/hsg/ - Hearthstone General

"I WILL BURN THIS WORLD - AND R U L E ITS ASHES" Edition

>deck lists
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.com (Buy Premium For Us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com (become legendary) (15% off merch with code: TEMPO)

>/hsg/ Tourney Discord
discord.gg/hsg

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Liquid_hsdog/status/903186025257746432
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>finish top 300 thanks to jade druid
>rank 16 as a reward

Only 8 months of Jade Druid remain. We are halfway there already!

How's everyone feeling about the new expansion?

I feel like I'm seeing a lot of weird shit on ladder

>Aggro Droods in charge of killing me

Do you guys think Ben has a special admin spectate future and sometimes he spectates random games and controls the rng+carddraws in a way to completely fuck someone over just to laugh at them and because he does it with different players each time there is no way to tell that he fucked you over and masturbated to your virtual tears?

I like to think he does.

There's an entire department at blizzard employed to do exactly that

HUH, GREETINGS

FLY, POLLY

IM IN CHARGE NOWWWWWW

This deck will be part of HS forever, until the end of time. God help us all if they ever print cards that allows an even faster aggro deck to surface.

vegans are weird people, man
like why is he wearing bird feathers??

everytime I play against this deck i wouldve lived if I somehow had 2-3 more HP on my hero
its so close to not being good enough

Shitter, pirates is the fairest aggro deck we've ever had in Hearthstone.
You have Oozes, Golakka, Stonehill, tons of anti aggro tools to tech against it if you want to.
It does nothing unfair, sometimes godcurves you, but is in no way unfair.

>draft a piece of shit rattling rascal in arena
>always in your opening hand

>draft a scourgelord garrosh too
>havent seen it yet

Nothing aggro does is inherently unfair. They just play cheap shit on curve. The speed on pirate warrior is insane though, it is easily the fastest deck HS has ever had.

>It's a control cuck thinks he's playing chess and ropes thinking out his turns episode

>playing against silence priest
>he's been ahead on board, BMing you for the whole game
>Brann + 2x Coldlight him from 26 -> 0 (2 cards in deck)
I haven't felt this good playing HS in a long time.

quest rogue was faster

Quest rogue was a design mistake that played solitaire for 3 turns. It got quickly nerfed.

Pirate warrior is here to stay.

literally the worst matchup for quest rogue was pirate warrior unless you literally got the perfect double shadowstep draws

it has always had negative winrates vs fast agro decks and only beat control decks or slow agro

What the fuck were they thinking.

Lul implying it can survive patches and 3/4 upgrade slut rotating

When is the best time to grind through ranked? Doing it the last 3 days was a mistake

It'll be there in wild.

Plus, don't underestimate Blizz. They printed Quick Shot for hunter at a time where face hunter was in its prime. I have no fucking clue how they design cards anymore.

halfway during the month

"Wow goys we gave druid all these neat late game cards but what if they die before they get to they late game?"

Imagine if plague and UI were on any class that couldn't have 10 mana at turn 5.

Any decent control deck laughs at pirate warrior in wild

Plague would be unplayable outside of druid though, and UI would be a 1-off maybe. Both cards are fine honestly, we just have too much ramp. Once Jade Blossom and Mire Keeper rotate the class will lose a lot of power.

>plague would be unplayable outside of druid
>frost nova
>opponent fills the board
>plague

>implying they wont print new /slightly different/ version of those 2 core card

You are genuinely a retarded shieldbearer if you think mage would play Plague.

please give me a fedora warrior list
t. golden portrait and unpacked golden warrior dk

straight up fedora is not good
twitter.com/Liquid_hsdog/status/903186025257746432

Thanks for your insight questing adventurer

wtf happened to youtube. they make it more shit with every update

how boring is mage dk be real
i enjoyed tank up passing if that helps any
i imagine a mirror match would leave me suicidal

wtf no daily mission yet!

you can turn it off in the dropdown menu when you click on your icon. for now at least, itll be mandatory eventually.

