregon bro.

This takes me back. Gillar att folk hörde fel i låtarna o trodde de va "spelar lite data" o "jag känner en båt"

it is but it aged, be prepared for that

>cosme start streaming less
>/srg/ becomes significantly more dead around the same time
hmmm

so you think super smash 64 sucked?

Either in the Paco update or the next X-Men update we will get X-Men cards

There's nothing wrong with you. It's a boring game that is only liked by people who fancy themselves as intellectuals but are too lazy to read a book.

>podcasts

I never found one with actual content (no BS "small talk" padding) and good mic quality.

xD

Unlikely, my Saturn still has the back panel.

nice desktop fag.

Those Mc Donalds kiosks are covered in kid boogers and french fry burger grease.

youtube.com/watch?v=XlGhXNLN7G8

Who /warmane/ here?

Because the 2600 is probably the most overlooked retro console. Sure there's plenty of just straight trash but there are at least a dozen wonderful games that are fun to play outside of "le culturally significant".

It is. It's just going to be different for you because you're playing with a bias now.

And proving me right again.

would you hold hands with a tamer?

mandatory viewing:
youtube.com/watch?v=ui4G4HvqkaY
youtube.com/watch?v=jWe4gycjOuc

You aren't supposed to give out correct answers.
Thanks for ruining the thread.

ikegami posting

freegogpcgames.com

I never endorse pirating, but when Beamdog purposefully removed all digital copies of the original from all online retailers, they crossed a line.

FUCK YOU

Making maps seems easy enough, it looks like the rough parts are going to be making all the monsters, spells and items.

seriously, fuck off

That would have been interesting

This

Depends on how much their shilling actually works. As of now it's still riding on the tri moneytrain and actual reception of the character's own merits still remains to be gathered.

i already posted mine
now you post yours

otherwise shut the fuck up and leave

Oh well

>Kuma
>shit

it's the /pol/ takeover. Those guys don't care about videogames, just about posting their propaganda.

Does it see players like me who aren't on steam?