How do I make my gas peddle feel more heavy?

Looking to make the gas peddle to offer more resistance when I put my foot down. The light gas peddle is giving me pain in my ankle it currently doesn't feel like I'm not pressing anything down at all.
2008 Accord MT

Attached: TLpRP.jpg (764x1024, 152K)

Put a spring underneath

Use a big ol spring or a rubber band

sand in throttle cables

>gas peddle
fuckin jews

This is what the gas peddle looks like. Would I be able to preload the spring if there is one in there.

Attached: 20180311_144331[702].jpg (2135x4166, 1.91M)

Why don't you put a heavier spring at the throttle body?

Attached: 1383666838104.gif (320x240, 515K)

Are you having a giggle? That's a fly by wire.

Try swapping it for a gas pedal, that might be more in line what you're looking for.

Kek.

bump

On a side note, what would be the best way to go about doing that? What kind of spring could i use? Not OP

The same, but thicker gauge or maybe more coils. I dunno.

First of all you are trying to force problems on an econobox when those problems should really be valid when you are driving a big block. Sorry but your Accord was never a race car.

What are you even talking about?

Eurocuck comprehension reaches a new low. IP range ban when?

My car accelerates like a motherfucker if I even give it the slightest gas, is this normal?

You see that circular gap against the firewall near where the gas pedal joins to the electronic mechanism? Shove a spring in there so it pushes back against the pedal when you step on it

How do I make sure the spring doesn't pop out when I press the gas peddle? Should just zip tie the top of the spring.

It's drive by wire. Buy a real car.

P E D A L
E
D
A
L

Attached: 1274849946937.jpg (604x348, 91K)