pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YoNN1Z8RBB8
serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/75232-elise-confirmed/&page=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=YoNN1Z8RBB8

Elise trailer

Reveal my waifu already you fucking cunts.

CUTE!

>All of those bloomer shots.

Are they already done with showing FEW?

TOO LEWD FOR SMASH

Well I guess Elise being confirmed means Sakura is as well. Fates Royals seem to be a package deal.

T-Thanks Bartre.

We're gonna get single audio and no dual audio for the voices again, right?

What was your reasoning behind this quote?

At least her moveset looks to be more interesting than most of the other characters that have been shown so far

Still shit

SOLD

M U S C L E U P

When will we be saved from the royals?

is Steady Breath a defensive Heavy Blade effect (each hit count as double) or is it just one time +1 charge when you're defending.

FOR FUCKS SAKE WHEN ARE WE GETTING A SURPRISING CHARACTER REVEAL

Yes that was confirmed ages ago.
But you can just play the Japanese version

Each hit

Did you catch my shoutout to you Raul

Misplaced naive optimism. I need to learn to accept despair.

M Kamui soon ;)

Works like a defensive Heavy Blade.

It's really fun to use on my Ike even if a bit underwhelming compared to the shit other units got.

once the next game comes out and they fade into obscurity sans maybe Xander who'll get shilled like Lucy was

Tiki?

fucking shoujo sparkles

Nice Road Taken remix

damn. now I see why people are creaming over that skill on Lukas.

I don't want to be surprised
I want to be reassured that they're going to put other characters from Archanea aside from Marth and loliTiki

Your what now

not even really; its still the same sort of hyper attack string from sw4. i'm not a fan of how every single attack is hitting in a really wide half circle in front of them

where did she pull that staff out from

This game gets more hideous and disappointing with every reveal.

Fuck Elise I want Sakuchan!

Reminder to post yfw Rauls shitty waifu NEVER EVER.

this basically confirms aqua right, since elise and sakura need another person to be talking to so they can recreate the revelation route

>Elise but no Sakura
Sakura's clearly getting in if Elise is, but the fact that they find it necessary to drag her reveal out like this really gives a pretty bad impression of how much is really left to expect.

>Fuck Elise
Gladly.

NEW THREAD

what disappoints me is they're giving all the special stuff to these characters; at this rate any new magic character in the sequels won't get anything cool

like why does elise get that thunderdome thing? Shouldn't that be something for Ishtar, or Lilina?

at least this will trigger endgame and his loli hate

>Ishtar and Lilina
literally who

>this basically confirms aqua right
The Royals ft Water weren't all obvious shoe-ins already?

serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/75232-elise-confirmed/&page=1

I hope she does, I'd like more lewd fanart of her.

>implying they give a shit about games outside of Fateswakening
They literally told us they were only shilling those games + Marth so i'm not sure why you're surprised

>Naruto and Noire
>Marth and Tiki
>Chrom, MRobin, FRobin, Frederick, Lissa, Cordelia, Lucina
>Xander, Camilla, Leo, Elise, Ryoma, Hinoka, Tkaumi, Sakura(pretty much guaranteed), Corrin
That leaves 5 characters if there's 25. Azura is probably gonna be one since all the Fates royals have to be together no matter what apparently, and MCorrin might be a FeMU situation, which really only leaves 3 possible new characters.

This is fucking LEWD holy shit

(lol

I'm not even an Azurafag, yet I'd be dissapointed if there was no Azura. She's pretty much the mascot of Fates, right?

POST ELISE

Can B!Ike be easily countered by any decent Red sword?

She takes really good care of that horse

Lilina's in Heroes you negroid.

Don't worry they are not adding Lilina or Ishtar anyways

I forgot that Ishtar was the only character in Fire Emblem to use thunder magic.
Why did they mess this up in Warriors /feg/?

No Camus no buy desu

Brave Ike's best Special is Aether, right? Or does he want something else?

B!Ike is one rounded by +Atk Kagero.

Your forgetting the Brown haird OC as well, the one who taught both of the twins how to fight, no way he isn't going to be playable.

I'm talking about the sequels, I have no expectation of any other characters. I guess they can differentiate their movesets. I'm just afraid it will all get samey. It seems weird to give Elise lightning attacks, I think they gave Camilla fire stuff too.

If you could use inherit prf weapons what would you give to who /feg/ ?

Not on full health
Lmao he is retarded good

how the fuck is anyone surprised over this shit

I'm more talking about why Elise is using lightning magic

>implying we'll get sequels
Even if we do they'll probably only add the lords from some other games and call it a day

Oh right, so 2 fucking new potential character reveals assuming MCorrin and Azura are in. Tharja probably isn't one of them either.

Siegfried to Eliwood to make him the ultimate mage baiter.

Doesn't discount her from being a literally who

you can use ignis with qp to get down to 2 special charge turn 1 and you can bait any melee unit into you and your first attack is ignisbomb

Because Thunder magic is one of the magic types in Fire Emblem.

Camus and Caeda are my guesses but who knows.. I just hope it's not Jagen

So, has she been confirmed as the best unit in the game yet? Honestly, with her range, stats, unique skills and versatility, she shits all over Cuckdelia. Even Reinhardt has some easy counters (any blue or green unit that has decent res, better if they can counter), but Lyn? Nope, the only ways to bring her down are sniping her with brave weapons, having a mage with raventome and TA, or wearing her down with some monstrous def.

Are we even gonna get playable villains? I wanna at least have Validar, Michalis, and Papa Garon

Ragnarok to Sanaki

Gradivus Catria

Binding Blade Zephiel
or Echesachs Roy

I'll at least give the benefit that people would have assumed we've seen all the Fates siblings we were getting after they had shown Camilla, Takumi, Hinoka, and Leo all at once. Just another way for this game's reveals to surprise us with just how fucking boring or predictable it can be.

I WANT TO FUCK ELISE

Why are we still here, just to suffer?

Naga Soren

>Tfw no quickened pulse
And his DEF is really good enough to Ignis bomb? I thought that was for units like Lukas or Xander?

it's just their excuse to shitpost

kinda like how Veeky Forums generals react to news by being huge retards and doomposting, except not self-aware at all

Tyrfing Tobin

Why don't you?
I have

sure, but it still seems weird; if tharja gets in, will she use non-dark magic attacks? she can use normal tomes, but it would still feel odd for me if she used elemental magic in her attacks

Siegfried on Lloyd just to give him DC

>when even Elise is in the game over Tharja

Can't we get atleast one decent spinoff game? Warriors looks even worse than TMS. That game was atleast well made except for the direction it took.

Urvan Hector

wow they changed their avatar fast

Despite her arriving in Awakening with an Elthunder tome?

Should i replace Beorc's Blessing on my Ike ?
Vantage or QR ?
Also whats the best option for most arena points ?

Trip back on

>Elise is new character
>coincidentally doing another round of Conquest this time marrying Elise
Convenient, also early promotion Y/N she's like level 17 right now

Tyrfing Hinata for extra thiccnes!

>35 Def neutral with a skill that gives him 4 more Def when being attacked
Gee I dunno