/opgg/ One Piece Game General

Orbs > DR Edition

previous thread : >General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF CUC.K/STORM PIRATES OTP
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database: optc-db.github.io
Calender: optc-agenda.github.io/
(NEW)Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79Rc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
(OLD)Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KAi-2_4V2mq6E42UrVk1ktpZlfXFG9soh_biYoNkM/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYsJghfg_Eu_IgUAcEkuALfc1-XUNzG0a__0L4ILyat2r5g/viewform
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqhQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

>wake up
>no Pudding

Why is she so perfect?

Who is Storm Pirates?

>2 out of 5 from almighty tomes

Never thought i'd see the day, I'm too used to jack shit from these dumb books

>storm pirates shitpost thread

>wake up
>no stackable books on Global

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot!

who maxed Cavendish already?

Guess that Cerebral rate up and Cerebral event meant something

>Inu sugo
absolutely bait unless it comes with guaranteed legend, don't pull

doesn't this mean we skipped G4? wonder if they're saving him for the 20th anni events whenever they fucking get to that

Will global ever do a guaranteed legend sugo again?

We're getting ANOTHER Battle Royale on JP, this time against Doffy Family.
I think it's gonna get even harder to climb than last time.

>again
we never had one to begin with

My memory is bad, thought we had one at some point.

>need red dragon to evolve wild Sanji
>evolver beach gave me one
thank you based RNG

The other rewards better be fucking good or else I'm not bothering playing 10+ hours for (probably) a dupe legend

The main draw is definitely limit break materials, not the end reward

It's an opportunity for Shattered Fortress and like minded autists to max out every character they can day 1

We tried, and failed, to protect her smile.

Remove baby turtles and remove baby pigs.

Why are jp invasion rates so shit? I'm 1/20 right now

Awww man did my first master and got nightmare luffy again, Totally thought he'd come evolved. oh well
Sure i can still use him eventually

>30 blue baby pigs in the box
>half of them waiting to evolve
>half of them waiting to level
I'm not even sure who to use them on

>missing 1 skillup from my Ace for months
>get 1 book from Breed after 10+ runs
>it works
thank the gods, now I can say it's truly quadmaxed
but not pentamaxed

Thanks autism for making me keep 80 tranny Sanji copies from the secret char event for months. With a couple specific tomes I also managed to finish 3d2y Sanji

Gross why does the veteran turtle rush not have double stam
just because i have half an hour to do it doesnt mean i wanna spend half an hour doing it

Should I gem for luffy sockets from Nightmare or just wait for afro luffy to come back? I can't clear Cavendish for shit sadly.
Anyone pulling this sugo? I have no cerebrals but I'm gem starved now so I'll pass.

honestly, NM being a 40 stamina raid vs afro Luffy not being a guaranteed drop... I think you can figure it out on your own

Has anyone even seen invasion cavendish so far ?
I'm 30 NM run in , haven't seen him once .
Or am I retarded and he's not even supposed to pop ?

Encounter rate for 40 stamina raids is 0.000000001%

Now to decide if i farm NM Luffys to up his special or just go back to farming Pink books for my TS luffy crew
OR i could farm NM luffy and feed him to my TS luffy.

I guess NM Luffys for chance at invasion though idk if i can even beat him if i do get it.

I love those events.
Basically guarranteed legend for 10~20 gems.

Is it really that easy? 10-20 gems and you get a legend? Don't you get almighty manuals as well?

>4th run NM Luffy
>Cavendish appears
>use a Tesoro speed team, since this is not supposed to happen (5%, iirc)
> try anyway, get my shit wrecked on turn 2
Mobs that hit like bosses, have surprising high HP and stupid features, plus auto target that locks on 2 turn mobs before the 1 turn ones.
Great design, thank you Bamco.

They're on the drop table but I haven't gotten one in 400+ runs across the first two events

Got one out of hundreds of runs.

It's easy as long as you're aiming for one and one legend only.
With like 3-4 runs per hours you can always stay in the top 5k.

NEWEST JAPANESE EVENT.

