/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA (embed)
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk (embed)

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>Half AP Cost Campaign
Enter the Treasure Vault
Period: August 31, 2017 (Thu) 7:00 ~ September 07, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Duel with the Three Knights-Four Cavalries and Monster Hunting
Period: September 07, 2017 (Thu) 4:00 ~ September 14, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC

>"1 Million Download Campaign"
Period: September 07, 2017 (Thu) 4:00 ~ September 21, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Facebook Campaign for 10k likes & 2k shares (Completed)
- 18 Saint Quartz
- 4 Summon Tickets
- 3 Golden Fruits
- 10 Mana Prisms a day for the duration of the Campaign (up to 130)
Da Vinci-chan's purchasable items weren't added to the shop for the duration of the Campaign.
>"1 Million Download Pickup Summon"
Period: August 31, 2017 (Sat) 7:00 ~ September 14, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
5*s Sakata Kintoki - Limited, Altria Pendragon, Altera, Jeanne d'Arc, Vlad III and Zhuge Liang (El Melloi II)
4*s Altria Pendragon [Alter] and Saint Martha
3*s Robin Hood and Boudica
Check the scheduled Rate ups for the 5*s: webview.fate-go.us/2017/0831_1million_cp/

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg (embed)
Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

booth.pm/ja/items/508090
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"~~!!!"

at least death will deliver us from this sadness that is gambling

Should I farm 30AP hands for Rare Prisms and buy out the tickets in shop?

>roll a daily ticket
>golden saber card
>oh nice finally alter
It was regular saber

Stop making me want to order the daki... I already have a pillow coming for Jun. Jerk.

So how are fairing your savings after this gacha?

>Quartz
>Tickets
>Who you're saving for

Jack is the closes one.

What savings?

F2P here. I'm saving all my quartz for King Hassan. All my rolls are tickets and the rates for 4/5 stars are pretty decent

Helena, Ozzy, Sakura but will do a 10 roll for Altera

Fate/Extra is Nasu's best work, right?

>do three 10 rolls for martha or seibah altah
>two black grails, five taigas and two GOLDENs
Nothing like getting more than you could have asked for but still not getting what you want.

Yes

>Quartz
>Tickets
>Who you're saving for
Okita, Scat, Jack
I'm just going to open my wallet again

Jack

Reddit Alter

jack every thread until she can be adopted
6mb

>Quartz
>Tickets
>Who you're saving for
Jannu Alter, Artoria Summer, Merlin

I really want to spent everything on Drake or Tamamo because I really like BIG TITS but I feel have spend too many tickets lately on impulse.
On every gacha I spend 1, I get something shitty like fucking dragons meridian, then I spend 3 or 4 more trying to "not let end like this".
In the end I spend like 4 or 5 tickets, a month worth of tickets down the drain, get several CEs and feeling depressed all day

But she's waiting for you, user.

Jack and Arts meme cat. I'll probably spend tickets during Drake just for fun

Leave Caster to me

>(you)
For Hakuno only, sadly.

5 (going to spend them on tuesday)
Tamamo

Mod Red

59 quartz for Mordred but I probably won't have enough for a solid chance by then.

I know I said before that I want her because of her great rack, but on a more serious note she is really good on Arts Teams and would turn any spook like Vlad or Nero into useful units, that's really tempting.
Im not sure how much of my savings I should let go on her though.

Karna,Ishtar,Gorgon,Melt

ded

Tamamo

>farming for Claws

Now I know true pain.

Without a shadow of doubt, pic related along with Jack and Dantes

>used a ticket to get gill
>used a ticket to get orion
>used a ticket to get golden

Fuck me tickets are good, I'm gunna be fucked when someone I really want comes out though

Anyone know where I can download pic related?

>almost every user on this thread got 90 or less quartz
>extremelly few tickets or none
>very few with over 100, let alone over 200 quarz

So everyone just threw their loads on Saber Alter?
Or everyone really likes Kintoki?
Im not judging Im just curious, I didn't expected both of these characters to so popular on this general

I really, really wish you would stop posting that pasta. Especially when the mats actually do mention a link to ORT.

>says the exhibitionist
Why is Nero so shit?

Takes one to know one

I had like 320+ quartz and 22 tickets, blew it all except my last 30 premium trying to get Golden and failed.

>3D
To this I say no thank you.

I use my unlimited money to replenish my stock when I want someone.

I like Kintoki.
I regret rolling.

Kintoki saved this roll.

Nice having a limited servant

>302 Quartz
>5 Tickets
>Saving for Okita or Drake, not sure which

I keep rolling tickets on these rate ups and getting great rolls but never the characters I want though. I've spent 27 between this and the Nero one and got:
>Kintoki
>Vlad
>Lancelot
>Limited Zero Over, Formalcraft, With One Strike
But I was hoping for Kaleidos, Nero, and Saber Alter.

Man, rolling Alter was excellent but the reality of farming these Chaos Claws is beginning to bite.

Do we get an event or something that gives them away? Looking at the drop rate list we have to wait until fucking America until there are decent drop rates

>All those niggas falling for it in the previous thread and missing the reference

I mostly needed some CEs, Kintoki banner interested me because of kintoki himself since I like him so I decided why not try to get both?
Had only 1 ticket and 150 quartz, as crazy as it sound, I have a case of being a luckshitter.
I wasn't wrong, the banner did got me all I wanted.