Political correctness killed Youtube, you heard it here first folk.

Anyway real content that I will be watching is trolden, the rest of the hearthstone content is shit.

### CWar
# Class: Warrior
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Mammoth
#
# 2x (1) Shield Slam
# 2x (2) Armorsmith
# 1x (2) Battle Rage
# 2x (2) Execute
# 2x (2) Fiery War Axe
# 2x (2) Slam
# 2x (2) Sleep with the Fishes
# 2x (3) Acolyte of Pain
# 2x (3) Mountainfire Armor
# 2x (3) Ravaging Ghoul
# 2x (3) Shield Block
# 2x (3) Stonehill Defender
# 1x (4) Blood Razor
# 1x (5) Brawl
# 2x (5) Direhorn Hatchling
# 1x (6) Skulking Geist
# 1x (8) Scourgelord Garrosh
# 1x (10) N'Zoth, the Corruptor
#
AAECAQcGS5AD4KwCzM0CoM4Cn9MCDJEDogTUBJEG/weyCPsMgq0Cm8ICxsMCoscCys0CAA==
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

This is what I'm running right now, with pretty good success.
Druid is a very good matchup, and all the other flavours of aggro are as well, been beating them fairly consistently.
The only bad matchups are Quest Mage, and Murloc Paladin.
Paladin is basically 10% or something, it's incredibly hard.

If you start facing a lot of Priests or grinder Mages and your matches go to fatigue, you can take out a Stonehill for Dead Man's Hand to shuffle in N'Zoth and maybe executes.

>babbling book
>spreading plague
>cabalist tome
>spreading plague
>glyph
>3pp spreading plague
I don't see the problem if plague is a mage card.

So what meme decks you guys playing at the moment?
I'm trying shaman freeze overload elemental, it's kinda neat.

Is this how you build a Fatigue Warrior?

>they always have Ultimate Infestation and this
Im fucking quitting. Im done, its not fun anymore; I'm getting off the ride. Goodbye.

Why put scourgelord in a fatigue deck?

Uh

the hero power and weapon can accomplish something, also since you'd infinite executes as well, maybe?
either way, getting the factory up and running seems like an an esoteric intellectual's challenge

I started playing Shadowverse because of this card, still day 1 made it to C rank so far

I'll be glad to play Hearthstone again once they completely delete this card Force Of Nature style, possibly the worst decision ever

But that's literally wrong, Priest and Warlock shits its pants against Pirates and Shaman is only slightly favored because it's so good

Paladin is arguably even more broken though, thank god for EZ BIG Shaman fucking them over

More armor and removal? You can infinitely cycle Blocks, BIOs and Scourgelords, so the hero power becomes redundant in most cases. Whirlwind procs Acolytes, activates Execute and clears paladin 1/1s.

>face a ton of jade druids and priests on ladder
>switch to exodia
>GARROSH
Yeah, this certainly isn't rigged.

It's such an insane card. At first glance I thought it was mediocre but when you think about it, it's just stupid.

At absolute worst it's a 5/1/5 taunt but even getting a 2nd one to spawn turns it from shit to insane.

GET FUCKED AGGROKEK

>0-2 viable decks per class
How do you fail that badly at designing a card game?

>it's a Druid thinking he doesn't deserve to get roped

>the tempted to dust all my druid shit and make a warrior deck

HS has a lot of problems that could be fixed by re-designing the core set once in a while, like MTG does.

>dropped the game somewhere around tempest
ultra hyper-aggro was a mistake

Wait for nerfs. More dust that way.

I must protect the wild!

I don't think fandral and Aya will get nerfed. I'll wait on dusting the UI's though

I was actually struggling with Druid. Matches were feeling so polarized. One I win with no effort, next I'm losing feeling helpless.

Thankfully based pirate warrior exists.