>30 minute CYO Training Island where we get the items for Limit Break. The islands will arrive once 7.4 launches
>Log in item stone for limit breaking will be given out after maintenance for 7.4. You can choose whether you want STR, DEX, QCK, INT or PSY stones
>New Ranking for a free legend and other rewards. This time against Doffy Family, plus Chopperman will be handing out Limit Break items for those that complete the islands enough time.

>[9/04-9/06] Ace Socket Island returns. For 30 minutes a day, get as many guaranteed tomes as you can.
>[9/04-9/08] Free Rare Recruit pull per day
>[9/05-9/10] 2x Drop on evolver/beli islands
>[9/05-9/10] Special Booster and Evolver Islands
>[9/07-9/11] CYO Princess Turtle Time
>[9/12-9/14] 2x Skill up
>[9/14-9/21] Returning and Rookie Fortnights at 1/2 stamina
>[9/16-9/18] Special Rainbow Evolver Islands
>[9/19-9/23] Elder Turtle Beach. (Dunno if they'll be giving a gem like everything else)

First clear there he was. He raped my shitty unleveled TSL team in the first stage. Didn't expect the fucking mobs to hit for 13000 so fast + despair.

What if I wanted to get more than one legend, how easy is that?

don't be greedy, you'll end up losing both rankings

It all depends on how much time and gems you're willing to put into it, there's nothing really "hard" about it, except the islands themselves which if you have a decent legend team then it's easy enough.
I tried to go for 2 legends the previous ranking and ended up only getting one since I couldn't get enough runs in. Expect something like 150 or so runs for 1 legend, to put it in paper.

I tried, but it's actually hard in term of times.

End up wasting 13 Zoro runs and 75 Sanji runs. So 2330 stamina, so around 12 gems with my stamina.

The last event I went for top 1000 on Zoro and it was about 250~300 runs, If the ones from now on will have the same extra legend for top X on each ranking then it's definitely doable. I'm not sure if you could go for 3 though

>max level NM Luffy does 320k damage with his special to a PSY unit
well that's nice for FNs

>C-Cavendish cannot be cleared F2P!
t. shitters

who said he can't be cleared F2P? that team can clear almost anything to be honest

Like said

Also on jp, Cavendish is tied to colosseum, with abyssal rate for 30 stamina colo, so you have to farm 50 stamina colo to get cavendish copies.
So building a F2p team that deal with both a 50 stamina colo and Cavendish is way harder than building a f2p for Kuma/NML and Cavendish.

So as long as Cavendish appear in raid, I expect more team to beat him.

At least she's confirmed to be the next strawhat now, We need to focus on the positives

May be a dumb question but i'll ask anyways
Should i be feeding these NM Luffys to NM Luffy or TS Luffy?

Usually skill up are more important than socket.

But NM Luffy is not important at all and really just an average unit. While TS Luffy is a top tier captain. So I would go for TS Luffy first.

Thanks, glad i asked.
Would you say its worth keeping a Summit war luffy? or he'll never really be that relevant and just feed him to TS too?

what if Big Mom was a meat unit/captain that made meat (and only meat) matching?

I always keep unit for collection purpose, so I would keep him, but I have a hard time seeing some use for Qck Luffy when you have Ts Luffy. If you still want to get rid of him, rayleigh shop is probably a better choice here than just a socket.

Enel already makes meat matching.

>Enel already makes meat matching.
as does Fuji and some others
I'm just wondering how to make her mechanics revolve around meat when we already have Enel for that

Increase appearance, matching and x4, x.5 rcv heal

has cake slots for 4x recovery
some weird food equiv shit to rainbow orbs

They will give LL a Tankman 6+ right?

ARA ARA

Whys Ace socketland returning? he fucking died and Luffy took over his island

Because thanks to Limit Breakers, a lot of legends and units are getting extra sockets so you can now socket them more easily instead of starting all over waiting for the one farmable socket island.

>Free daily pull
ohhh boy i fucked up going global. all cause i cant read moonrunes!