People are blowing their loads for Alter.

Kintoki is a very nice bonus but to me it seems the majority's main goal in this banner is Alter.

>first ten-roll got Vlad
>next roll Vlad and Seibah
Saving the rest for Jack then MHX Alter in two years

Because Dark Souls is stupid and who would lie about fucking Character Mats?

We were knights and shiet, niggas. I swear to God, man, am I fuckin' playing with you, man? We goin' to Britain, nigga. We were- we- I was the ancestor of Britain, man. And y-y-you tellin' me that, that-that-them- and that them Britons over there ain't black? Look at they skin, man! They black, man! A-and you- you know, man, like, l-like, I'm sorry man, we tryin' to go to space and shit, man! Like, fuck, man, these goddamn White people, man! I-I-I ain't sayin', man, these White people be ruinin' our lives, man! Shiet, man! Look, l-l-l-l-let me tell you, man! Look, l-l- my gr- my grandmama, she part Brit, man! You tellin' me, l-l-l-l- Sir Lan-ce-a-loo, tha-tha-tha-that's my, that's my great-great-great-great-great-great-grandpa, man! A-and you go tellin' me that these goddamn Brits ain't black! Sheit, nigga! Look, look, look man, Julius Caesars was black. I don't know why these history books be lyin' to you. Julius Caesars was black, he wasn't White! The Romans were ruled by black people. Shit, man, I tell you what, I swear! Let all the black people in America go back to Africa, they gonna be wantin' us back!

I spent 80$ of my money for S.Alter, didn't get her.
I spent 40$ of someone else's money for S.Alter, didn't get her.
I spent 80$ of my money for S.Alter, got Kintoki.

Now I'm broke with something SSR I didn't quite want and missing the SR I wanted. I don't know how to feel honestly, but it veers on the bad side.

ON A SIDE NOTE, THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN FOR SUMMER NITOCRIS. EVEN IF IT MEANS SPENDING 400$ I WILL HAVE HER.

we're on a thread for video game generals, I'd assume someone would at least know what that user was copypasting about

>27 tickets
>2 SSR servants and CEs, one SR Servant and Ce

I hate you Ex rank luck cunts

But Lancelot was French.

Should I be happy that I got Seibah alter on my underleveled account? I got her after 2 tickets

Shiet nigga does that mean we wuz French

yeah

booth.pm/ja/items/508090

could only find this. you could buy it. otherwise keep checking sadpanda and someone might upload it someday.

Summer have some other good servants even if you don't get her.

That's pretty good.

I'm F2P and rolled for Gil.

Will there be another Altera rate-up in the somewhat near future or should I just blow everything tomorrow if I really want her?

>someone else's money

What?
Did you take a loan from somebody?

>Saving for Okita or Drake
Excellent taste my man, you're a fucking
gentl-
>lel I got kintoki with only tickets but i wanted muh salter-chan or muh emperumu xD
KILL
YOUR
SELF

Yes, wait for just her rate up.

Jealousy is ugly, fyi

I'm F2P and rolled about 140 quartz worth for Gil. I'm now back up to 160-ish quartz.

THAT'S IT

I'M GOING TO ROLL KINTOKI IN 4 TICKETS RIGHT NOW

EVERYONE GIVE ME YOUR POWER

Did anyone who actually wanted Kintoki get him? Seems like everyone who did wanted Alter instead.

I got a feeling that even If I spent $1000 I won't get Scat

I sold a reroll account for 40$ back in the days.

I did, same for the other user who likes Kintoki a lot

>69
>0
>Shishou or Moedred, whoever comes first

By the way, which one of them IS gonna get here first?

If my post ends in an even number you will get nothing but silver CEs and Saber Gilles

I haven't rolled yet, but I still need good CEs and to upgrade Alter's NP. If i'm going to be spooked by the SSR, I want it to be Seibah or Waver.

Why would anyone want to roll for Berserkers? It's like you guys want to lose your battles

>2 3* CEs, Boudica and Jing Ke
FUCK

Is Black Grail good on Redman?

By release in JP, Shishou then Modred.

That's not really its purpose.

JUST

ALL I DO IS KILL

Well I have two of them, and the only other thing I could throw on him is 15% Arts.

150 quartz
30 tickets
okita, cu alter, merlin, MHX alter.

I hate this rotating rate up thing. I don't want to wait until Vlad day or Jeanne day to use the gatcha, but if I roll without it I'm literally screwing myself out of a free bonus, no matter how small it is.

list of things we wuz:
kangz
romans
english
french
shakespear3
peanutbutter
irish
beethoven
celts
and much more

Alright thanks lads. I guess what I'm really going for is 2030, Shishou would just be a bonus

just use Waver and Mash/George

Just roll. I got Vlad without the bonus.

>200 AP today farming monster hunt for mats
>Not a single mat drop

JP dailies when, this is unbearable.

you get 20 from gudaguda, thats probably a month or 2 away though.

Because Herc and angry banana have survivability on top of being beatsticks

Kintoki is for those who just want a beatstick that can deal over 100k damage in one turn

Damn, prisma doujins are the best

>have yet to even see a golden chest
You don't understand.