2 1/5 taunts for 5 mana is good but still reasonable (remember druid of the swarm costs 2 mana). 3 taunts is when it gets REALLY stupid.

DRUIDS DID NOTHING WRONG

I know we don't want to turn this into YGO, but I think the amount of cards in standard is too low.

I opened Hadronox and want to meme a bit with it. Is there any deck that doesn't need Nzoth for him?

That's not that much better.
Pirate warrior cucks the few decks that try to stand up to druid.

Nature must be preserved!

As of recent patch, Cygames effectively apologized for printing 1-card win cons and they mentioned that they won't print overpowered cards just to solve a weaker class's problems from now on.

>Shadowverse
how much would it cost to get a decent deck in there
i like waifus and hate druids so Im considering shadowverse as a backup timekiller

I am deeply curious what the played rate for each class is this tavern brawl
I'd bet Druid is around 90-95%

I'm praying they nerf this broken card

rogue is second I think
with good draws or druid not drawing infest you can win it in one turn

Or paladin second, charge+buffs is also strong as fuck

You can get 3 competitive decks within a week. By the end of the month you can have at least 1 competitive deck per class.

I've probably played 200 games and I've seen rogue like twice

Is it worth crafting scourgelord and some warrior epics or should I craft Jaina instead?

I played it, won vs all mages/priests
you just get 2 illusionists, shadowblades and then just a bunch of carddraw/damage spells
you could even meme it up with giants or weapon buffs, or barnes/meatwagon malygos shit but its not all that uncommon to double coin t1 and end them to sub 10 hp in one turn

If I kill myself and write in my note that it was because of this card, do you think they'll nerf it? I'm willing to take the bullet for you /hsg/ I cant stand this bullshit card anymore

I dunno if I can trust Cygames enough to go back to playing SV, unless they backtracked on the whole "we want the salary-man riding a subway train audience"

somehow deleted the part where i said you could beat druids too but you need luck and paladin was a 50/50 id say

i played rogue 2 days straight to farm daily wins, druid is flatout better though because more draw/not relying on illusionists

Is the control mage more fun?

Hall of Fame shouldn't have been named for OP trash cards, should have been a block of cards that people enjoy playing from sets that stick past rotation, with an update every release/rotation. Throw the bullshit in Hall of Shame.

I mean it depends
Jaina is more playable right now but rotation hits her harder

Warrior isn't all that good now and scourge lord doesn't have many uses but Blizzard loves garrosh so he'll get good shit next expansion for sure

I'd go for whichever you like the most and if you like both equally then jaina

Why do they have bat wings on their head? That's retarded as fuck.

They have monthly nerfs, which is way better than what we have in hearthstone now.

Fucking traps is not gay btw.

New ongoing leaks for the upcoming expansion will begin in 2 days. If they're printing 1-card bombs again, then they learnt fuck all and I'd actually suggest you against coming back.

I like both classes equally really, I'd get use out of scourgelord from playing patron in wild at least and a lot of the controlish warrior decks I've seen lately look fun to try

Why do you have ears on your head? That's retarded as fuck.

Jaina is more different imo, scourgelord doesn't change how patron plays too much, you just have more reliable whirlwind effects.

They said they would change.

My ears function the way they were meant to, they allow me to hear things. Wings on a head don't do shit, you can't fly with those, they'd just be like tumors sticking out of your head, no function at all.

That's a good point, Jaina does promote a different style of play

Yeah, the article was posted 4 days ago, and I sure hope they keep their promise of "no more Eachtars".

>we will refrain from printing extremely powerful cards to strengthen certain classes and strategies
taking bets on the avg. game length still being sub 10 turns

Wrong thread.

Not 100% sure about that.

It's worth a shot

>have perfect hand to deal with turn 4 4 scarabs
>he plays second plague next turn

Why is most of the complaining about UI when plague is a million times more cancerous. If plague didn't exist you could at least have a chance to kill druid before they play UI