Does anyone have unit info on Mr.2 Bon Clay Uncertain Samurai?

>he doesn't have the ability to hear the voice of all things
Looks like you don't love One Piece hard enough

Why does the calendar only have 2 days of skill up on jp? Shouldn't the 14th have a little skill up picture?

I have 20k Ray points. Should I buy that Sanji?

Stackable tomes so I can stock up some emergency resists when?

You don't need to know how to read japanese to play the jp version.

Well if you're 100% new to the game, it's hard, but if you played a bit on global before, there's no problem.

yes

>gl*bal gets cucked out of guaranteed red again
Which emulator do you guys use to play nip version? or do you play on your device?

Device, you can download it with qooapp.

No idea how to do on an Ijewphone though.

I play on my phone, if you have android you download it through qooapp

So we're getting Inurashi on the 6th. Eeeeeh.

>News of undersea internet cable broken
>optc download server dead
JUST

Thanks for the responses friends. Anything else I should know?

where is the content with 10 turns of bind and despair that you guys said would be coming?

Though I don't know much about it I would recommend temporarily using the modded apk. Reroll until you get some pretty good shit then clear through the 20 anni Zoro islands and I believe you'll have enough for another multi pull. Keep doing this 2 multi pull strategy until you start with an account 2+ amazing legends plus rr's.

>everything except red lobster drops

I started global, then rerolled and started again.
It's not entirely outa the question to restart on JP now that i have an understanding.
I guess now would be a good time to start rerolling if that were to be the case.

>wild sanji requires 3 different crabs to evolve
>out of crabs
>today is crab day
Pottery

I wasn't being serious, just fun posting. Global may not be as good as Japan content wise but it's fun enough to be above the other gatcha games, plus it's catching up slowly but surely. Here's a Robin for the dilemma I might have caused.

>Ace Socket Island returns. For 30 minutes a day, get as many guaranteed tomes as you can.
Nice
>[9/04-9/08] Free Rare Recruit pull per day
So fake golds and silvers? Okay, sure.
>[9/05-9/10] 2x Drop on evolver/beli islands
>[9/05-9/10] Special Booster and Evolver Islands
>[9/07-9/11] CYO Princess Turtle Time
???? Lol? Are these supposed to be special?
>[9/12-9/14] 2x Skill up
Good
>>[9/14-9/21] Returning and Rookie Fortnights at 1/2 stamina
Depending on the returning fortnight, it's not that great
>[9/16-9/18] Special Rainbow Evolver Islands
>[9/19-9/23] Elder Turtle Beach. (Dunno if they'll be giving a gem like everything else)
Lol??

Pretty lackluster event.

YAMEROOO

same shit dude
feel good

Maybe i'll just play both one on phone one on emulator!
What emulator do people actually play on? I rerolled on bluestacks but never actually did anything else on it

Great blog, bro. Do you have a twitter? I would love to read the deep and insightful thoughts, that you surely have, while sucking a big black cock like the pro you are.

Is inuarashi sugo a bait sugo?

Just doing the same thing Jap players do to global players. But it's okay when Jap has shitty events, right?

Kind of and kind of not. Inu is such a good fucking legend, but the batch itself is kind of meh, especially with that smug cunt faggot clogging it up. Zou 2 is way way way way better.

wait for the 4th anni, kaido and roger will be boosted

>Roger
would it make sense to release a Roger unit? we have no idea what he does

>Wanda
>Sicilian
>The literal heroes of Cerebral
If you want a good Cerebral team, this is the batch to pull in.

he got the same special as shiryu except its 100% chance

Did they skip Sicilian books on jp? At first I thought it was in the same fortnight with the Wanda books but those were Pedro books.

Yeah it's to honour Pedro

what is bamco's support email? I want to send them a bunch complaining about no guaranteed legend

Sockets were a mistake

>finally max Pink
>when you have an 18 turn Shanks already
eh

>???? Lol? Are these supposed to be special?
Special booster and evolver island give 1 gem per day.
Same for the special rainbow one.
That's a lot of free gem.
Also you forgot the new battle royal.